Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: How About That NFL Boycott................

  1. #11
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,553
    Thanks
    468

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    .......that never happened yesterday! hahahahaahahahahahahahaha Hey, even bigots need a day off from hating!
    "The hate" goes both ways. BTW, it looks like attendance was up, expected for a blue city in a blue state. What will be telling is the ratings in a few days.

  2. #12
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,068
    Thanks
    6003

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    "The hate" goes both ways. BTW, it looks like attendance was up, expected for a blue city in a blue state. What will be telling is the ratings in a few days.
    Like you'd know.............

  3. #13
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,353
    Thanks
    6726

    From
    Derpville USA
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    I'll take 7-2 anytime I can get it.
    You BASTARD!!!

    /cries....


    Why???? Why Washington Redskins????

  4. #14
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,068
    Thanks
    6003

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You BASTARD!!!

    /cries....


    Why???? Why Washington Redskins????
    Fuck the Redskins!

  5. #15
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    .......that never happened yesterday! hahahahaahahahahahahahaha Hey, even bigots need a day off from hating!
    did any bigots kneel this week? media doesnt show the racist kneelers out of respect for veterans/all americans.

    i still watch football. its our neighborhoods past time

  6. #16
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,232
    Thanks
    9136

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    did any bigots kneel this week? media doesnt show the racist kneelers out of respect for veterans/all americans.

    i still watch football. its our neighborhoods past time
    Funny, because he decided on taking a knee after talking with former Green Beret and NFL player Nate Boyer.

    Former NFLer: I stand by Kaepernick

  7. #17
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Funny, because he decided on taking a knee after talking with former Green Beret and NFL player Nate Boyer.

    Former NFLer: I stand by Kaepernick
    nope. the bigots are showing their hatred for america by refusing to stand.

    i personally dont care, if they wanna be bigots they are free to do so. thats what makes your country so great

  8. #18
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,232
    Thanks
    9136

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    nope. the bigots are showing their hatred for america by refusing to stand.
    Nope? Are you disputing that the interview I posted with Nate Boyer exists, or that he met with Kaepernick to urge him not to stay seated because it would be taken as a slight on veterans, and proposed kneeling as a way to be respectful? Are you disputing that veterans are less likely to be offended by the protest than the general population?

    You can stick your head in the sand and call them bigots all you want, but it only makes it clear you don't know what "bigots" means.
    Thanks from Panzareta and ATLglock

  9. #19
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Nope? Are you disputing that the interview I posted with Nate Boyer exists, or that he met with Kaepernick to urge him not to stay seated because it would be taken as a slight on veterans, and proposed kneeling as a way to be respectful? Are you disputing that Veterans are less likely to be offended by the protest than the general population?

    You can stick your head in the sand and call them bigots all you want, but it only makes it clear you don't know what "bigots" means.
    america has spoken. the bigots can keep kneelin but they are only hurtin the nfl/espn. i personally dont care though people are free to be bigots.

  10. #20
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,840
    Thanks
    38845

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    america has spoken. the bigots can keep kneelin but they are only hurtin the nfl/espn. i personally dont care though people are free to be bigots.
    So you are saying black NFL players kneeling to protest racial injustice are bigots? Is that your stance? That would make every civil rights protester throughout history bigots as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Boycott
    By Miller47 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 582
    Last Post: 6th October 2017, 08:52 PM
  2. Are You Going to Boycott the Oscars?
    By Castaway in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 25th January 2016, 01:30 PM
  3. Whole Foods Boycott
    By Bluegrass in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 19th August 2009, 07:55 PM
  4. Boycott Fox News !!!
    By nonsqtr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 8th May 2008, 05:14 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed