Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 214
Thanks Tree95Thanks

Thread: Alt-Right Encouraged to Own Their Racism

  1. #61
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    94,562
    Thanks
    71878

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    You said :



    The presumption being that support for trump is support for racism. That they are cult followers and should just admit to brainwashing.

    So, my observation of your comment was pertinent, in spite of your flimsy denial.

    Then you finish off by the insinuated accusation of me being racist...

    No proof required.
    If that's your "presumption" then you should focus on improving your comprehension skills.

    I have no idea if you're racist or not. I didn't insinuate anything even close. Stop being such a snowflake. Not everything is an attack on your poor precious feelings.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,449
    Thanks
    3181

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    If that's your "presumption" then you should focus on improving your comprehension skills.

    I have no idea if you're racist or not. I didn't insinuate anything even close. Stop being such a snowflake. Not everything is an attack on your poor precious feelings.
    Just own up to your race baiting... Quit trying to project racism on me. It's getting annoying.

  3. #63
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49,170
    Thanks
    27009

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Yes ..... HRC's hero.

    She wrote her thesis on him.
    Do you ever read your own posts?
    Thanks from HayJenn

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,132
    Thanks
    20122

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Bannon did not write any news
    You have no ability to prove that. As an editor he sure could control the content.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,132
    Thanks
    20122

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Yet you will still support the racists bigots that support Farrakhan
    Reagan thought so much of Ferrakhan that he and HW met with him and the Nation of Islam
    Thanks from Blueneck

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,132
    Thanks
    20122

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Just own up to your race baiting... Quit trying to project racism on me. It's getting annoying.
    #Trumpcult

  7. #67
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,517
    Thanks
    40394

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    None of this has any basis in reality, and might apply to 0.0000001% of the population of your country.
    Not so sure of that. Breitbart (which has admitted it's an alt-right site) get's ten of thousands views every day.
    Thanks from BitterPill, Panzareta and Blueneck

  8. #68
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,449
    Thanks
    3181

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Not so sure of that. Breitbart (which has admitted it's an alt-right site) get's ten of thousands views every day.
    So, clicking on a breitbart link makes a person is racist?

  9. #69
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,517
    Thanks
    40394

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    So, clicking on a breitbart link makes a person is racist?
    Why would you bother to read a site like that all the time if it didn't match your views? Oh and just read the comment section while your at it. Pretty much all alt-right comments.

    In fact, I've seen some of the comments repeated on this board.
    Thanks from Blueneck

  10. #70
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,449
    Thanks
    3181

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Why would you bother to read a site like that all the time if it didn't match your views? Oh and just read the comment section while your at it. Pretty much all alt-right comments.

    In fact, I've seen some of the comments repeated on this board.
    You didn't answer the question... I get it, I would probably be hesitant to admit I was that bigoted.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st October 2017, 02:08 PM
  2. Should Pedophile priests be encouraged to become imams?
    By Gnostic Christian Bishop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th May 2016, 04:22 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th May 2016, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16th May 2015, 12:45 PM
  5. All in the Family Racism - True Conservatism, Not Real Racism
    By godlessheathen in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 28th October 2014, 06:46 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed