Members banned from this thread: vikingbeast


Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 177
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: Do AL Voters Believe the WaPo Smear on Moore

  1. #1
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas

    Do AL Voters Believe the WaPo Smear on Moore

    During a segment that aired on Friday’s broadcast of Birmingham, AL ABC affiliate WBMA 33/40’s 5 p.m. local news, political reporter Lauren Walsh sought out voters in Columbiana, AL to gauge their reactions to the Washington Post report that alleged Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Roy Moore engaged in inappropriate conduct with four teenage girls more than 34 years ago.

    None of the respondents according to Walsh told her they believed the Post’s reporting.


    Alabama ABC Affiliate Can't Find One Voter Who Believes WaPo Report About Roy Moore in Man-on-the-Street Segment - Breitbart

    It does not appear that this worn out tactic of the Left of having women come forward and accuse their political opponents of sexual misconduct is very effective anymore.

    The lefts attacks on Trump didn't stop him from getting elected and it appears it isn't going to stop Roy Moore from being elected either.

    I don't think the Alabama voters are falling for these dirty political tricks.

  2. #2
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,938
    Thanks
    45481

    From
    So. Md.
    The woman making the allegation is NOT a Democrat and she voted for Trump! The Post didn't make up the story. They just reported what the woman said.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    The woman making the allegation is NOT a Democrat and she voted for Trump! The Post didn't make up the story. They just reported what the woman said.
    Yeah ....

    How's that fake news story resonating with the voters in Alabama?

    They are really the only ones who count in this election you know.
    Thanks from Pureinheart

  4. #4
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,218
    Thanks
    12429

    From
    aMEEErica
    Hmm, what does Pravda have to say about it "John?"

    Thx
    Thanks from PACE and labrea

  5. #5
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,759
    Thanks
    18490

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    During a segment that aired on Friday’s broadcast of Birmingham, AL ABC affiliate WBMA 33/40’s 5 p.m. local news, political reporter Lauren Walsh sought out voters in Columbiana, AL to gauge their reactions to the Washington Post report that alleged Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Roy Moore engaged in inappropriate conduct with four teenage girls more than 34 years ago.

    None of the respondents according to Walsh told her they believed the Post’s reporting.


    Alabama ABC Affiliate Can't Find One Voter Who Believes WaPo Report About Roy Moore in Man-on-the-Street Segment - Breitbart

    It does not appear that this worn out tactic of the Left of having women come forward and accuse their political opponents of sexual misconduct is very effective anymore.

    The lefts attacks on Trump didn't stop him from getting elected and it appears it isn't going to stop Roy Moore from being elected either.

    I don't think the Alabama voters are falling for these dirty political tricks.
    This is NOT a dirty trick! what a foolish thing to say!

    The vote is a dead heat, that should "answer your question about Alabama"~!

  6. #6
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    Hmm, what does Pravda have to say about it "John?"

    Thx
    Why would that even be relevant?

    You are deflecting in an attempt to ignore what the Alabama voters are saying.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    This is NOT a dirty trick! what a foolish thing to say!

    The vote is a dead heat, that should "answer your question about Alabama"~!
    The vote is not a dead heat.

    Moore is ahead by more than 10 points, even after the fake news smear report from WaPo.

  8. #8
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,218
    Thanks
    12429

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Why would that even be relevant?

    You are deflecting in an attempt to ignore what the Alabama voters are saying.
    Hey, are you saying your mother Russia is irrelevant?

    You better watch that, it can be taken in ways that are not financially advantageous to you...

    Think of all that time you spent studying "America... Texas...."

    Here, this is America, pass this around the boiler room...



    Thx

  9. #9
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,405
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    Hey, are you saying your mother Russia is irrelevant?

    You better watch that, it can be taken in ways that are not financially advantageous to you...

    Think of all that time you spent studying "America... Texas...."

    Here, this is America, pass this around the boiler room...



    Thx
    More deflecting .....

    Dismissed.

  10. #10
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,218
    Thanks
    12429

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    More deflecting .....

    Dismissed.
    No really, "John" did Russia have any hand in this?

    Thx

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 22nd October 2016, 10:22 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2016, 05:49 PM
  3. WAPO On Sanders
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th May 2016, 03:51 AM
  4. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 25th August 2015, 04:42 PM
  5. Micheal Moore Saves Moore Critic's Website
    By Distressed American in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 13th June 2007, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed