Members banned from this thread: jbander


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Thanks Tree5Thanks

Thread: The Democrats have to stand together.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    405

    From
    Minnesota

    The Democrats have to stand together.

    It's very Important that at this juncture, while the right is collapsing all around this country , To explain to as many people as you can get to listen, that this hate group that elected their hate candidate and put this mentally unstable character next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind. Is by far the biggest threat to this country ,they have to be stopped and in my opinion not treated like the opposition but like the enemy they are to this country. Like I said they have to go.
    Thanks from AntiTrump

  2. #2
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    When I think of the Democratic Party standing together I see images of the 1924 DNC.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,120
    Thanks
    9306

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    When I think of the Democratic Party standing together I see images of the 1924 DNC.
    93 years ago. How old are you?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    405

    From
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    93 years ago. How old are you?
    Don't ask just tell him that when you think of the Republican party you think Germany in the late 30's

  5. #5
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Don't ask just tell him that when you think of the Republican party you think Germany in the late 30's
    There were Republicans in 1930's Germany ..... who would have thunk?

    Here I was thinking 1930's Germany was full of members of the National-Socialist German Workers' Party, you know socialist, like Bernie Sanders, and most left-wing Democrats of today.

    But, you keep parroting that Alinskite tactic of "blame others for what you do", I'm sure it will convince someone .... somewhere.
    Thanks from Rob Larrikin

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,306
    Thanks
    405

    From
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    There were Republicans in 1930's Germany ..... who would have thunk?

    Here I was thinking 1930's Germany was full of members of the National-Socialist German Workers' Party, you know socialist, like Bernie Sanders, and most left-wing Democrats of today.

    But, you keep parroting that Alinskite tactic of "blame others for what you do", I'm sure it will convince someone .... somewhere.
    Did you see how smoothly this guy moved my comment over to his viewpoint, I mean this man is brilliant and so talented .From MY pointing to the Nazi party and the way he moved it all around to finally end up having Republicans or Democrats as leader is Nazi Germany in the late 30's/ That was really cool. Let me see Bernie Sanders is a Nazi, scratch head, and the way he said that he's not the problem that I am. was so smooth , you could hardly see the transition. It's always fun to get responses by people who can control a debate as well as this Mistro does, WOW!!
    Thanks from John T Ford

  7. #7
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,294
    Thanks
    10846

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    When I think of the Democratic Party standing together I see images of the 1924 DNC.
    Hey John, did you know we are collapsing?

    Why are we always the last to hear of these things?

    Not sure how winning the presidency, owning congress, and dominating the judicial system soon is collapsing but apparently it is.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Did you see how smoothly this guy moved my comment over to his viewpoint, I mean this man is brilliant and so talented .From MY pointing to the Nazi party and the way he moved it all around to finally end up having Republicans or Democrats as leader is Nazi Germany in the late 30's/ That was really cool. Let me see Bernie Sanders is a Nazi, scratch head, and the way he said that he's not the problem that I am. was so smooth , you could hardly see the transition. It's always fun to get responses by people who can control a debate as well as this Mistro does, WOW!!
    I know your compliment is a little back handed but still pretty cool anyway.

    And, I didn't say Bernie was a NAZI.

    Bernie, by his own admission, is a socialist.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Hey John, did you know we are collapsing?

    Why are we always the last to hear of these things?

    Not sure how winning the presidency, owning congress, and dominating the judicial system soon is collapsing but apparently it is.
    They are just parroting fake news talking points.

    They really aren't capable of discerning what they are parroting.

    Keep in mind. Trump has the lowest approval rating of any POTUS in the history of the US and any King in England's history as well.
    Thanks from Spookycolt

  10. #10
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,219
    Thanks
    26401

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Hey John, did you know we are collapsing?

    Why are we always the last to hear of these things?

    Not sure how winning the presidency, owning congress, and dominating the judicial system soon is collapsing but apparently it is.
    Republican Senators open calling for a pedo to step out. We know what the GOP judicial system looks like. A kiddy diddler and an AG that had to recuse himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Castro twins "stand up" democrats in Texas for 2018
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 4th May 2017, 06:15 AM
  2. Why do men stand up.
    By gods Messenger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14th June 2016, 03:55 AM
  3. The Big Money Democrats Make Most Democrats Hypocrites
    By B04 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 31st January 2012, 06:29 AM
  5. 'Stand Behind Us'
    By ilikeGW in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 5th April 2007, 12:29 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed