Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: Time to bring back Gladiator games.

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    59,948
    Thanks
    32175

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You know you would watch it.
    Seduction by pumpkin...riveting.
    Thanks from PACE

  2. #12
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Seduction by pumpkin...riveting.
    Fifty shades of orange.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Seduction by pumpkin...riveting.
    Fifty shades of orange.

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    254

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    With reality shows like Fear Factor, Robot Wars and others there is a huge interest in dangerous reality television.

    I believe its time to bring back gladiator games.

    Build a fighting arena, offer a huge prize and let people fight for real to the death.

    Its something people were fascinated with in the past and something the gladiators themselves take pride in.

    It would be the highest rated show on television and its all voluntary so nobody is forced to do it.

    Give them a 50 million dollar prize or something and I imagine you would have people lining up to get in the arena.





    I hope you know what both Freud and Jung would say about your wish.

    .

  5. #15
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,414
    Thanks
    10110

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    I hope you know what both Freud and Jung would say about your wish.

    .
    Nope, only had two psyche classes.

    Would they say I'm insane or something?

    I tell you though, they would be popular.

    The Milgram experiment proved that people are basically attracted to violence.

  6. #16
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,889
    Thanks
    18708

    From
    Toronto
    Can we also bring back the pits full of tigers and lions, and throw all the Christian and other religious zealots and freaks in there? I'd gladly pay to watch THAT!

    Hell...

    Maybe Putin will eventually start forcing condemned dissidents and such to fight to the death against angry bear in Red Square; Ivan the Terrible loved that shit

    Yeah, Roman Emperors had NOTHING on that motherfucker...

  7. #17
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    254

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Nope, only had two psyche classes.

    Would they say I'm insane or something?

    I tell you though, they would be popular.

    The Milgram experiment proved that people are basically attracted to violence.
    It wouldn't be popular with everyone. I agree it would with a particular group - the same kind who love watching American Football, rugby, etc. I never watch that, along with millions of others. Big male buttocks in my face, bulging hairy thighs, sweating biceps, grunting, heaving, blood, sweat and tears. Nah. And you must know what Freud would say...

    .

  8. #18
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    It wouldn't be popular with everyone. I agree it would with a particular group - the same kind who love watching American Football, rugby, etc. I never watch that, along with millions of others. Big male buttocks in my face, bulging hairy thighs, sweating biceps, grunting, heaving, blood, sweat and tears. Nah. And you must know what Freud would say...

    .
    Uh, slow down there......, you are sounding uhm, a bit "anxious"
    Thanks from Idiocracat

  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    254

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Uh, slow down there......, you are sounding uhm, a bit "anxious"
    Because I don't want to share a couch with you and watch closeups of mens' bulging biceps and clenching buttocks?

    If that's sounding anxious, mark me down as sounding anxious. I'd rather be watching sexy women.

    .

  10. #20
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Because I don't want to share a couch with you and watch closeups of mens' bulging biceps and clenching buttocks?

    If that's sounding anxious, mark me down as sounding anxious. I'd rather be watching sexy women.

    .
    No, you continue to spew fantasy, get a room for yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is it time to bring back Gladiator games?
    By Spookycolt in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 23rd October 2016, 09:59 AM
  2. Is It Time to Bring Back the Civilian Conservation Corps?
    By aboutenough in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 31st December 2011, 05:27 PM
  3. Time to bring Public Prayer back into School and Govt.
    By angryamerican in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 19th December 2011, 12:00 PM
  4. Time to bring these phrases back in a poll
    By The_Bear in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10th June 2008, 07:06 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed