Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81
Thanks Tree29Thanks

Thread: President Trumpís Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His

  1. #51
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,963
    Thanks
    11554

    From
    Here
    Last edited by KnotaFrayed; 11th February 2018 at 09:33 AM.

  2. #52
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,832
    Thanks
    40655

    From
    Nashville, TN
    All those polls show the same narrow support that Trump has had throughout his Presidency, he will always be a minority fringe President, he has no ability to unite the country, as well as no desire.

  3. #53
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    33,750
    Thanks
    28543

    From
    SWUSA
    Used to be the GOP was worried about losing the Hispanic vote.

    The GOP has to be planning retirement homes in Aruba with DJTrumps numbers with women.

  4. #54
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    23,677
    Thanks
    6119

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    All those polls show the same narrow support that Trump has had throughout his Presidency, he will always be a minority fringe President, he has no ability to unite the country, as well as no desire.
    Even in his SECOND term?

  5. #55
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,832
    Thanks
    40655

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Even in his SECOND term?
    At least he can count on your vote it seems.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  6. #56
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    23,677
    Thanks
    6119

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    At least he can count on your vote it seems.
    Doubtful.

    We'll have to see if the DNC cheats again to rig the nomination for a particular candidate.

    Like they did last time.

    Which helped Hillary blow yet another election.

    This time I'm hopeful for at least one decent nominee...unlike last time.

  7. #57
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,832
    Thanks
    40655

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Doubtful.

    We'll have to see if the DNC cheats again to rig the nomination for a particular candidate.

    Like they did last time.

    Which helped Hillary blow yet another election.

    This time I'm hopeful for at least one decent nominee...unlike last time.
    Here is your choices, and you have Donald Trump on the Republican side

    Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy (Previous: 3)
    New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker (Previous: 8)
    California Sen. Kamala D. ...
    New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (Previous: 6)
    Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Previous: 4)
    Former vice president Joe Biden (Previous: 2)
    Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (Previous: 1)

    I can see you picking the Donald over any of these Democrats, cant you?

  8. #58
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    23,677
    Thanks
    6119

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Here is your choices, and you have Donald Trump on the Republican side

    Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy (Previous: 3)
    New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker (Previous: 8)
    California Sen. Kamala D. ...
    New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (Previous: 6)
    Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Previous: 4)
    Former vice president Joe Biden (Previous: 2)
    Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (Previous: 1)

    I can see you picking the Donald over any of these Democrats, cant you?
    Not necessarily.

    I do not know enough about some of them to make that decision.

    How many of them have declared?

    Until they declare there's no reason to spend too much time researching them.

  9. #59
    One
    One is online now
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,271
    Thanks
    6729

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Bah...
    after a year in office, and major strides in tearing our country apart,
    only idiots support trump.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64,324
    Thanks
    4157

    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    My exact words were: "Rasmussen predicted a Hillary win as well."

    Are you saying that my statement was incorrect?
    They predicted a very tight election not a lopsided election the others predicted

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 28th March 2017, 04:11 PM
  2. President Barack Hussein Obama's Approval Rating.
    By thrilling in forum Current Events
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 17th November 2016, 06:26 AM
  3. Obama approval rating jumps five points - Thanks, Beebs!
    By BDBoop in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 6th March 2015, 10:45 AM
  4. Barack Obama - 37% Job Approval Rating
    By Crusher in forum Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20th November 2013, 08:24 PM
  5. The official unofficial PH Barack Hussein Obama approval rating thread
    By The Voice of Reason in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 9th April 2011, 02:24 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed