Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
Thanks Tree96Thanks

Thread: I Don't Believe Your Fake Outrage

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    54,016
    Thanks
    31035

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    When you've spent decades making derogatory jokes about Hillary Clinton, saying she only stayed in her marriage to gain political power, called her "Old Hag" and worse, but now correctly complain that an author spreading a disgusting rumor about Nikki Haley having an affair with Donald Trump is sexist...

    ...I don't believe your fake outrage.
    I'm a little outraged. I like Nikki Haley, a lot.

  2. #12
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,095
    Thanks
    66413

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    I'm a little outraged. I like Nikki Haley, a lot.
    I'm a big fan of Nikki Haley.
    Thanks from Madeline

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,952
    Thanks
    3773

    When you spent decades mocking Joe McCarthy and then suddenly become anti-communists and acted like McCarthy's Ghost,

    Ditto ad nauseum
    Thanks from johnflesh and boontito

  4. #14
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,644
    Thanks
    27505

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    When you spent decades mocking Joe McCarthy and then suddenly become anti-communists and acted like McCarthy's Ghost,

    Ditto ad nauseum

    when you spend decades fear-mongering about communists and suddenly become pro-Putin yada yada yada

  5. #15
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,013
    Thanks
    10160

    From
    Colorado
    Here is an oldie to the CTs from 911:

    I don't believe your outrage (and contempt of others who do not share it) that our government could be behind one of the biggest attacks in US history - JUST AFTER you've made the point about how GW Bush is a bumbling idiot - yet he somehow orchestrated the biggest attack in US history as a bumbling idiot.

    That's something that never made sense and probably should have been investigated: How can you believe 2 opposite things at once and use one to back up the other - while at the same time, they contradict each other.
    Thanks from boontito, Babba, Blues63 and 1 others

  6. #16
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,095
    Thanks
    66413

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    Here is an oldie to the CTs from 911:

    I don't believe your outrage (and contempt of others who do not share it) that our government could be behind one of the biggest attacks in US history - JUST AFTER you've made the point about how GW Bush is a bumbling idiot - yet he somehow orchestrated the biggest attack in US history as a bumbling idiot.

    That's something that never made sense and probably should have been investigated: How can you believe 2 opposite things at once and use one to back up the other - while at the same time, they contradict each other.
    That one repeats itself. It is funny what people can convince themselves of about people they "coincidentally" don't like.
    Thanks from johnflesh and Madeline

  7. #17
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,013
    Thanks
    10160

    From
    Colorado
    I don't believe your outrage about Russian bots. I don't believe you know enough about how propaganda has influenced every single election in all countries throughout history. And now it's a "techy" form of propaganda and you think you have the inside track because you use Facebook or have an iPhone or SnipChut with your eGroup about Etsy. I don't believe you know anything more than what you read about, what you were told - and I don't find your outrage even remotely genuine.
    Thanks from boontito and MaryAnne

  8. #18
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,151
    Thanks
    34119

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    when you spend decades fear-mongering about communists and suddenly become pro-Putin yada yada yada
    I read an article yesterday from someone who lives in her state. Seems she has quite a reputation There. They have a nickname for her.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,151
    Thanks
    34119

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    I don't believe your outrage about Russian bots. I don't believe you know enough about how propaganda has influenced every single election in all countries throughout history. And now it's a "techy" form of propaganda and you think you have the inside track because you use Facebook or have an iPhone or SnipChut with your eGroup about Etsy. I don't believe you know anything more than what you read about, what you were told - and I don't find your outrage even remotely genuine.
    Read this.

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian...a=twitter_page
    Thanks from johnflesh and Panzareta

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    54,016
    Thanks
    31035

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I read an article yesterday from someone who lives in her state. Seems she has quite a reputation There. They have a nickname for her.
    As if this woman has no political enemies in her own state?

    Frankly, no matter how she conducts her sex life (assuming she commits no crimes), I couldn't care less.

    I think if you do, that's sexist.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd December 2017, 04:05 PM
  2. Fake outrage by NFLís spoiled millionaire brats is sickening to watch
    By Rob Larrikin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 13th October 2017, 08:13 PM
  3. Fake News Network Finally Retracts Fake Story
    By NightSwimmer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 24th May 2017, 08:06 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th October 2016, 02:19 PM
  5. Starbuck's response to the fake religious outrage
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2015, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed