Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
Thanks Tree33Thanks

Thread: Bob and Sally......

  1. #11
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,619
    Thanks
    7210

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    I wouldn't have dated her in the first place. Not saying I wouldn't date a conservative, but a Trump fan?
    Some serious screws loose there..
    You are missing the point.


  2. #12
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,699
    Thanks
    27661

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    LOL! I know this thread seems silly, but it is actually very relevant. Encourage your spouse or your children to think independently. Embrace your differences and celibrate your deversity. I'm a pagan who has dated Christians, Hindus and Muslims. I'm so glad for those incredible womeN====
    Why would one need to encourage a spouse or children to think independently?

    That in and of itself smacks of control...that one would need to assume the role of emancipator.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,699
    Thanks
    27661

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    ... And being poor is about the same. Trust me on that!

    No on both counts.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25,034
    Thanks
    18077

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post


    Voting is your choice -- everyone can vote how they want.
    Then why did some asshole come up and INSIST he tell me how Hillary would have taken this country down? I always assume peoples 1st amendment rights extend to their bumper.

  5. #15
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,619
    Thanks
    7210

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Why would one need to encourage a spouse or children to think independently?

    That in and of itself smacks of control...that one would need to assume the role of emancipator.
    Encouraging independent thought somehow equates to "emancipation," you heard it here first, kiddies....

    Sometimes, you encourage ideas to be conceived in the absence of demand.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 11th January 2018 at 07:55 AM.

  6. #16
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,619
    Thanks
    7210

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    No on both counts.
    Oh, you did not agree? Isn't that awesome.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 11th January 2018 at 06:56 AM.

  7. #17
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,619
    Thanks
    7210

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Then why did some asshole come up and INSIST he tell me how Hillary would have taken this country down? I always assume peoples 1st amendment rights extend to their bumper.
    Because not everyone knows or even understands how to act. This is a fact of life -- don't be like them, be like Bob and Sally. They act like grownups and don't whine about how badly other people act. They only care about how they treat each other.

    So even if I disagree with say....John T Ford.....Crusher.... Bronwyn.....or anyone else, I can at least be respectful and listen to what they have to say.

    Try it sometime. Of course, not everyone is as cool as Bob and Sally....

  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,234
    Thanks
    4459

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    I wouldn't have dated her in the first place. Not saying I wouldn't date a conservative, but a Trump fan?
    Some serious screws loose there..
    She is saying the same thing about you. So only one opinion matters?
    Last edited by THOR; 11th January 2018 at 06:47 AM.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  9. #19
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,619
    Thanks
    7210

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    She is saying the same thing about you. So only one opinion matters?
    Do we hate each other, Thor? I know that we have had some strong agreements, but I sure do not hate you or believe you to be evil. I have certainly never felt that from you. Too bad not everyone on the left or right thinks that about me.

    Some righties hate me because I voted for Obama -- some liberals hate me because I voted for Trump.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    15,642
    Thanks
    10374

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post


    Voting is your choice -- everyone can vote how they want.

    In the past I would have agreed with you. One Democrat one Republican who cares? This however is different when it comes to candidates like Trump and Roy Moore or GOD forbid David Duke. You just can't forgive shit like that. Especially when once they are in office they just confirm the worst part of the character that was objectionable to begin with if they continue to support those people.
    Last edited by Eve1; 11th January 2018 at 12:03 PM.
    Thanks from jacobfitcher, RNG, HayJenn and 1 others

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sally Brown hopefully the next DNC head.
    By THOR in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 04:53 PM
  2. VA murders likely justified? Is Sally right?
    By mrmike in forum Current Events
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 13th September 2015, 11:49 AM
  3. Sally Ride dies at age 61
    By Divine Wind in forum Current Events
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 24th July 2012, 04:42 AM
  4. Sneakin' thru the Alley with Sally...
    By Dharma Bum in forum New Users
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17th June 2010, 07:32 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed