Members banned from this thread: Barbella and PACE


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58
Thanks Tree85Thanks

Thread: Be honest... is anyone here dumb enough to fork over a dime for Hillary's book of

  1. #31
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    One thing,the Mods and Council here are great.
    They don't need it, there are some vibrant threads here, that remain alive for several months. And that's a good thing.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Yes,I have all the Clinton books. I also just finished Jeff Flakes book," Conscience Of A Conservative,"showing how the politics of hate destroyed his party.Then Al Franken,a big,funny book.

    I also recommend," Hillbilly Elogy," by JD Vance,who grew up in Middletown,about 40 miles from me.

    But my favorites are Historical England and Ireland.
    You should read John Dean's book, you'll like it, Conservatives without Conscience, great book.
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #33
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    27,699
    Thanks
    16693

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    bullshit and lies? Even worse, is anyone here one of the thousands of morons who actually stand in line to gawk at this insufferable, arrogant, inside-and-out ugly creature who cares about nothing and no one but herself?

    'Fess up, people... did you sit there in 100 degree weather waiting for this elitist bitch who deigned to be almost an hour late, never acknowledged the people who sweltered in the heat, waiting to get a glimpse of their idol? (Not that I feel sorry for them... they deserve it!). But consider: Hillary never apologized for being late, never so much as a "thanks for being here, thanks for waiting, glad to see you"..

    ANYONE?

    Hillary Clinton?s book signing was as insufferable as you?d expect | New York Post


    Before you start squawking, lefties... she DID eventually speak to the people. AFTER she was sure they bought her book, that is...
    You don't like hillary, do you....?
    Thanks from PACE and Friday13

  4. #34
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    you don't like hillary, do you....?
    wins the internets!

  5. #35
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,123
    Thanks
    517

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    So, is that the best you can do? typical bullshit from you and your two dollar tricks that hang out on that street corner with you.

    Happy my ass, you are sniffing every male's seat on the internet and have been doing so for years.
    Go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.

    Hillary is broke - she needs this book but no body else does. Only the press and the sycophants will buy it --------------- she will end up in the gutter when she runs out of people to blackmail.
    Last edited by allegoricalfact; 13th September 2017 at 01:44 PM.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  6. #36
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,523
    Thanks
    6324

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Jen, I presume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    I doubt she'd spend a penny on it... will you?

    Yep.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #37
    New Member
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    235

    From
    America's Touque
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    Go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.

    Hillary is broke - she needs this book but no body else does. Only the press and the sycophants will buy it --------------- she will end up in the gutter when she runs out of people to blackmail.
    Well, she will probably make a fortune from all the republicans who will buy the book just to burn it.
    Thanks from PACE and Friday13

  8. #38
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,413
    Thanks
    10109

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    Well, she will probably make a fortune from all the republicans who will buy the book just to burn it.
    Well since its soon to be cheaper than toilet paper it would be a good substitute to wipe your ass with.
    Thanks from AmeriCat

  9. #39
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,867
    Thanks
    7137

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbella View Post
    bullshit and lies? Even worse, is anyone here one of the thousands of morons who actually stand in line to gawk at this insufferable, arrogant, inside-and-out ugly creature who cares about nothing and no one but herself?

    'Fess up, people... did you sit there in 100 degree weather waiting for this elitist bitch who deigned to be almost an hour late, never acknowledged the people who sweltered in the heat, waiting to get a glimpse of their idol? (Not that I feel sorry for them... they deserve it!). But consider: Hillary never apologized for being late, never so much as a "thanks for being here, thanks for waiting, glad to see you"..

    ANYONE?

    Hillary Clinton?s book signing was as insufferable as you?d expect | New York Post


    Before you start squawking, lefties... she DID eventually speak to the people. AFTER she was sure they bought her book, that is...
    Ginger?

  10. #40
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,906
    Thanks
    17810

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by allegoricalfact View Post
    Go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.

    Hillary is broke - she needs this book but no body else does. Only the press and the sycophants will buy it --------------- she will end up in the gutter when she runs out of people to blackmail.
    take a hike
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted Hillary An honest explanation
    By Two If By Tea in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 8th November 2016, 09:59 PM
  2. Be honest, how would Hillary feel if Trump quit?
    By Neomalthusian in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 8th October 2016, 03:03 PM
  3. Trump Challenges Hillary To Be Dumb Like Him
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22nd May 2016, 01:49 PM
  4. Who is more honest and truthful, Bernie or Hillary?
    By Wrangler in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th April 2016, 03:23 PM
  5. Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 30th March 2016, 06:08 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed