Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81
Thanks Tree29Thanks

Thread: President Trumpís Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His

  1. #41
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45,519
    Thanks
    29895

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you want the polls that said Hillary would win. Seems Rasmussen was more correct
    Rasmussen predicted a Hillary win as well. And like I said, the RealClearPolitics aggregate includes Rasmussen. It also includes Quinnipiac, and Fox News, all of which are right-leaning. If the RCP aggregate didn't include polls from right-leaning sources, I wouldn't consider them unbiased.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  2. #42
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Rasmussen predicted a Hillary win as well. And like I said, the RealClearPolitics aggregate includes Rasmussen. It also includes Quinnipiac, and Fox News, all of which are right-leaning. If the RCP aggregate didn't include polls from right-leaning sources, I wouldn't consider them unbiased.
    As always you spew more lies

    Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right - Rasmussen Reportsģ

  3. #43
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45,519
    Thanks
    29895

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read your own link. Rasmussen predicted that Clinton would win - which is exactly what I claimed.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  4. #44
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,260
    Thanks
    22894

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Read your own link. Rasmussen predicted that Clinton would win - which is exactly what I claimed.
    He doesn't want facts, he wants partisan bile. You'd think he had enough already.

  5. #45
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40,809
    Thanks
    42846

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    He doesn't want facts, he wants partisan bile. You'd think he had enough already.
    Like filling a sieve....

  6. #46
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Read your own link. Rasmussen predicted that Clinton would win - which is exactly what I claimed.
    They predicted it would be close. They were correct while the liberal polls showed Hillary far ahead of Trump. You can try to spin but they far more correct than any liberal polls

  7. #47
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    He doesn't want facts, he wants partisan bile. You'd think he had enough already.
    I showed facts

  8. #48
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45,519
    Thanks
    29895

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They predicted it would be close. They were correct while the liberal polls showed Hillary far ahead of Trump. You can try to spin but they far more correct than any liberal polls
    My exact words were: "Rasmussen predicted a Hillary win as well."

    Are you saying that my statement was incorrect?

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,318
    Thanks
    12912

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Trump is at 50%
    Trump is no where near 50%. Stop lying!

  10. #50
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    35,398
    Thanks
    30096

    From
    SWUSA
    Trump's poll numbers are like his weight...what does it matter if it up or down a couple of points...he's still fat.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 28th March 2017, 03:11 PM
  2. President Barack Hussein Obama's Approval Rating.
    By thrilling in forum Current Events
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 17th November 2016, 05:26 AM
  3. Obama approval rating jumps five points - Thanks, Beebs!
    By BDBoop in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 6th March 2015, 09:45 AM
  4. Barack Obama - 37% Job Approval Rating
    By Crusher in forum Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20th November 2013, 07:24 PM
  5. The official unofficial PH Barack Hussein Obama approval rating thread
    By The Voice of Reason in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 9th April 2011, 01:24 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed