Members banned from this thread: Barbella and PACE


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
Thanks Tree85Thanks

Thread: Be honest... is anyone here dumb enough to fork over a dime for Hillary's book of

  1. #11
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,760
    Thanks
    18494

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    bullshit and lies? Even worse, is anyone here one of the thousands of morons who actually stand in line to gawk at this insufferable, arrogant, inside-and-out ugly creature who cares about nothing and no one but herself?

    'Fess up, people... did you sit there in 100 degree weather waiting for this elitist bitch who deigned to be almost an hour late, never acknowledged the people who sweltered in the heat, waiting to get a glimpse of their idol? (Not that I feel sorry for them... they deserve it!). But consider: Hillary never apologized for being late, never so much as a "thanks for being here, thanks for waiting, glad to see you"..

    ANYONE?

    Hillary Clinton?s book signing was as insufferable as you?d expect | New York Post


    Before you start squawking, lefties... she DID eventually speak to the people. AFTER she was sure they bought her book, that is...
    How sad you are. really, how sad. and lonely and bereft of the ability to debate. You can't, all you can do is flail, have fun on your flame bait thread.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,251
    Thanks
    31537

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    I doubt she'd spend a penny on it... will you?
    Yes,I have all the Clinton books. I also just finished Jeff Flakes book," Conscience Of A Conservative,"showing how the politics of hate destroyed his party.Then Al Franken,a big,funny book.

    I also recommend," Hillbilly Elogy," by JD Vance,who grew up in Middletown,about 40 miles from me.

    But my favorites are Historical England and Ireland.
    Thanks from SunsetRose and Friday13

  3. #13
    New Member Barbella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    86

    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    How sad you are. really, how sad. and lonely and bereft of the ability to debate. You can't, all you can do is flail, have fun on your flame bait thread.
    LOLOL. I'm one of the happiest people out there, and definitely not lonely...

    You, however... remember, I've seen your picture. Your outside definitely matches your inside... uglier than sin. The first one isn't your fault... but the latter definitely IS. Sorry for you.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  4. #14
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,251
    Thanks
    31537

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    LOLOL. I'm one of the happiest people out there, and definitely not lonely...

    You, however... remember, I've seen your picture. Your outside definitely matches your inside... uglier than sin. The first one isn't your fault... but the latter definitely IS. Sorry for you.
    OK,that did it,reported.

    Pace has more compassion in her heart for those hurting,than you will ever know!

    And,she is very much admired,especially those parents at Sandy Hook. Don't you ever attack her!
    Thanks from Panzareta, steezer, Blues63 and 2 others

  5. #15
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,954
    Thanks
    5867

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    LOLOL. I'm one of the happiest people out there, and definitely not lonely...

    You, however... remember, I've seen your picture. Your outside definitely matches your inside... uglier than sin. The first one isn't your fault... but the latter definitely IS. Sorry for you.
    Do you come out of the woods every so often simply to be sent to banned camp ? Weird hobby.. but enjoy your time there. Read a book.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,760
    Thanks
    18494

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    LOLOL. I'm one of the happiest people out there, and definitely not lonely...

    You, however... remember, I've seen your picture. Your outside definitely matches your inside... uglier than sin. The first one isn't your fault... but the latter definitely IS. Sorry for you.
    So, is that the best you can do? typical bullshit from you and your two dollar tricks that hang out on that street corner with you.

    Happy my ass, you are sniffing every male's seat on the internet and have been doing so for years.
    Thanks from SunsetRose and Friday13

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,707
    Thanks
    802

    From
    Maryland USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    bullshit and lies? Even worse, is anyone here one of the thousands of morons who actually stand in line to gawk at this insufferable, arrogant, inside-and-out ugly creature who cares about nothing and no one but herself?

    'Fess up, people... did you sit there in 100 degree weather waiting for this elitist bitch who deigned to be almost an hour late, never acknowledged the people who sweltered in the heat, waiting to get a glimpse of their idol? (Not that I feel sorry for them... they deserve it!). But consider: Hillary never apologized for being late, never so much as a "thanks for being here, thanks for waiting, glad to see you"..

    ANYONE?

    Hillary Clinton?s book signing was as insufferable as you?d expect | New York Post


    Before you start squawking, lefties... she DID eventually speak to the people. AFTER she was sure they bought her book, that is...
    Personally, I do not plan on purchasing Mrs. Clinton's book because I have no interest in it. But, I certainly understand if others have an interest, nor would I call them dumb. It isn't a matter of intellect, but rather personal interest. As noted in other threads, I am constructing a reading list for my retirement and some have offered extremely interesting suggestions, for which I thank them. That list is growing and the books on that list have more personal value to me.
    Thanks from PACE, Claudius the God and Friday13

  8. #18
    New Member Barbella's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    86

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Yes,I have all the Clinton books. I also just finished Jeff Flakes book," Conscience Of A Conservative,"showing how the politics of hate destroyed his party.Then Al Franken,a big,funny book.

    I also recommend," Hillbilly Elogy," by JD Vance,who grew up in Middletown,about 40 miles from me.

    But my favorites are Historical England and Ireland.
    Question for you, MA: Do you actually BELIEVE what you read in those books? Just asking...
    Thanks from AmeriCat

  9. #19
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,760
    Thanks
    18494

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    Do you come out of the woods every so often simply to be sent to banned camp ? Weird hobby.. but enjoy your time there. Read a book.
    Flame baiter, there's a series of them who tag teaming this place, because well, their lives are empty and always have been.
    Thanks from SunsetRose, HenryPorter and Friday13

  10. #20
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,251
    Thanks
    31537

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    Do you come out of the woods every so often simply to be sent to banned camp ? Weird hobby.. but enjoy your time there. Read a book.
    The answer is yes,along with her buddies!
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted Hillary An honest explanation
    By Two If By Tea in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 8th November 2016, 10:59 PM
  2. Be honest, how would Hillary feel if Trump quit?
    By Neomalthusian in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 8th October 2016, 04:03 PM
  3. Trump Challenges Hillary To Be Dumb Like Him
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22nd May 2016, 02:49 PM
  4. Who is more honest and truthful, Bernie or Hillary?
    By Wrangler in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th April 2016, 04:23 PM
  5. Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 30th March 2016, 07:08 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed