Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
Thanks Tree17Thanks

Thread: President Trump and his under the table meeting with Russia,

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks
    569

    From
    Minnesota

    President Trump and his under the table meeting with Russia,

    Which everyone on the scum bag team has lied about is coming to the surface and will be a major next step to put him and the rest of the criminal element in jail. Go Mueller!

    [Edit Crusher: Flame Bait Title Changed]
    Last edited by Crusher; 8th March 2018 at 11:01 AM.
    Thanks from BitterPill and HadEnough2

  2. #2
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11225

    From
    By the wall
    Yes because all meetings between our president and world leaders should be broadcast live.

    That worked very well under Obama. He showed us every single meeting he ever had with a foreign leader didn't he?

  3. #3
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,739
    Thanks
    4313

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Which everyone on the scum bag team has lied about is coming to the surface and will be a major next step to put him and the rest of the criminal element in jail. Go Mueller!


    You are quite ubiquitous my friend.



    Good luck to all this.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,255
    Thanks
    33522

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    You are quite ubiquitous my friend.



    Good luck to all this.
    You're back, well I'll be damned.
    How you been doing old boy?

  5. #5
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,739
    Thanks
    4313

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You're back, well I'll be damned.
    How you been doing old boy?


    Good, how about you, glad to see you alive and kicking.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,255
    Thanks
    33522

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yes because all meetings between our president and world leaders should be broadcast live.

    That worked very well under Obama. He showed us every single meeting he ever had with a foreign leader didn't he?
    He didn't mention any specific "world leaders" nor did he say anything about it needing to be "broadcast live."
    WTF?
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,255
    Thanks
    33522

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Good, how about you, glad to see you alive and kicking.
    Yep, still hanging in there. Welcome back.
    Thanks from Rev. Hellh0und

  8. #8
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    719

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yes because all meetings between our president and world leaders should be broadcast live.

    That worked very well under Obama. He showed us every single meeting he ever had with a foreign leader didn't he?
    You don't waste any time building a strawman, do you?
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  9. #9
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    1285

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLglock View Post
    You don't waste any time building a strawman, do you?
    Much like the OP.

    Open with a strawman answer with one.
    Thanks from excalibur

  10. #10
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    719

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by soupnazi View Post
    Much like the OP.

    Open with a strawman answer with one.
    Um...I don't think you understand what the term "strawman" means.

    straw man
    ˌstrô ˈman/
    noun
    noun: strawman
    1.
    an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

    This...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yes because all meetings between our president and world leaders should be broadcast live.

    That worked very well under Obama. He showed us every single meeting he ever had with a foreign leader didn't he?
    Is a text book example of what a strawman is, because nowhere in the OP was it mentioned that "all meetings between our president and world leaders should be broadcast live". That was completely made up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Russia details agenda for Putin's meeting with Trump
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th July 2017, 09:35 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 06:18 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 13th March 2017, 05:53 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10th September 2013, 04:36 PM
  5. So, the Pope and President Clinton have a meeting....
    By Rorschach in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th December 2012, 11:13 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed