Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83
Thanks Tree42Thanks

Thread: President Trump signs executive order on health care

  1. #21
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What lies?

    That Trump has failed. Congress has failed and part of it is because of the obstructionist democrats

  2. #22
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,748
    Thanks
    3763

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    To bad you can't see the truth. You are to partisan to see how Obamacare is hurting this country
    Am I? You always seem to know so much more about me than I know about myself.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,262
    Thanks
    11626

    More republican sabotage. All these dumb hacks claim ACA is so bad, and ignore all that republicans (at the state level as well) have done to try and sabotage it. The insurance companies are even saying themselves rates are increasing because of this instability, because of Trumps actions. His EOs will make it even worse. And dumb hacks will try to blame Obama, Dems and ACA

    How incredibly stupid and dishonest do you have to be to ignore these facts? The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #24
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What lies?

    You can';t even admit your lies. You spew hate and lies and can show nothing to support what you claim. All you do is show your double standard and hypocrisy

  5. #25
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,748
    Thanks
    3763

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That Trump has failed. Congress has failed and part of it is because of the obstructionist democrats
    Trump.promosed to repeal the ACA. He has failed to do that.

    So what am I lying about?

  6. #26
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    More republican sabotage. All these dumb hacks claim ACA is so bad, and ignore all that republicans (at the state level as well) have done to try and sabotage it. The insurance companies are even saying themselves rates are increasing because of this instability, because of Trumps actions. His EOs will make it even worse. And dumb hacks will try to blame Obama, Dems and ACA

    How incredibly stupid and dishonest do you have to be to ignore these facts? The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
    Obama care has failed and is falling apart and is unaffordable. What good is insurance if you can't afford to use it?

  7. #27
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,136
    Thanks
    10590

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Interesting yet amazingly obsequious assessment. How will it help the poor?
    Have you read it?

    It offers plans at much lower rates for those people who may not need what Obamacare plans say they must have.

    Right now people don't have options, they pay for the plans the insurance companies put together and at what price they charge.

    Now people will be able to say, "hmmm, I don't need this or that covered at this point in my life so let me go with a plan that covers less so I can pay less."

    This will draw millions more into Obamacare.

    Already this year we've had over 2 million people drop out of Obamacare because it was too expensive and these set plans are slated to increase 45% next year.

    This EO gives people the option to pick lower coverage more affordable plans if they want.

    Does a 20 yr. old really need thinks like prostate coverage or whatever example you can come up with. Do they need coverage for hip replacements? Not sure how the details work but its something like that.

    Basically instead of the health industry telling people what coverage they need the people will now have more options when it comes to the plans they want.

    That alone is always a good thing.
    Thanks from ptif219

  8. #28
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,115
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Trump.promosed to repeal the ACA. He has failed to do that.

    So what am I lying about?

    Give the same amount of time it took Obama to get it passed. It took Obama years and Trump has not even been in office a year yet

  9. #29
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Schumer shows he wants healthcare to continue t be unaffordable. Why does Schumer want to keep us in the failing Obamacare that is not working. Schumer should work with Trump instead of being a liar and an obstructionist
    The irony.
    Thanks from labrea and Friday13

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    29,370
    Thanks
    23334

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Stop the lies. Did you say that about Obama when it took him years to get Obamacare done?
    How many years? Be specific, and provide a link to a credible source.
    Thanks from Friday13 and MaryAnne

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump Signs Executive Order Reviewing Federal Role in Education
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27th April 2017, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 589
    Last Post: 25th March 2017, 10:04 PM
  3. Trump signs his Final Executive Order-
    By GordonGecko in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th February 2017, 09:26 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 06:01 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12th January 2010, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed