Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: Absolutely "NO COLLUSION!"

  1. #1
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,105
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===

    Absolutely "NO COLLUSION!"

    Rob Goldstone in Email exchange with Trump Jr:

    Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

    Good morning

    Emin (Emin Agalarov, Russian Pop Star) just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

    The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

    This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

    What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

    I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

    Best
    Rob Goldstone
    Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

    Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

    Best,
    Don
    Sent from my iPhone
    Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM
    To: Donald Trump Jr.
    Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

    Hi Don

    Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone
    This iphone speaks many languages
    On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

    Rob could we speak now?

    d
    Donald J. Trump Jr.
    Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization
    725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022 | [REDACTED] trump.com
    From: Rob Goldstone
    Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM
    To: Donald Trump Jr.
    Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

    Let me track him down in Moscow

    What number he could call?
    This iphone speaks many languages
    On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

    Ok he's on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob
    This iphone speaks many languages
    On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

    Don

    Hope all is well

    Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

    I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

    I assume it would be at your office.

    Best

    Rob Goldstone
    This iphone speaks many languages
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politi...ils/index.html

    *Rob Goldstone: The British publicist who helped set up the fateful meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians at Trump Tower in June 2016 is ready to meet with special counsel Robert Mueller's office, according to several people familiar with the matter.

    **Emin Agalarov: Russian pop-star whom Trump called a “winner,” and a “champ” in a video message to wish the pop singer a happy 35th birthday (Trump also appeared in a 2013 music video for Emin’s single “Another Life.”). His father, Aras Agalarov, is a billionaire with reported ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

    ***There is no "Crown prosecutor" in Russia. There is a role of the prosecutor general of Russia, who works in an official capacity in the Russian government. It is not clear if Goldstone is referring to this role in the email exchange.

    Posting this as a reminder of how it actually looks when the Russians contact you with dirt on your political opponent.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 7th December 2017 at 09:07 AM.
    Thanks from HayJenn

  2. #2
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,872
    Thanks
    17297

    From
    Florida
    Facts schmacts!

    Of course there was collusion. Now we have to wait out the whos, hows and whens. We know the whys!!

  3. #3
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,105
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Facts schmacts!

    Of course there was collusion. Now we have to wait out the whos, hows and whens. We know the whys!!
    Well, not really. We now have Donald Trump Jr himself releasing the collusion in order to preemptively get his side of the story out. We can see for ourselves what went down.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,872
    Thanks
    17297

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Well, not really. We now have Donald Trump Jr himself releasing the collusion in order to preemptively get his side of the story out. We can see for ourselves what went down.
    Pretending to be a lawyer? Or using big lawyer words. Laughably!

  5. #5
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,105
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Pretending to be a lawyer? Or using big lawyer words. Laughably!
    You're too dense to understand that I was in agreement with you.

    Lol.

  6. #6
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,153
    Thanks
    11000

    From
    By the wall
    Not seeing the collusion part here.

    What was the deal they made exactly?

  7. #7
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,105
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Not seeing the collusion part here.

    What was the deal they made exactly?
    I dunno, Spooky, what do YOU think happened? Why were the Russians so eager to share this information? If Clinton had met with the Russians, you of course would have had no problem with it? What was Russia's common interest in defaming Clinton? They had Clinton Derangement Syndrome II?
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #8
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,153
    Thanks
    11000

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I dunno, Spooky, what do YOU think happened? Why were the Russians so eager to share this information? If Clinton had met with the Russians, you of course would have had no problem with it? What was Russia's common interest in defaming Clinton? They had Clinton Derangement Syndrome II?
    You can guess all you want but you kinda have to show collusion if you want to charge them.

    All I am seeing are people talking.

    Where is the deal saying we will do this if you do that for us?

  9. #9
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,105
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You can guess all you want but you kinda have to show collusion if you want to charge them.

    All I am seeing are people talking.

    Where is the deal saying we will do this if you do that for us?
    "Collusion" isn't a crime, it's an act of working together for nefarious purposes. If anyone gets charged, it will most likely be for lying, you know......like they already have been.

    Let me ask you again -- what do YOU think happened here?

  10. #10
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,105
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Pretending to be a lawyer? Or using big lawyer words. Laughably!
    "Preemptively" is a big word? Thanks, who knew....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th December 2016, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd October 2016, 05:50 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 30th August 2014, 01:56 PM
  4. Absolutely brutal Obama AD nails Romney over "47%"
    By bonncaruso in forum Current Events
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 29th September 2012, 10:42 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th July 2011, 09:21 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed