Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Brave Spanish police hold the line against Antifa terrorists.

  1. #51
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    4222

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Your words not mine.
    Lie.

    I am starting to think your entire basis for posting is based on untruths.

    Untruths about yourself, untruths about what others said.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  2. #52
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10825

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Lie.

    I am starting to think your entire basis for posting is based on untruths.

    Untruths about yourself, untruths about what others said.
    I've been here for five years and you are just now coming to that conclusion?

    Not quite the head of the pack are you?

  3. #53
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    4222

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I've been here for five years and you are just now coming to that conclusion?

    Not quite the head of the pack are you?
    I am not sure of your point. Are you lying about everything?

  4. #54
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19114

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    It's more likely that you are just another evolutionary mutation that leads to a dead end.
    That would be a "SUPERIOR" Dead End compared to the likes of you.....

    But, don't feel bad. Maybe Mother Nature tasked you with de-Evolving our species a bit.

    And, I think...you are doing a FINE job in that regard.....

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    2647

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Lie.

    I am starting to think your entire basis for posting is based on untruths.

    Untruths about yourself, untruths about what others said.
    Mr. Myself

    There were only two sides in the video. The brave and upstanding Spanish police and ultra violent law breaking leftists. Ergo, since Mr. Spooky was standing up for the fine police officers, when you said "You (Spooky) is siding with the racist fascist..." in you own words you are calling the police racist fascists.

    Sorry to catch you in a trap of your own making, my friend....

  6. #56
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    4222

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Myself

    There were only two sides in the video. The brave and upstanding Spanish police and ultra violent law breaking leftists. Ergo, since Mr. Spooky was standing up for the fine police officers, when you said "You (Spooky) is siding with the racist fascist..." in you own words you are calling the police racist fascists.

    Sorry to catch you in a trap of your own making, my friend....
    That's nice. Sorry my grapes do not bust so easily, but please, continue to congratulate yourself on your imaginary point.

  7. #57
    New Member Barbella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    86

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Yeah, bunch of guys in full armor beating and kicking the one girl. Very "brave"

    Their Civil Guard are the fascist leftover from the Franco regime.
    What the hell are you talking about, "one girl"? There were dozens of Antifa clowns running away from getting their asses kicked, and one clumsy girl lost her balance and fell. That's what the video in the top post showed, unless you're talking about a different one?

  8. #58
    New Member Barbella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    86

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Attacking? Looks fairly passive to me.


    So what are the terrorist acts this group committed?
    Here's one instance: Earlier this year, Antifa activists were among those who smashed windows and set fires during protests at the University of California, Berkeley, leading to the cancellation of far-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos and withdrawal of Ann Coulter as speakers.
    Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN

    I'm sure I can find more.

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    2647

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    That's nice. Sorry my grapes do not bust so easily, but please, continue to congratulate yourself on your imaginary point.
    Mr. Myself,

    Yes, we did notice, as usual, you couldn't counter my debate so you go off on a tangent.

    At least you are consistent.

  10. #60
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10825

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I am not sure of your point. Are you lying about everything?
    Apparently according to some people I am.

    Doesn't matter what I say, I'm lying.

    I could be white, black, Asian, native American, it would be a lie.

    I could go to college or not, it would be a lie.

    I could have a job or not, it would be a lie.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd September 2017, 06:13 AM
  2. Antifa terrorists riot in Phoenix, CNN blames Trump
    By ptif219 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd August 2017, 04:56 PM
  3. Hold the line
    By Chief in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16th March 2013, 04:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th October 2010, 11:05 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed