Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 131
Thanks Tree59Thanks

Thread: Taxpayers on the hook for Congressional sexual harassment

  1. #61
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87,019
    Thanks
    62411

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Throttle View Post
    I hate to break it to you but you won't ever be able to vote for Obama for president again. Why specifically should it be different for legislators?
    I agree. That restriction was put in place because a bunch of lawmakers threw a tantrum.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,961
    Thanks
    31962

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    I know

    But again Billy Bush confirms the tape was real and it is Mr. Moron

    I mean how stupid do his supporters have to be to not know that?

    It's not like it didn't get wall to wall coverage.
    What the poster is trying to convince us of,is what Trump has mumbled the last few days. He is not sure if that is his voice.

    It is very easy to catch the latest Trump or Fox lie. Just read,or listen.

  3. #63
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,961
    Thanks
    31962

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Don't care what your liars told you, go to the source material...

    I'm not saying definitively fake, but there's definitely something odd about it, it seems that way.
    So,what is fake?

  4. #64
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87,019
    Thanks
    62411

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    What the poster is trying to convince us of,is what Trump has mumbled the last few days. He is not sure if that is his voice.

    It is very easy to catch the latest Trump or Fox lie. Just read,or listen.
    It's fun watching Trump's Twitter account or Fox & Friends and then coming to PH to see how long it takes #TrumpCult to start echoing the nonsense. It's the political version of a bad storm where you see the lightning and then count the seconds until you hear the thunder.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and HayJenn

  5. #65
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,427
    Thanks
    2360

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Trump apologized for the tape,admitted it, but is now saying he is not sure that is his voice. So naturally the sheep are parroting the latest. Anything to hang their hat on as the ground rumbles beneath them.
    That's what motivated me to do a second take... I've said it dozens of times, what was said in the tape was distasteful, but definitely NOT a description of sexual assault. UNLESS you cut out the 4-6 words that the fucking liars around here did before they present as fact and then refuse to look at the original source again.

    But I'm not even disputing the content at this point, i just said that the video has a few extra words that the transcript did not include (intentionally of course, because the entire meaning changes with the full quote in context). So, when people come in and claim to have read the transcript back to fron many times does not make the transcript accurate.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,961
    Thanks
    31962

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    It's fun watching Trump's Twitter account or Fox & Friends and then coming to PH to see how long it takes #TrumpCult to start echoing the nonsense. It's the political version of a bad storm where you see the lightning and then count the seconds until you hear the thunder.
    True,dat!

    It never fails. But to read that some one still thinks something is missing from that tape. They do not know what is missing, but they think there is some thing,anything!

  7. #67
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    33204

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    That's what motivated me to do a second take... I've said it dozens of times, what was said in the tape was distasteful, but definitely NOT a description of sexual assault. UNLESS you cut out the 4-6 words that the fucking liars around here did before they present as fact and then refuse to look at the original source again.

    But I'm not even disputing the content at this point, i just said that the video has a few extra words that the transcript did not include (intentionally of course, because the entire meaning changes with the full quote in context). So, when people come in and claim to have read the transcript back to fron many times does not make the transcript accurate.
    So you still can't point out what is "fake" about the transcript? And you believe the video was edited - even though Bush himself said it was not.,

    Got it.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,427
    Thanks
    2360

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    So,what is fake?
    The transcript is a few words shy of what is said in the original source.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,427
    Thanks
    2360

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    It's fun watching Trump's Twitter account or Fox & Friends and then coming to PH to see how long it takes #TrumpCult to start echoing the nonsense. It's the political version of a bad storm where you see the lightning and then count the seconds until you hear the thunder.
    You know why there's a lag time? Because republicans will look at the facts before commenting not parroting fucking liars like your life depends on it.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,961
    Thanks
    31962

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    That's what motivated me to do a second take... I've said it dozens of times, what was said in the tape was distasteful, but definitely NOT a description of sexual assault. UNLESS you cut out the 4-6 words that the fucking liars around here did before they present as fact and then refuse to look at the original source again.

    But I'm not even disputing the content at this point, i just said that the video has a few extra words that the transcript did not include (intentionally of course, because the entire meaning changes with the full quote in context). So, when people come in and claim to have read the transcript back to fron many times does not make the transcript accurate.
    What words were cut out? You are saying the tape is edited? Your own ears say Trump really did not brag about grabbing women by the p*****? That was fake?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 'World Is Built On Sexual Harassment'
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th November 2017, 04:44 PM
  2. Sexual harassment and what not to do, starring Joe Biden
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th January 2016, 01:01 PM
  3. Congressional Gun Control Laws Passed Since Sandy Hook
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14th December 2015, 06:42 PM
  4. Replies: 524
    Last Post: 1st December 2014, 10:17 AM
  5. Democrat's sexual harassment ....
    By Taylor2012 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th August 2013, 11:19 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed