Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95
Thanks Tree46Thanks

Thread: Tit For Tat Here

  1. #11
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    83,007
    Thanks
    22040

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    Democrats are taking the high road as Michelle Obama wanted and getting rid of their problem candidates. Then they can claim they are better than the GOP for mid terms. Look how many females came out in VA and elsewhere for special elections. This is all geared to driving a heavy female vote for 2018 and then positioning Gillibrand or Harris for 2020. You can bet the theme will be "we are the party of ethics and morals not the GOP."
    Which is pretty funny considering how they circled the wagons for Bill Clinton. Just a few years ago, Gillibrand was doing fundraisers with Bill Clinton and just now is all, "well you know Bill Clinton should have resigned".
    The real question here is would they dump Franken if there were any chance at all that his seat would go to a Democrat?

  2. #12
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    83,007
    Thanks
    22040

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Agreed.

    We can already see that being parroted here on PH.

    But, question is ..... will it work?
    Why wouldn't it when Republicans are supporting a child molester? The Stupid Party handed that one to Democrats.
    Thanks from bajisima, HadEnough2 and MaryAnne

  3. #13
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,327
    Thanks
    6867

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Why wouldn't it when Republicans are supporting a child molester? The Stupid Party handed that one to Democrats.
    Well ....

    Let me explain it to you.

    Because while the Dems are steadily throwing all their perverts under the bus whose accusers are presenting evidence of their transgressions, there is no such evidence on the Republican side.

    Forcing anyone out of office based solely on accusation is not going to be acceptable with most American voters.

    If the Dems want to purge their own, based on evidence of course, then let them have at it.

    But, if you think the Dems will then be successful in turning this around and demanding the GOP do the same to candidates and/or politicians that have no evidence of wrong doing against them .... I think you are mistaken.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,965
    Thanks
    24702

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Which is pretty funny considering how they circled the wagons for Bill Clinton. Just a few years ago, Gillibrand was doing fundraisers with Bill Clinton and just now is all, "well you know Bill Clinton should have resigned".
    The real question here is would they dump Franken if there were any chance at all that his seat would go to a Democrat?
    If you read the comments over at far left sites, many seem to think this is a choreographed effort for Gillibrand and Harris to run in 2020. They think Franken was considering running and might have been tough competition. So they didnt want it to go through ethics, but rather get him out of the way. It also might bring out female support for mid terms. I just dont know if the same would have been true had the governor of MN been a republican.

  5. #15
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,454
    Thanks
    9705

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What has to stop is the liberal delusions.

    Yeah ...... uhm .... like that's going to happen.

    Anyway, I am against anyone resigning forcefully unless there is indisputable evidence that is presented before a judge.

    People should not have to forfeit their careers simply based on accusation.

    That goes against everything American stands for.

    Think innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    I'm sure that's the stance you took with O.J.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5, vikingbeast and Panzareta

  6. #16
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,624
    Thanks
    26711

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    This will prove to be another fail attempt by the marxist left.

    It will only exposed how corrupt and perverted the Democrats are.

    It will not succeed in removing President Trump or soon to be Senator Moore.

    #METOO Will Devastate the Democrats
    Democrats should push each other to do the correct thing. Americans are taking note of what the GOP is doing.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  7. #17
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,965
    Thanks
    24702

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Why wouldn't it when Republicans are supporting a child molester? The Stupid Party handed that one to Democrats.
    I did read a bit yesterday by a conservative blogger who suggests that if Roy Moore wins and is inaugurated in January, that their would be enough GOP votes along with democratic ones to remove him forcing the gov of AL to replace him. They think it will be with Luther Strange. He suggested Trump told the gov this when he spoke with her last month. He likes Strange and wants him back. Hope that ends up happening.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,624
    Thanks
    26711

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Actually it shows them for the hypocrites they are.. they have allowed these men to sexually abuse women for DECADES. and did nothing...

    That is ridiculous. No one I know ...let anyone abuse women for decades.

    What are you doing now to stop Roy Moore?

  9. #19
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,454
    Thanks
    9705

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Well ....

    Let me explain it to you.

    Because while the Dems are steadily throwing all their perverts under the bus whose accusers are presenting evidence of their transgressions, there is no such evidence on the Republican side.

    Forcing anyone out of office based solely on accusation is not going to be acceptable with most American voters.

    If the Dems want to purge their own, based on evidence of course, then let them have at it.

    But, if you think the Dems will then be successful in turning this around and demanding the GOP do the same to candidates and/or politicians that have no evidence of wrong doing against them .... I think you are mistaken.
    Being an accused Child Molester might go over real well in Alabama where they think the age of consent is 14 and marrying your cousin is okay, but not the rest of America. This will be a thorn in the side of republicans and will change the makeup of the house in 2018.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  10. #20
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,327
    Thanks
    6867

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Democrats should push each other to do the correct thing. Americans are taking note of what the GOP is doing.
    How do you think that "taking note what the GOP is doing" is going to work out next week in Alabama next week?

    How about 2018?

    2020?

    Let me answer that for you.

    The Democrats will continue their landslide losing streak.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed