Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 97
Thanks Tree71Thanks

Thread: Mueller has enough evidence already

  1. #61
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,693
    Thanks
    4184

    Quote Originally Posted by namvet69 View Post
    Very well laid out argument. Thanks. Those of us who are not lawyers sometime struggle with the definitions and the many nuances but you've cleared a lot of it up for me at least.

    And, yeah, it appears that Mueller has quite a lot already. And, as the dominoes fall, he'll uncover more and more about just how deep and how well coordinated this Russia thing is.
    When he finally gets to the democrat side , he will be a busy man.

  2. #62
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,109
    Thanks
    3344

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Another crime that Trump et al could be charged and convicted of right now is Obstruction of Justice.
    No further evidence is needed......but more will be forthcoming.
    Federal prosecutors like to wrap defendants up like turkeys on Thanksgiving before they take them to court.

    The only facts a jury would need to hear is that Trump admitted firing Comey to relieve pressure on the Russiagate investigation.
    He admitted that to his Russian co-conspirators on video!

    The feds have a success rate at prosecution of over 93%.
    Yep, the Lester Holt TV interview where Trump admitted why he fired Comey.
    AND Russia's own videography showing Trump digging the hole even deeper.
    Good stuff!!

  3. #63
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,693
    Thanks
    4184

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Another crime that Trump et al could be charged and convicted of right now is Obstruction of Justice.
    No further evidence is needed......but more will be forthcoming.
    Federal prosecutors like to wrap defendants up like turkeys on Thanksgiving before they take them to court.

    The only facts a jury would need to hear is that Trump admitted firing Comey to relieve pressure on the Russiagate investigation.
    He admitted that to his Russian co-conspirators on video!

    The feds have a success rate at prosecution of over 93%.
    Yes they get low level people and threaten them with long prison terms unless they tell then what they want to hear. Truth is optional.

  4. #64
    Junior Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks
    1743

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    When he finally gets to the democrat side , he will be a busy man.
    Is that on his schedule?

  5. #65
    Shiny Purple Member namvet69's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,489
    Thanks
    3492

    From
    Englewood, Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    When he finally gets to the democrat side , he will be a busy man.
    The difference between you and me is that I don't care which party is or has been committing crimes against the country. If Dems committed crimes then they need to answer for that.

    Yes, Mueller should look into ALL crimes. But, at this time he should be focused on the Russia matter and then he should take on others who may have committed crimes. But to divide his time right now is a bad idea. Finish one investigation before beginning another. After both investigations are completed if crimes are found against Hillary or anyone else, they should be charged and prosecuted.


    If the Trump/Russia matter is really a nothing burger, why wouldn't you want the investigation to continue and exonerate him and his? I know the answer to that. It's because in your heart of hearts you know that the charges will be proven true and your image of yourself as a smart, informed voter will be shattered.

    But this isn't about you and it isn't about me. It's about protecting OUR country from harm and OUR democracy from ruin by a sworn enemy of OUR country.


    You're right when you say he's (Mueller) is a busy man. To pile on him with other matters will only muddy the waters which is what the GOP wants.

    Let him finish without interference. If it's all just a made up bullshit story then his findings will show that. That's what you should want.

  6. #66
    New Member jet57's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    43

    From
    Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Yet all we hear from the democrats is collusion.
    Am I going to have to post the meaning of "collusion" for you, or are you going to just stop there.
    Last edited by jet57; 5th November 2017 at 10:24 AM.

  7. #67
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040

    Quote Originally Posted by OHjulie View Post
    Yep, the Lester Holt TV interview where Trump admitted why he fired Comey.
    AND Russia's own videography showing Trump digging the hole even deeper.
    Good stuff!!
    Comey was corrupt and needed to be fored

  8. #68
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Is that on his schedule?
    I doubt it it appears he is working for the democrats

  9. #69
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Am I going to have to post the meaning of "collusion" for you, or are you going to just stop there.
    It is democrats misusing it since it is not against the law

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,195
    Thanks
    17933

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Yes they get low level people and threaten them with long prison terms unless they tell then what they want to hear. Truth is optional.
    The evidence and proof of guilt must be beyond a reasonable doubt to convict.
    Go back under your bridge.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. REPS go after MUELLER again!! We want to see WHAT YOU HAVE!!
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 15th October 2017, 06:24 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 18th September 2017, 04:45 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 18th September 2017, 04:26 PM
  4. Robert Mueller and the NFL probe
    By bajisima in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7th June 2017, 09:25 AM
  5. Mueller's investigation net GOES WIDE...
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd June 2017, 08:10 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed