Members banned from this thread: vikingbeast


Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 177
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: Do AL Voters Believe the WaPo Smear on Moore

  1. #11
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,272
    Thanks
    61449

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    The vote is not a dead heat.

    Moore is ahead by more than 10 points, even after the fake news smear report from WaPo.
    As I predicted, by the way.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and Blues63

  2. #12
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,840
    Thanks
    38845

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Tribalism has reached a new high in the GOP, they are willing to overlook pedastry, treason, corruption, malfeasance and incompetence as long as it furthers their tribes agenda.

  3. #13
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    109

    From
    USA
    I'm not and Alabama voter, although I'm not buying this smear campaign... it reeks of democratic fear, just like the fear we've witnessed beginning at the start of the presidential primaries. Dems/liberals wanted Hillary 2.0 (which is scary in and of itself). Fear that the US will not join in on the self-massacre (something I will never understand) that most of the world seems so hell-bent on.

    I don't believe much of what comes from the left these days... conservative Trump voter- ya right
    Thanks from John T Ford

  4. #14
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,490
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureinheart View Post
    I'm not and Alabama voter, although I'm not buying this smear campaign... it reeks of democratic fear, just like the fear we've witnessed beginning at the start of the presidential primaries. Dems/liberals wanted Hillary 2.0 (which is scary in and of itself). Fear that the US will not join in on the self-massacre (something I will never understand) that most of the world seems so hell-bent on.

    I don't believe much of what comes from the left these days... conservative Trump voter- ya right
    It is desperation on the part of the left.

    The Left CANNOT win on the issues.

    All they have is smear campaigns like this against their political opponents in hope of demonizing them to the point where their candidate may have a chance of winning.

    So far .... they have not been successful with this tactic this time around.

    It did not work on Trump and it appears it is not going to work on Moore either.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,276
    Thanks
    11335

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureinheart View Post
    I'm not and Alabama voter, although I'm not buying this smear campaign... it reeks of democratic fear, just like the fear we've witnessed beginning at the start of the presidential primaries. Dems/liberals wanted Hillary 2.0 (which is scary in and of itself). Fear that the US will not join in on the self-massacre (something I will never understand) that most of the world seems so hell-bent on.

    I don't believe much of what comes from the left these days... conservative Trump voter- ya right
    I don't think it's that you don't believe it, I think you don't care. If you lived in Alabama I imagine you wouldn't have any problem voting for Roy Moore regardless of whether or not the story is true.
    Thanks from Thx1138 and OldGaffer

  6. #16
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,258
    Thanks
    26426

    From
    SWUSA
    /roy moore said he asked the girls' mothers' permission to date the girls. One woman said Roy gave her alcohol when she was below drinking age.

    A] Roy dated minors

    B] Does roy remember giving alcohol to minors?

    If these things are ok to people in Alabama...that is on Alabama.
    Thanks from boontito and Babba

  7. #17
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,490
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    I don't think it's that you don't believe it, I think you don't care. If you lived in Alabama I imagine you wouldn't have any problem voting for Roy Moore regardless of whether or not the story is true.
    There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that people do not care if this story is true.

    In fact, most folks in Alabama who will be voting for Moore are people of deep religious conviction.

    There is no way they would support Moore if they believed these allegations were true.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,490
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    /roy moore said he asked the girls' mothers' permission to date the girls. One woman said Roy gave her alcohol when she was below drinking age.

    A] Roy dated minors

    B] Does roy remember giving alcohol to minors?

    If these things are ok to people in Alabama...that is on Alabama.
    Do you think parroting fake news will have any sway over the voters in Alabama?

  9. #19
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,401
    Thanks
    19229

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Facts are fake in Trump world. An optional extra.
    Thanks from Blues63

  10. #20
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,490
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Facts are fake in Trump world. An optional extra.
    I think in this particular election, the only thing that matters is if the voters in Alabama will be persuaded by the WaPo smear report.

    So far .... there is no evidence that the voters in Alabama believe anything the WaPo post at all.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 22nd October 2016, 10:22 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2016, 05:49 PM
  3. WAPO On Sanders
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th May 2016, 03:51 AM
  4. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 25th August 2015, 04:42 PM
  5. Micheal Moore Saves Moore Critic's Website
    By Distressed American in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 13th June 2007, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed