Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 196
Thanks Tree62Thanks

Thread: Inside the Minds of Hardcore Trump Supporters

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,898
    Thanks
    12962

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What difference does it make if it said all or some?

    It's ludicrous and normal thinking Americans are no longer buying the race card or taking anything you guys say seriously.

    It's a dead horse that you guys will not stop beating.

    Oh don't worry, it goes without saying. Nobody has to point out anything, anymore. It's as obvious as the nose on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's face.

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,528
    Thanks
    34420

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What difference does it make if it said all or some?

    It's ludicrous and normal thinking Americans are no longer buying the race card or taking anything you guys say seriously.

    It's a dead horse that you guys will not stop beating.

    Oh, this is just fucking great!!! NOW there is no difference in the meaning of the words SOME and ALL!!!
    Fucking ridiculous.

  3. #53
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4790

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    I always love these armchair pseudo psychological analysis of people that are clearly not understood in the slightest threads.
    It's a proven fact that Trump is a pathological liar, no?
    Proven.
    Doesn't take a psychologist to know that fact. Over 2000 since he and Putin invaded our government.

  4. #54
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    29,549
    Thanks
    7776

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Oh don't worry, it goes without saying. Nobody has to point out anything, anymore. It's as obvious as the nose on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's face.
    The Democratic Party lost the white working class vote and then lost the presidential election.

    How's that "hate whitey" platform working out for you guys?

    Still don't believe the normal thinking people are ignoring you guys while you keep beating that dead horse?

    Wait 'til next year and 2020 .....

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,898
    Thanks
    12962

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    The Democratic Party lost the white working class vote and then lost the presidential election.

    How's that "hate whitey" platform working out for you guys?

    Still don't believe the normal thinking people are ignoring you guys while you keep beating that dead horse?

    Wait 'til next year and 2020 .....
    HE HE, we won't have to wait until 2020, 2018 will tell the story. By the way, how does "hate whitey" equate with hating racists? Are you saying that ALL WHITES support Trump? Even if we accept what you are saying that Democrats think everybody that still supports Trump is a racist what makes you think that includes hating just white people that are racists? I personally hate blacks that are racists, Asians that are racists, South East Asians that are racists, Aboriginal people that are racists, did I miss any? No, I think that pretty much covers all the races I can think of right now.

    You see if you think the race you belong to is superior then you are a racists. And yes, I think there are a lot of racists left in the Trump group. He talks their language and most people who aren't clinging to their bibles or their racist views have all but abandoned Trump.You can say that isn't true its about the economy or bla bla bla. I don't buy it. He has done nothing that couldn't have been accomplished by another president and he has done everything to degrade the office of the Presidency.

    I'm betting these are the same people that were birthers. You know the people that still insist that the birther issue wasn't really grounded in people's racists hearts. Years and years of holding on to that stupid belief was less about a real concern for the place of Obama's birth but more to do with the burning desire to make him somehow less American. If they weren't pushing his birth issue they were pushing the bull shit idea that he was a Muslim despite his proclaiming and belonging to a Christian church.

    I'm just watching Trump on TV saying he admires the Chinese President consolodating power for himself and wishes the same for the USA. WTF? If President Obama had uttered those words or one tenth of the things this guy says about government and guns Trump supporters would have lynched him on the floor of the Senate.
    Last edited by Eve1; 3rd March 2018 at 04:33 PM.

  6. #56
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,646
    Thanks
    7678

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Do you ever ask yourself why sooo many Americans don't believe that propaganda?

    Nah .....

    You probably think everyone thinks like you don't you?
    For one, because it's not propaganda, therefore people can't believe in "that" propaganda.

    Second, the verifiable facts that Eve provided in her post, so many Americans don't believe.. because they're dumb. it's that simple. As shown in the amount of votes for Trump, which equals the amount of dumb folks.

    But honestly.. it's not that you don't know that, this was a more rhetorical question anyways.

    oh and also, welcome back.. took you a long time to recover from that Roy Moore disaster you have left behind. :-)
    Thanks from Blues63

  7. #57
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    29,549
    Thanks
    7776

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    HE HE, we won't have to wait until 2020, 2018 will tell the story. By the way, how does "hate whitey" equate with hating racists? Are you saying that ALL WHITES support Trump? Even if we accept what you are saying that Democrats think everybody that still supports Trump is a racist what makes you think that includes hating just white people. I personally hate blacks that are racists, Asians that are racists, South East Asians that are racists, Aboriginal people that are racists, did I miss any? No, I think that pretty much covers all the races that can be racists. You see if you think the race you belong to is superior then you are a racists. And yes I think there are a lot of racists left in the Trump group because he talks their language and most people who aren't clinging to their bibles or their racist views have all but abandoned him. I'm betting these are the same people that were birthers.
    Well stated.

    We are very aware that you guys hate ALL racist.

    The problem is you define or your party defines ALL PATRIOTS as racist.

    This is what the normal thinking American is sick of and the very reason the Democratic Party has lost over 1200 seats nationwide since 2010 and has now been reduced down to at best a coastal party.

  8. #58
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,061
    Thanks
    44743

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What difference does it make if it said all or some?

    It's ludicrous and normal thinking Americans are no longer buying the race card or taking anything you guys say seriously.

    It's a dead horse that you guys will not stop beating.

    it didn't say any of them were racist. It said they were motivated by racial resentments. Judging from your comments here that's something you seem to agree with. Your argument is based on Trump supporters being unfairly accused of being racist. Is it not? You resent that. Do you not?

  9. #59
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    29,549
    Thanks
    7776

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    it didn't say any of them were racist. It said they were motivated by racial resentments. Judging from your comments here that's something you seem to agree with. Your argument is based on Trump supporters being unfairly accused of being racist. Is it not? You resent that. Do you not?
    Whatever .....

    SOS

    Everyone knows it.

    You guys are obsessed with race and running your party in the ground in the process.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,898
    Thanks
    12962

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Well stated.

    We are very aware that you guys hate ALL racist.

    The problem is you define or your party defines ALL PATRIOTS as racist.

    This is what the normal thinking American is sick of and the very reason the Democratic Party has lost over 1200 seats nationwide since 2010 and has now been reduced down to at best a coastal party.
    I strongly suggest you read the rest of my post #55 were I note what Trump just said about China and how much he admires them. Then tell me how much of a Patriot you are. Also explain how you can claim to be a patriot and support Trump when we know for a fact Trump has not taking steps to punish Russia like the House directed he do nor has he taken steps to secure the 2018 election yet from Russian or any type of outside interference? You can't say you are a Patriot and still support Trump, see my Avatar.

    If you support him because of the tax cuts then your patriotism was easily sold and didn't run very deep. Must really suck being you and having to defend this piece of shit. At least Sara Huckabee and other people in his administration and the guys that are sitting in the House and the Senate that support him are getting a salary to support him. They aren't patriotic either but they aren't as cheaply bought and are getting much more out of constantly defending his ass.

    Trump praises communist dictator's power grab
    Last edited by Eve1; 3rd March 2018 at 04:44 PM.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Inside the minds of Conspiracy Theorists
    By PACE in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 12th August 2016, 02:43 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st August 2016, 10:23 AM
  3. Inside the minds of the Wing Nut Faction
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 5th November 2013, 12:21 AM
  4. For hardcore righties
    By Chin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 3rd May 2007, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed