Members banned from this thread: Blues63


Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 166
Thanks Tree105Thanks

Thread: America, the Land of Mmggh

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,869
    Thanks
    17834

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    See? Again, you only see two options to any problem. Can't shoot looters? Great... everything is free.
    Where do I go to get my free tennies? The looters were all caught on tape too. I really would hate to be them. There's added charges in emergencies and maybe even Fed charges.

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,589
    Thanks
    17263

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Okay, fair enough: The next few weeks are "FREE LOOTER MONTH!!" If you ain't got it....check someone else's place to see if they do. If you already have it...fuck it, go lift another one. It's all good, and, no one is going to stop you!
    Thanks from HenryPorter, boontito, PACE and 1 others

  3. #53
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19,514
    Thanks
    10133

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Viva la resistance!

  4. #54
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,589
    Thanks
    17263

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    It doesn't matter what we think it "should" have said. You are the one insisting that the headline was inaccurate. So, what matters is what you think it should have said, in order to be more accurate. Is there a reason you are having difficulty answering such a straightforward question?

    I thought you Trump supporters were all about "straight talking, and fuck all this 'PC' bullshit!" Was I wrong about that?
    You'll notice @Rob Larrikin decided it was in his best interest not to answer this very simple question...

  5. #55
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    "Looters" is enough for me.

    I don't really need the adjectives. (Although, you are correct in how the media is very, very selective with which adjectives they will use, or ignore.....)

    But, "looters" is enough for me, to know that the Governor should issue a shoot on sight rule for looting.........
    They're the same here, and yes, shoot on sight would be a great rule.

  6. #56
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    It doesn't matter what we think it "should" have said. You are the one insisting that the headline was inaccurate. So, what matters is what you think it should have said, in order to be more accurate. Is there a reason you are having difficulty answering such a straightforward question?

    I thought you Trump supporters were all about "straight talking, and fuck all this 'PC' bullshit!" Was I wrong about that?
    The guy was troll baiting me, and was about as subtle as a skin cancer. You know why the headline was inaccurate but you’re unable to say, because you have been gagged by the Left.

    .

  7. #57
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    You'll notice @Rob Larrikin decided it was in his best interest not to answer this very simple question...
    Beyond my control @Czernobog

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,589
    Thanks
    17263

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    The guy was troll baiting me, and was about as subtle as a skin cancer. You know why the headline was inaccurate but you’re unable to say, because you have been gagged by the Left.

    .
    No, he wasn't. He asked a simple question. You insist that the headline was "wrong", so he, and I for that matter, want to k ow what you think it should have said. I notice you are still not ansering the question. You keep saying that it was "inaccurate". So? What should it have read to make it accurate?

  9. #59
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,934
    Thanks
    5848

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    No, he wasn't. He asked a simple question. You insist that the headline was "wrong", so he, and I for that matter, want to k ow what you think it should have said. I notice you are still not ansering the question. You keep saying that it was "inaccurate". So? What should it have read to make it accurate?

    The dude is just out of banned camp, reviving all his previous threads, because no one really wants to play with him...don't waste your energy , I predict he'll not hang around for too long again this time either.
    Thanks from Thx1138 and Blues63

  10. #60
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    No, he wasn't. He asked a simple question. You insist that the headline was "wrong", so he, and I for that matter, want to k ow what you think it should have said.
    You know what the headline should have read. You’re too afraid to say.

    I notice you are still not ansering the question.
    I don’t know what ansering is.

    You keep saying that it was "inaccurate". So? What should it have read to make it accurate?
    You tell me.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 9th August 2014, 05:13 AM
  2. Artur Davis: "America is the land of second chances"
    By bonncaruso in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 30th August 2012, 12:35 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 15th November 2011, 12:35 AM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 31st July 2011, 08:13 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed