Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97
Thanks Tree105Thanks

Thread: Semi- Literate Trump.

  1. #1
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,151
    Thanks
    34119

    From
    Englewood,Ohio

    Semi- Literate Trump.

    Complains Memo too long. Fox had to tell him what was in it.

    Semi-Literate Trump Complains That Democratic Response Memo Is Too Long
    Thanks from Friday13 and Davocrat

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    117

    From
    Oaxaca, Mexico
    What would this mean for those who voted for Obamacare without ever reading the bill?

    Would anyone put PoliticsUSA cite Wolff as a source for credible information?
    "None of this should be a surprise when it comes to this president. It is widely documented that he doesn’t read. His lack of knowledge on the key issues only confirms that. As Michael Wolff claims in ‘Fire and Fury’, Trump’s own staff believes he is “no more than semi-literate.”

    And on the bright side, when Donald Trump was elected he did not think the U.S. had 57 states. I wonder if he read that somewhere? Perhaps he heard it.

    When documents are longer than they need to be, or posts, you get into the Gruber Effect where the author is counting on the stupidity of someone actually reading his nonsense and buying into it.

  3. #3
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,234
    Thanks
    52526

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    What would this mean for those who voted for Obamacare without ever reading the bill?

    Would anyone put PoliticsUSA cite Wolff as a source for credible information?
    "None of this should be a surprise when it comes to this president. It is widely documented that he doesn’t read. His lack of knowledge on the key issues only confirms that. As Michael Wolff claims in ‘Fire and Fury’, Trump’s own staff believes he is “no more than semi-literate.”

    And on the bright side, when Donald Trump was elected he did not think the U.S. had 57 states. I wonder if he read that somewhere? Perhaps he heard it.

    When documents are longer than they need to be, or posts, you get into the Gruber Effect where the author is counting on the stupidity of someone actually reading his nonsense and buying into it.
    im pretty sure Obama’s Secretary of State never called him a “fucking moron” but this thread isn’t about him, is it?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,151
    Thanks
    34119

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    What would this mean for those who voted for Obamacare without ever reading the bill?

    Would anyone put PoliticsUSA cite Wolff as a source for credible information?
    "None of this should be a surprise when it comes to this president. It is widely documented that he doesn’t read. His lack of knowledge on the key issues only confirms that. As Michael Wolff claims in ‘Fire and Fury’, Trump’s own staff believes he is “no more than semi-literate.”

    And on the bright side, when Donald Trump was elected he did not think the U.S. had 57 states. I wonder if he read that somewhere? Perhaps he heard it.

    When documents are longer than they need to be, or posts, you get into the Gruber Effect where the author is counting on the stupidity of someone actually reading his nonsense and buying into it.
    The top post is about semi- leterate Trump.

    You want to start an Obama post,feel free.

    Simple deflection on your part.

  5. #5
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,830
    Thanks
    40654

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Everyone knows Trump s a dumb shit, but some are in denial.


    Thanks from MaryAnne and Friday13

  6. #6
    In the Human Network Babylon's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,683
    Thanks
    4131

    From
    Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    What would this mean for those who voted for Obamacare without ever reading the bill?

    Would anyone put PoliticsUSA cite Wolff as a source for credible information?
    "None of this should be a surprise when it comes to this president. It is widely documented that he doesn’t read. His lack of knowledge on the key issues only confirms that. As Michael Wolff claims in ‘Fire and Fury’, Trump’s own staff believes he is “no more than semi-literate.”

    And on the bright side, when Donald Trump was elected he did not think the U.S. had 57 states. I wonder if he read that somewhere? Perhaps he heard it.

    When documents are longer than they need to be, or posts, you get into the Gruber Effect where the author is counting on the stupidity of someone actually reading his nonsense and buying into it.
    This thread is about Obama? Never mind I get it, you're programmed..

  7. #7
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,830
    Thanks
    40654

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
    This thread is about Obama? Never mind I get it, you're programmed..
    He was triggered by the thread title...
    Thanks from Davocrat, Idiocracat and Babylon

  8. #8
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64,314
    Thanks
    4157

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    The top post is about semi- leterate Trump.

    You want to start an Obama post,feel free.

    Simple deflection on your part.
    It is another partisan democrat hate Trump propaganda hit piece

  9. #9
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,830
    Thanks
    40654

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is another partisan democrat hate Trump propaganda hit piece
    Yeah, I posted a fake video, the guy just looks like Trump....uh huh
    Thanks from Hollywood

  10. #10
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,151
    Thanks
    34119

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Nothing about the top post?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (Semi-GRAPHIC) Kathy Griffin Sparks Outrage With Bloody Trump Mask
    By libertariat720 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 1st June 2017, 11:22 PM
  2. Minneapolis named most literate city!!
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 18th April 2015, 12:07 AM
  3. How scientifically literate are you?
    By Dittohead not! in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 14th April 2012, 11:09 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed