Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Brave Spanish police hold the line against Antifa terrorists.

  1. #21
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,157
    Thanks
    26364

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    --A whiny Liberal by the name of Think for Myself did....right above....



    --Sayeth the mensa agent who spends most of its existence in it's own confined reality of stereotypes and canned responses.....
    Other than that Mrs. Lincoln...how was the rest of the thread? perfect amount of whining for you?

  2. #22
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,157
    Thanks
    26364

    From
    SWUSA
    Perfect wingnut logic. wingnut whines and no one is allowed to call out their bullshit.

    How constipated is that. Talk about living in a snowflake's dream world.

  3. #23
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10825

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Are they antifa or terrorists? You throw terms around like a whore throws used panties.

    ...at least a whore provides a useful service.
    Antifa are terrorists.
    Thanks from Barbella

  4. #24
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    4222

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Antifa are terrorists.
    Are they?

    That seems like a broad and nonsensical comment.

    Antifa appears to be, in my wise and non PhD opinion, a loosely held moniker usurped by a series of local groups, with no cohesive leadership whose focus seems to be combating right wing extremists such as Neo Nazis and white supremacists.

    As you claim to be black, I would have thought you would be at least slightly sympathetic to that part of their ideology, but I find your claim dubious at best.

    There appears to be no leadership at all, and anyone can call themselves a member. While certainly folks have acted atrociously while under the moniker of Antifa, I am not aware of any terrorist acts they have committed.

    Can you enlighten us with some links to support your accusation? Or do you support Neo Nazis marching around with torches trying to intimidate folks?
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  5. #25
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10825

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Are they?

    That seems like a broad and nonsensical comment.

    Antifa appears to be, in my wise and non PhD opinion, a loosely held moniker usurped by a series of local groups, with no cohesive leadership whose focus seems to be combating right wing extremists such as Neo Nazis and white supremacists.

    As you claim to be black, I would have thought you would be at least slightly sympathetic to that part of their ideology, but I find your claim dubious at best.

    There appears to be no leadership at all, and anyone can call themselves a member. While certainly folks have acted atrociously while under the moniker of Antifa, I am not aware of any terrorist acts they have committed.

    Can you enlighten us with some links to support your accusation? Or do you support Neo Nazis marching around with torches trying to intimidate folks?
    I never said they were effective terrorists.

    In fact they kind of suck.

    Who the hell rushes a police line and doesn't expect a response?

    I tell you what, the next cop you see just walk up to him and slap him and see what happens.

  6. #26
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,755
    Thanks
    38766

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Antifa are terrorists.
    How many have they killed? Since they are terrorists and all, they should have a good body count, no?
    Thanks from the watchman

  7. #27
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    4222

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I never said they were effective terrorists.

    In fact they kind of suck.

    Who the hell rushes a police line and doesn't expect a response?

    I tell you what, the next cop you see just walk up to him and slap him and see what happens.
    None of which has fuck all to do with what I stated.

  8. #28
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10825

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    How many have they killed? Since they are terrorists and all, they should have a good body count, no?
    Like I said, they aren't very good at what they do.

    Like 8 officers beat off the crowd with sticks lol.

  9. #29
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    4222

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Like I said, they aren't very good at what they do.

    Like 8 officers beat off the crowd with sticks lol.
    What was the terrorist act they committed?

  10. #30
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    75,870
    Thanks
    39016

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Like I said, they aren't very good at what they do.

    Like 8 officers beat off the crowd with sticks lol.
    either they are a terrorist group or they aren't terrorist.
    There's no such thing as a terrorist group that's not "very good at what they do".
    That's absurd.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd September 2017, 06:13 AM
  2. Antifa terrorists riot in Phoenix, CNN blames Trump
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd August 2017, 04:56 PM
  3. Hold the line
    By Chief in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16th March 2013, 04:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th October 2010, 11:05 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed