Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95
Thanks Tree46Thanks

Thread: Tit For Tat Here

  1. #21
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,327
    Thanks
    6867

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    That is ridiculous. No one I know ...let anyone abuse women for decades.

    What are you doing now to stop Roy Moore?
    Stop him?

    LMAO

    Hell, we're cheering him on!!

  2. #22
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,646
    Thanks
    14951

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What has to stop is the liberal delusions.

    Yeah ...... uhm .... like that's going to happen.

    Anyway, I am against anyone resigning forcefully unless there is indisputable evidence that is presented before a judge.

    People should not have to forfeit their careers simply based on accusation.

    That goes against everything American stands for.

    Think innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Many companies dump sexual harassers in a heartbeat and always have. If multiple women come forward with similar stories they get FIRED! That part is not new. They don't hold a courtroom trail when they do that. The victims do not have to prove what a creep does when no one but the victim is around.

  3. #23
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    83,007
    Thanks
    22040

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Well ....

    Let me explain it to you.

    Because while the Dems are steadily throwing all their perverts under the bus whose accusers are presenting evidence of their transgressions, there is no such evidence on the Republican side.

    Forcing anyone out of office based solely on accusation is not going to be acceptable with most American voters.

    If the Dems want to purge their own, based on evidence of course, then let them have at it.

    But, if you think the Dems will then be successful in turning this around and demanding the GOP do the same to candidates and/or politicians that have no evidence of wrong doing against them .... I think you are mistaken.
    There is evidence. Several accusers with corroborating witnesses.

  4. #24
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    83,007
    Thanks
    22040

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I did read a bit yesterday by a conservative blogger who suggests that if Roy Moore wins and is inaugurated in January, that their would be enough GOP votes along with democratic ones to remove him forcing the gov of AL to replace him. They think it will be with Luther Strange. He suggested Trump told the gov this when he spoke with her last month. He likes Strange and wants him back. Hope that ends up happening.
    I don't know if the average voter is this sophisticated, but I'd hope that people voting for Moore are actually voting for that scenario.
    Thanks from bajisima

  5. #25
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87,019
    Thanks
    62411

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Stop him?

    LMAO

    Hell, we're cheering him on!!
    And that says more about you than anyone needs or wants to know.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,327
    Thanks
    6867

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Many companies dump sexual harassers in a heartbeat and always have. If multiple women come forward with similar stories they get FIRED! That part is not new. They don't hold a courtroom trail when they do that. The victims do not have to prove what a creep does when no one but the victim is around.
    I know and there have been many who have been falsely accused and unfairly lost their jobs and worse.

    That doesn't make it right.

    I am well aware of the hypersensitive work place.

    I work in a female dominated field and I can assure you ...... as a male we have to be extremely careful, knowing that any little thing, word, or glare, ....... right, wrong, or otherwise could lead to disaster.

    All a woman has to say is "he made feel uncomfortable" .....

    Keep in mind there is no defense against "feelings" .......

    As a man ...... you are guilty with no defense.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,327
    Thanks
    6867

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    There is evidence. Several accusers with corroborating witnesses.
    How about linking to the "witness evidence".

  8. #28
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,645
    Thanks
    11625

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What has to stop is the liberal delusions.

    Yeah ...... uhm .... like that's going to happen.

    Anyway, I am against anyone resigning forcefully unless there is indisputable evidence that is presented before a judge.

    People should not have to forfeit their careers simply based on accusation.

    That goes against everything American stands for.

    Think innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Still kissing Roy Moore's ass I see.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  9. #29
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,646
    Thanks
    14951

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    Democrats are taking the high road as Michelle Obama wanted and getting rid of their problem candidates. Then they can claim they are better than the GOP for mid terms. Look how many females came out in VA and elsewhere for special elections. This is all geared to driving a heavy female vote for 2018 and then positioning Gillibrand or Harris for 2020. You can bet the theme will be "we are the party of ethics and morals not the GOP."
    I am aware of that. I think they may be in for a big disappointment as there is now open awareness with Trump and Moore that republican voters don't care. You saw that in red states with Trump and in the fact that white women were one of the only categories the P**** grabber won. That said, Conyer's going and Franken going is a good thing but it is not about Washington politicians as the ill is with the voters. If they have no morality they don't give a crap what anyone says or does.

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,645
    Thanks
    11625

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Well ....

    Let me explain it to you.

    Because while the Dems are steadily throwing all their perverts under the bus whose accusers are presenting evidence of their transgressions, there is no such evidence on the Republican side.

    Forcing anyone out of office based solely on accusation is not going to be acceptable with most American voters.

    If the Dems want to purge their own, based on evidence of course, then let them have at it.

    But, if you think the Dems will then be successful in turning this around and demanding the GOP do the same to candidates and/or politicians that have no evidence of wrong doing against them .... I think you are mistaken.
    In your perverted eyes all republicans are as pure as the driven snow. No wonder you are the party of stupidity, the party of Trump!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed