Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 219
Thanks Tree94Thanks

Thread: Outrage over 'terrible' Atlantic apologist piece on Louis Farrakhan

  1. #51
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,338
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Another supporter of Farrakhan's racism and hatred.

    You mentioned South Africa ....

    Are you going to espouse support for the Holocaust as well .....

    Come on .... tell us how the extremist really feel about Farrakhan.

    Will you praise Auschwitz as well?
    You really are becoming over the top with your responses. That is uncalled for and out of line. Grow up.
    Thanks from Mister B, ATLglock and Dragonfly5

  2. #52
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    there's no such thing as "alt left". Trump was elected president despite his racist history. He now has the entire Republican party afraid to confront him no matter what he does. America, if not the entire world, is being held hostage by a mad man. Farrakhan is nothing in comparison. Nothing.
    there are no racist comments from Trump available in spite of him tweeting like a ten year old. you can't sling a dead cat without hitting a racist Farrakhan remark. odd that you refuse to see the difference.
    Thanks from John T Ford and Jeremy

  3. #53
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    there's no such thing as "alt left".
    Yes there is .....

    And, it is represented well on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    Trump was elected president despite his racist history.
    Trump does not have a racist history.

    You are parroting fake news.

    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    He now has the entire Republican party afraid to confront him no matter what he does. America, if not the entire world, is being held hostage by a mad man. Farrakhan is nothing in comparison. Nothing.
    LMAO ....

    I'm sure that nonsense would be news to these never Trumpers.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...campaign,_2016
    Thanks from carpe diem

  4. #54
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    depends what color/nationality they are
    No it doesn't.

    Racism, bigotry, hatred, and intolerance knows no color ....

    Any and all can be inflicted!!

  5. #55
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    there are no racist comments from Trump available in spite of him tweeting like a ten year old. you can't sling a dead cat without hitting a racist Farrakhan remark. odd that you refuse to see the difference.
    Fake news is king among our extremist friends.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  6. #56
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,338
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Fake news is king among our extremist friends.
    The worst excess of extremism in this thread is post #41. That one was absurd and highly out of line.

  7. #57
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27977

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
    Give it a rest, at least until you condemn your fellow racists who's actions dictate the need for someone like Farrakhan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Whut dafuq? I can't condemn Farrakan until I find a murdering fuckwhit LIBERAL preaching hate and violence?

    Why do I need to jump through this bullshit hoop for you?
    Mister B is not talking to you. You're not a racist.
    Thanks from Mister B

  8. #58
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    The worst excess of extremism in this thread is post #41. That one was absurd and highly out of line.
    No .....

    I pretty sure that comment is spot on.

    Are you another one of those who believes this kind of racism, hatred, and intolerance is justified because someone, somewhere down the line, did something to justify it?

    Isn't that exactly what Adolph Hitler and the NAZI party espoused?

    Think about it.

  9. #59
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    there are no racist comments from Trump available in spite of him tweeting like a ten year old. you can't sling a dead cat without hitting a racist Farrakhan remark. odd that you refuse to see the difference.
    Not odd my friend .....

    Typical.

  10. #60
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,338
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    No .....

    I pretty sure that comment is spot on.
    No, it wasn't. It was just wrong.

    Are you another one of those who believes this kind of racism, hatred, and intolerance is justified because someone, somewhere down the line, did something to justify it?

    Isn't that exactly what Adolph Hitler and the NAZI party espoused?
    Straw man argument. Keep your rancid and vile projections to yourself.

    Think about it.
    No, you think about how you conduct yourself in a public forum and save your inane accusations. Fucking disgusting. You were chucked out of your own thread for your poor behaviour, then you start another on the same subject and behave even worse.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Louis Farrakhan.
    By the watchman in forum Racism
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th October 2014, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 15th November 2012, 05:58 PM
  3. Louis Farrakhan on Jews
    By Zaragrunudgeyon in forum World Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th July 2010, 02:27 PM
  4. Obama and Louis Farrakhan.
    By Pass the Bong in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 19th January 2008, 05:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed