Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142
Thanks Tree133Thanks

Thread: Fake outrage by NFLís spoiled millionaire brats is sickening to watch

  1. #131
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Oh look! the Australian outback has once again sprung a fascist leak,,,,,,,
    You call Trump a fascist so thanks for the compliment.

    Leftist Dictionary:

    National Socialist Hitler = Right winger
    Good conservative businessmen = Fascists
    Anything good = Ebil

    As for their reading ability, where do I begin? This woman thinks the Gold Coast is the Outback. Here's the difference:


    https://www.google.com/search?biw=13....0.F5q3eN3nVN0


    https://www.google.com/search?biw=1344&bih=680&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=outback+au stralia&oq=outback+australia&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.23571.27170.0.27450.21.17.2.0.0.0.434.2 999.2-7j1j2.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..9.12.3051...0i67k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i10i24k1.0 .UJn_rxR14aQ

  2. #132
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,840
    Thanks
    17362

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oops. So, what have you got, now, since "The military" clearly does not feel "disrespected" by taking a knee?


  3. #133
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Oops. So, what have you got, now, since "The military" clearly does not feel "disrespected" by taking a knee?

    Leaving out words again Czernobog? I don't see 'the Army', I see a faction inside the army, with an obvious agenda. You do too, but that gag we discussed before won't let you say it.

  4. #134
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,160
    Thanks
    6065

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Trump wasn't allowed to buy the Buffalo Bills back in the day. The other NFL owners saw that he was fucked, so he wasn't allowed in the "club." All this is is a personal vendetta by Trump because of that.

    Does Donald Trump Hate the NFL Because of the Buffalo Bills?
    Thanks from Babba

  5. #135
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,739
    Thanks
    19672

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Trump wasn't allowed to buy the Buffalo Bills back in the day. The other NFL owners saw that he was fucked, so he wasn't allowed in the "club." All this is is a personal vendetta by Trump because of that.

    Does Donald Trump Hate the NFL Because of the Buffalo Bills?
    It's a bonus to the deplorables that the "spoiled millionaire brats" (other derogatory riffs on "rich black men" are available) just happen not to be white...

  6. #136
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,160
    Thanks
    6065

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    It's a bonus to the deplorables that the "spoiled millionaire brats" (other derogatory riffs on "rich black men" are available) just happen not to be white...
    Rich or wealthy? There's some rich black men, but none that I know of who are WEALTHY! Labron James is rich. The motherfucker who signs is check is WEALTHY.

  7. #137
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Trump wasn't allowed to buy the Buffalo Bills back in the day. The other NFL owners saw that he was fucked, so he wasn't allowed in the "club." All this is is a personal vendetta by Trump because of that.

    Does Donald Trump Hate the NFL Because of the Buffalo Bills?
    Yes, that's what it is!

    The reason cops pull the same people over when they're speeding or going through red lights is because they have a vendetta too. They hate footballers.

  8. #138
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    It's a bonus to the deplorables that the "spoiled millionaire brats" (other derogatory riffs on "rich black men" are available) just happen not to be white...
    Socialists hate rich white men, and nowadays say so openly. They don't mind rich black men though, and this issue has made that clear. As usual, it's just more evidence of their ever present and obvious racism.
    Thanks from Sundance

  9. #139
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Rich or wealthy? There's some rich black men, but none that I know of who are WEALTHY! Labron James is rich. The motherfucker who signs is check is WEALTHY.
    Stop whining. This isn't about black vs white. It's about a bunch of millionaire brats pissing on the U.S.A. and its flag in support of communism.

  10. #140
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    177

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Oops. So, what have you got, now, since "The military" clearly does not feel "disrespected" by taking a knee?

    LOL @ some BS cheap-looking meme with no link.

    The guys in the military would kick the crap out of that squatting dumbsh-t Kaepernick and his squatting dumbsh-t buddies.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 24th December 2016, 02:52 PM
  2. Trump is a Spoiled Brat
    By Babba in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th April 2016, 07:09 AM
  3. Starbuck's response to the fake religious outrage
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2015, 10:42 AM
  4. You Want Sickening?
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24th July 2015, 12:03 PM
  5. Should Spoiled Brats Get Excused From Jail?
    By Freedom for All in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10th June 2007, 10:23 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed