Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: A new Democrat strategy

  1. #1
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8,854
    Thanks
    5092

    From
    Between everywhere

    A new Democrat strategy

    A friend of mine made a suggestion that I sort of shrugged off at the time but the more I thought about it, the more I started to agree. And now I am a believer.

    He said the left, liberals and Democrats should stop calling the Republican President Trump or 45 or the Orange Turd or Dotard. Only call him a Republican, or the Republican or the Republican President.

    When he is called something other than Republican, it allows the rest of the Republican party and candidates to separate themselves from him. Stressing and repeating the fact that he is Republican will cause people to more closely associate other Republicans with the Republican President. Establishing that concept into the minds of soft voters and independents out there is apt to lessen the probability of them voting Republican down ticket.

    I think it has merit and so no more insulting terms for the Republican President from me.
    Thanks from AntiTrump, Amelia and Blues63

  2. #2
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,283
    Thanks
    33139

    From
    in my head
    The GOP is ever-more the party of Trump.

  3. #3
    On the Diversary Committe TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81,298
    Thanks
    50054

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    A friend of mine made a suggestion that I sort of shrugged off at the time but the more I thought about it, the more I started to agree. And now I am a believer.

    He said the left, liberals and Democrats should stop calling the Republican President Trump or 45 or the Orange Turd or Dotard. Only call him a Republican, or the Republican or the Republican President.

    When he is called something other than Republican, it allows the rest of the Republican party and candidates to separate themselves from him. Stressing and repeating the fact that he is Republican will cause people to more closely associate other Republicans with the Republican President. Establishing that concept into the minds of soft voters and independents out there is apt to lessen the probability of them voting Republican down ticket.

    I think it has merit and so no more insulting terms for the Republican President from me.
    So no more, "Mandarin Moron" "Dolt 45'" "Donnie Doll Hands" "Mandarin Mussolini" "Hair Fuhrer" "President Ferret Head" "President Pussy Grabber" "Orange Julius Caesar" "Fucking Moron" "Orange Shitgibbon" "Dotard J. Trump" "Sir Golfs A Lot" "Fuckface Von Clownstick" "Donnie Johnny"

    Gee. I dunno. I might need to do some serious sheet caking before I can make that decision.
    Thanks from Tedminator and MaryAnne

  4. #4
    New Member
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    124

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    A friend of mine made a suggestion that I sort of shrugged off at the time but the more I thought about it, the more I started to agree. And now I am a believer.

    He said the left, liberals and Democrats should stop calling the Republican President Trump or 45 or the Orange Turd or Dotard. Only call him a Republican, or the Republican or the Republican President.

    When he is called something other than Republican, it allows the rest of the Republican party and candidates to separate themselves from him. Stressing and repeating the fact that he is Republican will cause people to more closely associate other Republicans with the Republican President. Establishing that concept into the minds of soft voters and independents out there is apt to lessen the probability of them voting Republican down ticket.

    I think it has merit and so no more insulting terms for the Republican President from me.
    Good idea. They all hate each other, and they really are all Republicans, so we might as well stick with one name. Republicans are so screwed up now, that there name will forever identify them as a mixed up party that hates each other.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,698
    Thanks
    4184

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiTrump View Post
    Good idea. They all hate each other, and they really are all Republicans, so we might as well stick with one name. Republicans are so screwed up now, that there name will forever identify them as a mixed up party that hates each other.
    As bad as he is, Hillary came up short. That will look awesome on her resume.

  6. #6
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8,854
    Thanks
    5092

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    As bad as he is, Hillary came up short. That will look awesome on her resume.
    Her resume is totally irrelevant. As is the Republican Presidents at this point I suspect. The Republican President is going to be too old by 2020, and the Republican President is not enjoying his time in this very limiting position.

    Now if the Republican President could just get the same power that Putin, Xi and Duterte have, things might change.

  7. #7
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,379
    Thanks
    10861

    From
    By the wall
    Lets hope the democrats don't change their strategy before elections next year.

  8. #8
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,236
    Thanks
    12434

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    A friend of mine made a suggestion that I sort of shrugged off at the time but the more I thought about it, the more I started to agree. And now I am a believer.

    He said the left, liberals and Democrats should stop calling the Republican President Trump or 45 or the Orange Turd or Dotard. Only call him a Republican, or the Republican or the Republican President.

    When he is called something other than Republican, it allows the rest of the Republican party and candidates to separate themselves from him. Stressing and repeating the fact that he is Republican will cause people to more closely associate other Republicans with the Republican President. Establishing that concept into the minds of soft voters and independents out there is apt to lessen the probability of them voting Republican down ticket.

    I think it has merit and so no more insulting terms for the Republican President from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    So no more, "Mandarin Moron" "Dolt 45'" "Donnie Doll Hands" "Mandarin Mussolini" "Hair Fuhrer" "President Ferret Head" "President Pussy Grabber" "Orange Julius Caesar" "Fucking Moron" "Orange Shitgibbon" "Dotard J. Trump" "Sir Golfs A Lot" "Fuckface Von Clownstick" "Donnie Johnny"

    Gee. I dunno. I might need to do some serious sheet caking before I can make that decision.
    I see room for compromise here: "Republican Shit-bird, republican weasel-fuck, republican Benedict Donald," and so on...

    Thx
    Thanks from TennesseeRain and Babba

  9. #9
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42,111
    Thanks
    32582

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    I see room for compromise here: "Republican Shit-bird, republican weasel-fuck, republican Benedict Donald," and so on...

    Thx
    Yeah I'm thinking everyone already knows he's a Republican.
    Thanks from Thx1138

  10. #10
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,665
    Thanks
    4428

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    So, 'Caligula' has to go? Dunno.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There Is No Comeback Strategy
    By John T Ford in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 26th January 2017, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 16th November 2015, 04:03 PM
  3. Here's the winning strategy, GOP!
    By Mr. Neo-Con in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 15th October 2010, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 28th August 2009, 01:35 AM
  5. It's Strategy
    By Sparta in forum World Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th January 2007, 09:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed