Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 142
Thanks Tree133Thanks

Thread: Fake outrage by NFLís spoiled millionaire brats is sickening to watch

  1. #61
    Member Rob Larrikin's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,827
    Thanks
    321

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    we have to salute the flag
    You do? So you’re an NFL player?

    John McCain was a traitor!
    McCain is a runt, and right now he’s being treacherous to his Commander in Chief.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,111
    Thanks
    6490

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Where was all this concern for our veterans and those who sacrificed for our flag when Trump mocked POWs and families of slain soldiers? Oh, but we have to salute the flag, though...... we would never want to disparage the flag. John McCain was a traitor! He was a bad piolit!!!

    Look at your blatant hypocrisy......JUST.FUCKING.LOOK.
    John McCain is a traitor and a "bad pilot" has done much harm to the American people.

    McCain's service to this Country does not make him immune to being held accountable for all the harm he has done to the American people through his policies or lack there of.

    And, as far as I know, the son of Khizr Khan served with honor.

    But, again, that does not make him immune to criticism for his anti-American positions.

    Khizr Khan has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm.

    In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States.

    Khan also is tied to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

    Trump was accurate in his criticism of these people.

    Yes .... maybe controversial in his criticism, but accurate.

    None of that has anything to do with honoring the flag, our National Anthem, or what these idiot football players are doing.

  3. #63
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,023
    Thanks
    14406

    From
    USA
    Fake outrage of some fans grasping at straws is even more sickening.

  4. #64
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,123
    Thanks
    4025

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Is American Fox News a big item in Australia?
    No, Murdoch doesn't garner much respect here. He's known for cheap sensationalism and he really lowered the bar in news during the '70's before he went to the UK to really rape their media.

    Do you have to pay special satellite rates or what?
    Yes, I don't have Sky or Foxtel, and that is how one views Fox here. Of course local stations will relate stories sourced from many outlets including Fox. I do view Fox and CNN on the internet however, but I'm beginning to find them rather annoying in their wholesale partisanship.

    Is there no life in Australia that you have to immerse yourself in American politics?
    I'm sorry. I try to stay out of domestic issues. They are not my area, but sometimes issues like the current over reaction regarding the NFL cause me to post regarding rights. I usually stick to historical themes or conspiracy theories myself, and I do not mean to offend if I appear to interfere.

    One reason many around the world are on US sites discussing politics is simply the proliferation of them (there aren't many on Aussie politics and the traffic is low on those that do exist). Another is that we are so heavily influenced by US foreign policy that we cannot escape your politics. Our two nations are almost joined at the hip and have been for some time. Sure, we are the weaker in the relationship, but we have worked together for a long time and we always answer the call.
    Last edited by Blues63; 28th September 2017 at 05:02 AM.

  5. #65
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,690
    Thanks
    5639

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    John McCain is a traitor and a "bad pilot" has done much harm to the American people.

    McCain's service to this Country does not make him immune to being held accountable for all the harm he has done to the American people through his policies or lack there of.

    And, as far as I know, the son of Khizr Khan served with honor.

    But, again, that does not make him immune to criticism for his anti-American positions.

    Khizr Khan has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm.

    In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States.

    Khan also is tied to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

    Trump was accurate in his criticism of these people.

    Yes .... maybe controversial in his criticism, but accurate.

    None of that has anything to do with honoring the flag, our National Anthem, or what these idiot football players are doing.
    So those who salute the flag, do NOT have to necessarily include John McCain in their respect and honor, that correct ?

  6. #66
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,111
    Thanks
    6490

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    So those who salute the flag, do NOT have to necessarily include John McCain in their respect and honor, that correct ?
    They are honoring McCain's service.

    However:

    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    McCain's service to this Country does not make him immune to being held accountable for all the harm he has done to the American people through his policies or lack there of.

  7. #67
    In the Human Network Babylon's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,407
    Thanks
    3797

    From
    Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    You do? So you’re an NFL player?



    McCain is a runt, and right now he’s being treacherous to his Commander in Chief.
    Thank God he's such a moral man. A true American hero. You want lockstep membership, join a fucking fraternity..
    Last edited by Babylon; 28th September 2017 at 09:47 PM.
    Thanks from NiteGuy, HayJenn, Panzareta and 1 others

  8. #68
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,690
    Thanks
    5639

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    They are honoring McCain's service.

    However:
    Those who salute the flag during the anthem while calling him a traitor, a bad pilot, NOT a hero (which is all just rebabbling Trumps verbal diarrhea), do NOT respect his service one single bit.
    Thanks from Babylon and Panzareta

  9. #69
    Conservatively Liberal NiteGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,922
    Thanks
    12344

    From
    Teardrop City
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    The "fucking" problem with that is it is disrespectful to law enforcement based on a false narrative and it is disrespectful to our men and women in uniform.

    What part about disrespect are you missing?
    \
    Way to completely miss the point.

    Let's try again, shall we? The Dallas Cowboys took a knee for a moment, before the national anthem was even played. By the time the anthem was played, they were all standing respectfully.

    So what's the fucking problem again?

  10. #70
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,111
    Thanks
    6490

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    Those who salute the flag during the anthem while calling him a traitor, a bad pilot, NOT a hero (which is all just rebabbling Trumps verbal diarrhea), do NOT respect his service one single bit.
    I know ... holding folks accountable for their actions is not exactly a favored action by brain washed liberals.

    But, here's a news flash for you.

    In the real world ... that is exactly what happens.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 24th December 2016, 01:52 PM
  2. Trump is a Spoiled Brat
    By Babba in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th April 2016, 06:09 AM
  3. Starbuck's response to the fake religious outrage
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2015, 09:42 AM
  4. You Want Sickening?
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24th July 2015, 11:03 AM
  5. Should Spoiled Brats Get Excused From Jail?
    By Freedom for All in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10th June 2007, 09:23 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed