Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 164
Thanks Tree96Thanks

Thread: What Would It Take For You To Turn Against Trump?

  1. #61
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,087
    Thanks
    10982

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Great then I will put you down as a yes you would still support him.

    Thanks for contributing to decline of our country.
    Its sad to learn that you think soldiers are murderers.

    **sigh**

  2. #62
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    33204

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Its sad to learn that you think soldiers are murderers.

    **sigh**
    Thanks for the troll post per usual...

  3. #63
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,087
    Thanks
    10982

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Thanks for the troll post per usual...
    Well you won't say that there is ever a good reason for someone to kill another person so that leads us to believe you think anyone killing somebody is bad.

    That goes for military, law enforcement, self-defense, Trump.

    If you'd like to dispute that then you have to apply that to Trump also which blows up your original question about Trump.

    So I don't blame you for not answering but you built this trap, now you are stuck in it.

    lol

  4. #64
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,645
    Thanks
    11625

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Urbanek View Post
    Truman killed thousands of innocent children in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Has Trump done worse?
    What a stupid comparison. Truman saved tens of thousands of American lives by not having to order an invasion.

  5. #65
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,617
    Thanks
    24731

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    That's a ridiculous question.

    That's like asking someone in 1945 what would it take for you to turn against Harry Truman.
    Heh-heh...yeah. That's exactly what it's like. *wink*
    Thanks from Babba

  6. #66
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    33204

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Well you won't say that there is ever a good reason for someone to kill another person so that leads us to believe you think anyone killing somebody is bad.

    That goes for military, law enforcement, self-defense, Trump.

    If you'd like to dispute that then you have to apply that to Trump also which blows up your original question about Trump.

    So I don't blame you for not answering but you built this trap, now you are stuck in it.

    lol
    Because that has NOTHING to do with what Trump actually said.

    But I get it, you want to deflect as much as possible rather than admit you would literally support a POTUS who shoots someone.

  7. #67
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,311
    Thanks
    25884

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by HCProf View Post
    I am not a Trump supporter, but I think when the Country hits rock bottom...which is a shame, we will see a change in attitude and support. When his supporters lose their health insurance will be the beginning. Many of his supporters take advantage of the health subsidies and Medicaid expansion because all Trump supporters are not wealthy...they are middle class and poor as well. The second one, the complete decline of our justice system...people will literally get away with murder, fraud, assault, etc. When it becomes dangerous to walk the streets and shootings are occurring everyday...as they are now, you will see a change when it hits home to them. Unfortunately, the US learns the hard way...and I think we will allow this Country to become a cesspool over partisan politics before any change in support occurs.
    Unfortunately, when the Trumpian/Republican policies drive the crime rates up, that will just make the Trump supporters feel they need even harsher policies. They won't see the cause and effect. They'll let fear drive them to vote for people who promise even more draconian policies, leading to even more desperate people seeing no alternative to lives of crime. That's how we could be driven to the kinds of extremes which we thought belonged in the 1940's.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey, Babba and HCProf

  8. #68
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    33204

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Unfortunately, when the Trumpian/Republican policies drive the crime rates up, that will just make the Trump supporters feel they need even harsher policies. They won't see the cause and effect. They'll let fear drive them to vote for people who promise even more draconian policies, leading to even more desperate people seeing no alternative to lives of crime. That's how we could be driven to the kinds of extremes which we thought belonged in the 1940's.
    I'm pretty confident that our justice system will stand even after Mr. Moron tries his best to take it down.

  9. #69
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,311
    Thanks
    25884

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    I'm pretty confident that our justice system will stand even after Mr. Moron tries his best to take it down.
    Our system will stand, but increased crime rates will give Republicans something to campaign on and get them votes, even though it was their policies which drove the crime rates up.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,427
    Thanks
    2360

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    So besides all the deflection in this thread.

    For Trump supporters - you would be ok if he actually did shoot and kill someone on the 5th Ave?

    Is that have far the bar has been lowered?
    Lmao... You STILL don't get that reference?

    What he was saying was more like he could shoot a gun at 5th ave in any direction and not hit one of his supporters...

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump supporters turn against Trump
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 19th January 2017, 05:47 AM
  2. another Trump U-turn
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 25th November 2016, 06:32 AM
  3. Palin warns Trump on deportation U-turn
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th August 2016, 12:24 PM
  4. Protests turn violent at Trumpís New Mexico rally.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 25th May 2016, 01:16 AM
  5. Trump: Turn Your Neighbors in to the Police
    By Steam Heat in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th November 2015, 01:39 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed