Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72
Thanks Tree55Thanks

Thread: Haul Trump's fat ass in front of a grand jury

  1. #61
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23,527
    Thanks
    19944

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    President Clinton was subpoenaed by Ken Starr in the Lewinsky matter.
    No one has the legal right to ignore a grand jury subpoena...... including a sitting President.
    Trump deserves no deference to avoid justice.

    Therefore: ....When/if Mueller would find it useful.....haul Trump's fat ass in front of a grand jury and require him to either answer questions or plead the fifth Amendment like any other common organized crime thug.
    Trump will testify, and he'll bury himself, this is not a civil case, where he gets to intimidate the lawyers; he acts up and it's all over but the screaming, by the Kelly Anne's and the rest that will get thrown out like old dish rags.

  2. #62
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,205
    Thanks
    387

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    It sounds like you don't want the truth to come out.
    Interesting how you say that. But when we bring up facts like the FBI agent who was caught changing the words in the emails so Hillary could avoid a felony charge, or her husband meeting with the Attorney General the day before the decision was made for her...

    Those things you claim are not criminal and that people should drop it.

    But now you say you want truth to come out about Trump?

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    15,660
    Thanks
    10399

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    Interesting how you say that. But when we bring up facts like the FBI agent who was caught changing the words in the emails so Hillary could avoid a felony charge, or her husband meeting with the Attorney General the day before the decision was made for her...

    Those things you claim are not criminal and that people should drop it.

    But now you say you want truth to come out about Trump?
    LIAR. He did not change the language of the email. He consulted on Comey's final report wording. Comey was free to change it back if he wanted, it was his final report, he was in charge and his name was on the bottom. You have obviously never had a report reviewed by a third party and had words changed to better reflect what the actual message was meant to convey. Nice try in conflating things to confuse people though. Better luck next time.

    See above and then answer what influence an x-president has against an acting AG under another president? Bill could not control his own AG, Janet Reno, when he was actually the acting president.

    PS the Inspector General is looking into Comey's handling of the email investigation so we will have a final answer on if Comey acted properly or not. Nobody is brushing off the email investigation, its getting one last look. I just hope all you Hillary haters accept whatever decision comes out of that and not want investigation 10,004, 10005, and 10006 after all the reviews being done again on not only the emails but the Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation. Geez, talk about beating a dead horse you Hillary haters take the cake.
    Last edited by Eve1; 11th January 2018 at 09:47 AM.
    Thanks from Devil505

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,718
    Thanks
    2765

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    President Clinton was subpoenaed by Ken Starr in the Lewinsky matter.
    No one has the legal right to ignore a grand jury subpoena...... including a sitting President.
    Trump deserves no deference to avoid justice.

    Therefore: ....When/if Mueller would find it useful.....haul Trump's fat ass in front of a grand jury and require him to either answer questions or plead the fifth Amendment like any other common organized crime thug.
    Mr. Devil,

    Wouldn't he had have to do something illegal first?
    Thanks from LuvMyPups

  5. #65
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,075
    Thanks
    24399

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    They have nothing, so they are trying to catch him in a misstatement of fact. Trump forgets what he said 10 minutes after he says it, so he does not want to be in a closed room with a bunch of lawyers bent on his destruction. I am assuming that the interview with the vampire (Mueller) is a worse option that appearing in front of a grand jury. Cue the process crime dancers!
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain

  6. #66
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23,682
    Thanks
    3957

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Devil,

    Wouldn't he had have to do something illegal first?
    Didn't you read the OP? His crime is having a fat ass...
    Thanks from Kallie Knoetze

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,718
    Thanks
    2765

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Didn't you read the OP? His crime is having a fat ass...
    Mr. Jeremy,

    Whoops. Kim Kardasian better be scared then...

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    15,660
    Thanks
    10399

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    President Clinton was subpoenaed by Ken Starr in the Lewinsky matter.
    No one has the legal right to ignore a grand jury subpoena...... including a sitting President.
    Trump deserves no deference to avoid justice.

    Therefore: ....When/if Mueller would find it useful.....haul Trump's fat ass in front of a grand jury and require him to either answer questions or plead the fifth Amendment like any other common organized crime thug.




    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Didn't you read the OP? His crime is having a fat ass...




    Get a refund on that reading comprehension course you took because you failed.
    Last edited by Eve1; 11th January 2018 at 11:35 AM.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,792
    Thanks
    18460

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Devil,

    Wouldn't he had have to do something illegal first?
    No.
    What crime did Clinton commit before lying to Starr?
    Lying to feds or the congress is a crime in and of itself.

  10. #70
    Moderator jacobfitcher's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,975
    Thanks
    5875

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    They have nothing, so they are trying to catch him in a misstatement of fact. Trump forgets what he said 10 minutes after he says it, so he does not want to be in a closed room with a bunch of lawyers bent on his destruction. I am assuming that the interview with the vampire (Mueller) is a worse option that appearing in front of a grand jury. Cue the process crime dancers!
    So, it comes down to 45 can't remember the lies he's told.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th May 2017, 06:41 AM
  2. The Grand Jury Never Even Voted
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21st January 2016, 07:07 AM
  3. Ferguson Grand Jury....the Verdict is in!!
    By pragmatic in forum Current Events
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 26th November 2014, 06:11 AM
  4. Wilson's Grand Jury
    By Sassy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 19th November 2014, 01:42 PM
  5. Grand Jury Indicts Ex-NYC Top Cop Kerik
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 9th November 2007, 05:09 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed