Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 137
Thanks Tree128Thanks

Thread: Stupid, stupid Senate Democrats

  1. #61
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,440
    Thanks
    2850

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by OHjulie View Post
    70% of Americans say Congress should investigate accusations of sexual harassment against President Trump.

    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2505
    BS

    Polls ...hmmm You would have thought the left would have learned about false polling data after the Hillary/Trump election.

    I seriously hope the left just keeps digging in, playing dirty, bitching and moaning. I want more seats for conservatives and the left refuses to recognize they are their own worse enemies.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,440
    Thanks
    2850

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Umm... no. First, if your only interest in sexual harassment is keeping score, if the Democrats get all of Hollywood, the Republicans have to claim all of religion. Congrats... your side just got everyone from Josh Duggar to Ted Haggard, and don't forget the systemic abuse of children by priests.

    Second, it shouldn't be about keeping score, so stop trying to excuse Trump's forced fondling and his ogling of underage girls undressing. Stop being a defender of child molesters and adults who pursue, date, and fondle minors. It's gross and unbecoming. There's just no way to spin it that allows you to come out clean.
    Your strawman argument is a joke.

    False accusations verses actual acts...BIG DIFFERENCE I am not about keeping score, you're just projecting.

    There is a huge difference between Franken taking advantage and having real evidence (pic) of it. Verses a crass statement about gold diggers and what they would ALLOW.

    Here we have you strawman arguing "Stop being a defender of child molesters and adults who pursue, date, and fondle minors." akin to the question "how long have you been a molester". It's juvenile and idiotic. You do not have enough facts in evidence to arrive at your highly biased and partisan BS argument.

    Keep relying on the lies...PLEASE...I want more conservative seats.
    Last edited by carpe diem; 7th December 2017 at 03:26 PM.

  3. #63
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    94,644
    Thanks
    71993

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Your strawman argument is a joke.

    False accusations verses actual acts...BIG DIFFERENCE

    Keep relying on the lies...PLEASE...I want more conservative seats.
    I don't care if it results in more right or left seats. You're the child molester supporter simply on a party over country basis. Get the scumbags out... all of them, right or left.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer and Panzareta

  4. #64
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Senior Member RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,811
    Thanks
    6399

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    It seems the vast majority of his Dim collegues do not admire Frankenhands.
    As opposed to the majority of Republicans who seem to admire pedophiles and sexual predators.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer and OHjulie

  5. #65
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,440
    Thanks
    2850

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    I don't care if it results in more right or left seats. You're the child molester supporter simply on a party over country basis. Get the scumbags out... all of them, right or left.
    You conclude that Trump or Moore are child molesters...So you hurl another false accusation at me...hilarious. The only reason you arrived at this false conclusion is politics. So get off your silly high horse and get back to the liberal company you keep...your perverts in Hollywood, behind news desks and comedians trying to be politicians but getting caught with evidence he himself provided.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,440
    Thanks
    2850

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    As opposed to the majority of Republicans who seem to admire pedophiles and sexual predators.
    More association based false accusations based upon unsubstantiated accusations...Meanwhile your fellow libbies ...Hollywood perverts, news anchor perverts and Franken. Nice company

  7. #67
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,440
    Thanks
    2850

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    I don't care if it results in more right or left seats. You're the child molester supporter simply on a party over country basis. Get the scumbags out... all of them, right or left.
    I want more conservative seats and a whole lot less liberal idiots running things. "You'll know what's in the bill when we pass it" - "What does it matter now anyway".

    You libs are so precious. I see we went from racism accusations where anyone not towing the idiot party line is a racist to anyone not towing the libbie idiot line is now a pedophile supporter.

    Maybe you people on the left should consider standing FOR something in a meaningful manner instead of just trashing, bashing and character assassinating. Nah - way too much to ask.
    Last edited by carpe diem; 7th December 2017 at 03:38 PM.

  8. #68
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    37,882
    Thanks
    35698

    From
    United States
    Grand Old Pedophile party.
    Thanks from OHjulie

  9. #69
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,520
    Thanks
    7486

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I'll bet that the Republicans pick up seats in the US Senate after the 2018 election. There's several seats that are going to flip.
    At seems to be very likely that your ilk is able to push some more predators and molesters into the roster.

    After all, doing the right thing, seems to be reserved for atheists and democrats these days.. Christians feel much better in support of child molesters, assaulters and predators, at least that comes with some gay bashing for them.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,614
    Thanks
    3203

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    RightVsWrong>RightVsLeft
    More like the Judas goat to get the rabid mob to push more republicans to cave because they were accused.

    So, why did it take you guys over a month to go after pictures came out when Moore just takes a vague accusation?

    If this was really about principles you would go after the worst cases known first, not "well, we ran out of republicans to target."

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You are not going to believe how stupid these democrats are!
    By Spookycolt in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th September 2017, 04:29 PM
  2. Democrats: The New Stupid Party
    By B04 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 22nd December 2014, 06:22 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th July 2012, 12:32 PM
  4. Herman Cain is stupid....Seriously....as in Sarah Palin stupid
    By TennesseeRain in forum Current Events
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 6th November 2011, 06:39 AM
  5. Is Obama Smart? A case study in stupid is as stupid does.
    By Roshi in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th August 2011, 04:47 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed