Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 111
Thanks Tree107Thanks

Thread: Trump hails 'millions and millions' of vets on Veterans Day

  1. #41
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040

    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    Yes, thanks Trump. For taking Putin's side on the hacking issue over our 17 Intelligence Agencies.

    Well done. On Veterans Day of all days too.

    Real Classy.

    Show proof Putin interfered in the election. Better yet show how many votes were changed because of Putin or Russia

  2. #42
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    No. It's obvious to anyone with eyesight and a brain.

    The show proof

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    98,428
    Thanks
    5221

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You men the liars that write books on Shari law?
    No I mean the parents of a US Army Captain who died fighting for your country. Who deserve none of your insane nonsense.

  4. #44
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    No I mean the parents of a US Army Captain who died fighting for your country. Who deserve none of your insane nonsense.
    You ignore the facts. The democrats try to ignore what the father is and who he really supports

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,740
    Thanks
    12638

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You ignore the facts. The democrats try to ignore what the father is and who he really supports
    What in your opinion the father is and who do you think he really supports?

  6. #46
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    98,428
    Thanks
    5221

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post
    What in your opinion the father is and who do you think he really supports?
    Lies. You show you know nothing of bone spurs and how painful they are.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,777
    Thanks
    4040


  8. #48
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,740
    Thanks
    12638

    From
    South Florida
    Thats all opinions from fake news sites. Show proof and facts, not your lies and fake news sources. You have lowered yourself to using fake news that is sad.
    Last edited by Tedminator; 11th November 2017 at 10:32 PM.

  9. #49
    On the Diversary Committe TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81,297
    Thanks
    50051

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    More democrat lies
    you say you care about vets, but you have no problem disparaging those with whom you disagree politically. You're a hypocrite
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #50
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    So Trump cares about some veterans?

    We know he doesn't like the ones who got captured. They aren't heroes -- his words of course, not mine.
    Actually those are not his words – they are yours. Trump said, speaking of John McCain:

    He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.

    “I like people who weren’t captured” was in reference to McCain, not anyone else. He was competing with McCain, and had to deal with his image as a hero. McCain doesn’t have the stuff of heroes in his veins. He’s a back stabbing RINO who has failed his Commander In Chief big time.

    As for the notion that being captured makes EVERY military person an automatic hero, there are plenty of exceptions to the rule. If a marine was drinking on duty, and smoking dope, and he started fooling around, which allowed the enemy to get in and attack, and take him and others prisoners, Trump would probably call him a stupid careless fool rather than a hero. And he’d be right, since the dickhead put his fellow marines at risk.

    They don't need the approval of President Bone Spur.
    If you think the military should change their rule about not accepting people with bone spurs, take it up with them. Obama didn’t change the rule during his eight year reign. Write to him and tell him how disappointed you are that he kept that rule in place.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 26th December 2016, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23rd December 2016, 03:39 AM
  3. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 31st May 2016, 03:04 PM
  4. Trump gets millions in free TV for his anti-Muslim ad-
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th January 2016, 12:15 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed