Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52
Thanks Tree16Thanks

Thread: No Charges for Clinton Aides Lying to FBI

  1. #31
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    46,435
    Thanks
    13567

    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    It seems the left is having the meltdown since Trump won the election. That wasn't supposed to happen. Hillary had it all wrapped up. If somehow Trump got run out of office, then Pence steps in.
    Guys like trump and moore are greatest thing to happen to the repub party.

  2. #32
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    46,435
    Thanks
    13567

    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I wonder what changed.

    Mueller fired this guy 3 months ago.

    Why is this coming out now?
    We will let you give a shit why he was shitcanned, I don't.

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    46,435
    Thanks
    13567

    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don’t think the American people are going to accept such blatant double standards in enforcing the law.
    Just watch

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,710
    Thanks
    9731

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    @John T Ford Nobody can take any of this seriously. If it were true there would be nothing stoping Sessions from going after Clinton now. The FBI is now headed by a Trump appointee and all this is separate from Muellers investigation so Sessions could handle it himself and not be recused.

    Sorry dude this is just made up shit until we see the Republican controlled JD and FBI take action on it. Inaction means it’s all BULL SHIT. The GOP has the ideal situation right now if there have any injustices to right them. If they don’t now they are pretty much shit out of luck . It will never get any better for the GOP and Clinton haters than right now to do something if any of this shit is even slightly true.They have had 11 months to act. They haven’t. The only ones lying here are the people spreading this shit and pulling the wool over your eyes.
    John didnt answer the above because he can’t. His stance on Clinton and her staff lying to the FBI flies in the face of facts. Fact the GOP are in total control now and can right any legal wrong and are doing nothing. The conclusion has to be that there is no legal wrong that was done by Clinton or her staff. The GOP has been engaged in nothing but a Clinton witch hunt.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  5. #35
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,189
    Thanks
    7408

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Not sure how that hodge podge of a couple of emails put into a PDF is a lie.

    I think this is more about constantly trying to excuse the fuckery of Trump clan.
    Bingo!

  6. #36
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,645
    Thanks
    11625

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    There’s a reason those folks are no/low information types.
    We are only called low information voters by low information voters.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19,632
    Thanks
    10210

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    What a sore winner
    Trump just lit the fuse to finish off the Middle East, youd think they would be happy.

  8. #38
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    2725

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    The FBI agent who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team for sending anti-Donald Trump text messages conducted the interviews with two Hillary Clinton aides accused of giving false statements about what they knew of the former secretary of state’s private email server.

    Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok.


    Clinton Aides Also Lied To Embattled Mueller | The Daily Caller

    Both Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin denied knowledge of HRC's private email server prior to this fact becoming public knowledge.

    This from Strzok's interview with Cheryl Mills:



    This from Strzok's interview with Huma Abedin:



    Later this was blatantly proven to be a lie when emails from Mills and Abedin from that very server were discovered with dates prior to the interview with Peter Strzok.

    This one from Cheryl Mills:



    This one from Huma Abedin:


    And they knew they were going to be interviewed, and had lawyers with them. Unlike Flynn, who had the interview sprung on him and thus had no lawyer with him. The swamp double standards is bad enough, the clapping seal regresssives supporting that is worse.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,920
    Thanks
    6555

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Your partisan news rags are also covering for the pant suit loser. You think Rachel Madcow would cover this?
    Pant suit loser and Rachel Madcow all in the same post. Care to denigrate other women while you're at it?

  10. #40
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,972
    Thanks
    4621

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    And they knew they were going to be interviewed, and had lawyers with them. Unlike Flynn, who had the interview sprung on him and thus had no lawyer with him. The swamp double standards is bad enough, the clapping seal regresssives supporting that is worse.
    Oh, poor, poor Flynn. Poor Flynn. They world should have taken into account how weak he was, how he was too stupid to schedule a lawyer to be with him....if what you say is true, though that seems dubious.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump and Clinton Aides Clash During Election Forum.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd December 2016, 08:16 AM
  2. Six Clinton aides set for depositions in email case
    By roberthughey in forum Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17th May 2016, 06:29 PM
  3. 4 Clinton aides use same attorney on FBI legal strategy...
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 4th May 2016, 03:32 PM
  4. Clinton aides unite on FBI legal strategy
    By GoaTlOver in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd April 2016, 11:18 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11th February 2016, 08:29 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed