Members banned from this thread: THOR and vikingbeast


Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 114
Thanks Tree94Thanks

Thread: guess cnn and msnbc don't care if kids are watching.

  1. #11
    Shiny Purple Member namvet69's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,873
    Thanks
    3901

    From
    Englewood, Fl
    Hell, Trump has an entire party softsoaping everything he does and says. It's nice to hear a little blunt truth. To be offended by the reporting of what he said to the same extent as what his words do, is to be complicit with his personal shithole, those carp-lips in the middle of his yellow topped pink head.

    The damage it causes our country needs to be addressed openly and loudly. Tell your kids what he said and how hurtful those words are to innocent folks. They'll understand and you'll have started their real-world education early. Nothing wrong with that.

    Lies are hurtful, truth is just truth.
    Thanks from Friday13, tnbskts, PACE and 3 others

  2. #12
    Moderator jacobfitcher's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks
    5869

    From
    Canada
    So, the news should censor what the president said so he doesn't appear as he actually is?

  3. #13
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23,337
    Thanks
    19801

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    Trump didn't force CNN or MSNBC to use profanity on the air. They are both being part of the problem by doing that. We shouldn't let Trump drag us all down in the gutter with him. We're better than that as a country.
    The only way to rid yourself of filth is to recognize it's there in the first place.

  4. #14
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    22,399
    Thanks
    20537

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    There are faithful excusers out there now demanding "proof" that he actually said it! The mind boggles.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  5. #15
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    37,908
    Thanks
    39831

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    There are faithful excusers out there now demanding "proof" that he actually said it! The mind boggles.
    Right here on PH..
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Dangermouse

  6. #16
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,259
    Thanks
    6142

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet69 View Post
    Hell, Trump has an entire party softsoaping everything he does and says. It's nice to hear a little blunt truth. To be offended by the reporting of what he said to the same extent as what his words do, is to be complicit with his personal shithole, those carp-lips in the middle of his yellow topped pink head.

    The damage it causes our country needs to be addressed openly and loudly. Tell your kids what he said and how hurtful those words are to innocent folks. They'll understand and you'll have started their real-world education early. Nothing wrong with that.

    Lies are hurtful, truth is just truth.
    Even kids know Trump is fucked.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  7. #17
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,615
    Thanks
    5203

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    so, all day long on both networks they have a headline plastered up on the screen using profanity. You know what word I'm referring to if you've been watching. Why? Because if the point of it all is suppose to be that Trump referred to these countries in a profane manner, that point is lost in their own use of profanity. Way to get right down in the gutter with Trump. They must all be so proud.
    Turmp used the language in a racial comparative. It is not okay to use the language because the president did, but his racism seems newsworthy.

  8. #18
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    19,243
    Thanks
    15504

    From
    USA
    If anyone is afraid of children hearing it on the news just remind them that it was a lone shithole president turning this country into a Shithole Country who said it.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  9. #19
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,259
    Thanks
    6142

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    If anyone is afraid of children hearing it on the news just remind them that it was a lone shithole president turning this country into a Shithole Country who said it.
    A schlonged shithole president!
    Thanks from Minotaur and EnigmaO01

  10. #20
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    34,126
    Thanks
    31452

    From
    United States

    guess cnn and msnbc don't care if kids are watching.

    What kind of parents would allow their kids to watch that shit to begin with?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21st December 2017, 09:09 AM
  2. Should we care that smart women aren't having kids?
    By Daktoria in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 1st October 2013, 02:53 PM
  3. MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community
    By Daktoria in forum Political Controversies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th April 2013, 02:22 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10th October 2011, 01:46 PM
  5. NASA Seeks To Combat Youth Apathy, But The Kids Don't Seem To Care
    By Freedom for All in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 8th March 2007, 05:02 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed