Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 219
Thanks Tree94Thanks

Thread: Outrage over 'terrible' Atlantic apologist piece on Louis Farrakhan

  1. #61
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,298
    Thanks
    43796

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    there are no racist comments from Trump available in spite of him tweeting like a ten year old. you can't sling a dead cat without hitting a racist Farrakhan remark. odd that you refuse to see the difference.
    say, what? Is Farrakhan the president? Who knew? Please go right ahead and explain what Farrakhan has said that would make him a racist , that wouldn't also make Trump a racist as well?
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,140
    Thanks
    7233

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    John is pointing at racism and calling it out. a few years ago when a new member on this site started spewing Nazi propaganda, John was among the first to condemn this white supremacist and anyone saying that John doesn't stand up to white racist is fool.
    Well, then Iím a fool and and youíre naive, and by the way, stay on topic.

  3. #63
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by steezer View Post
    Well, then I’m a fool and and you’re naive, and by the way, stay on topic.
    just stop.

  4. #64
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    say, what? Is Farrakhan the president? Who knew? Please go right ahead and explain what Farrakhan has said that would make him a racist , that wouldn't also make Trump a racist as well?
    i don't have to explain to you what farrakhan said, racist comments by him have already been posted. he doesn't have to be the president, why does that matter? i understand that you think that blacks cant be racist, you are wrong.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #65
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    No, it wasn't. It was just wrong.



    Straw man argument. Keep your rancid and vile projections to yourself.



    No, you think about how you conduct yourself in a public forum and save your inane accusations. Fucking disgusting. You were chucked out of your own thread for your poor behaviour, then you start another on the same subject and behave even worse.
    are you a mod now? just checking.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    49,250
    Thanks
    14701

    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    So here's a question for our extremist friends here.

    Do you buy Tamika Mallory's excuse for supporting a racist like Louis Farrakhan?
    The guy has said some questionable things and maybe even directed at whites but being pissed off at whites does not equate to racism unless you are just trying to excuse your own racism. How about a quote where he infers his race is "better" than yours and not just pissed off.

  7. #67
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    The guy has said some questionable things and maybe even directed at whites but being pissed off at whites does not equate to racism unless you are just trying to excuse your own racism. How about a quote where he infers his race is "better" than yours and not just pissed off.
    Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has long expressed anti-Semitic and anti-white rhetoric which has marked him as a notable figure on the extremist scene. This demagogue is a frequent speaker on college campuses and at rallies, where he has been received enthusiastically by thousands of people. During the 2016 U.S. Presidential campaign, Farrakhan came out in support of controversial Republican candidate Donald Trump, stating that he admired how Trump had steered clear of Jewish special interest money. A short look at some of Farrakhan's statements reveals an unwavering record of racism and anti-Semitic bigotry, refuting the suggestion of some observers that Farrakhan has become more moderate.

    On Jews
    “Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men…. White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through.”

    Saviour’s Day Speech, 2/2518

    “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks... We know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11”

    Saviour’s Day Speech, 2015

    "They [the Jews] are the greatest controllers of Black minds, Black intelligence. They write the scripts -- the foolish scripts on television that our people portray. They are the movie moguls that feature us in these silly, degrading, degenerate roles. The great recording companies that portray our people in such a filthy and low-rating way, yet they would not allow such a man as Michael Jackson to say one word that they thought would besmirch their reputation, but they put us before the world as clowns and as purveyors of filth. No, I will fight that."

    Meet The Press interview, 10/18/98

    "Of course, they [the Jews] have a very small number of people but they are the most powerful in the world, they have the power to do good and they have the power to do evil...Now what do the Jews do best? Well, they have been the best in finance that the world has ever known...They finance a lot of stuff in the world, and there's nothing wrong with that, but they are not good politicians, they are the worst politicians because they don't recognize really their friends and as well their enemies..."

    Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/22/98

    "I believe that for the small numbers of Jewish people in the United States, they exercise a tremendous amount of influence on the affairs of government...Yes, they exercise extraordinary control, and Black people will never be free in this country until they are free of that kind of control..."

    Meet The Press interview, 4/14/97

    Minister Louis Farrakhan - In His Own Words
    Thanks from John T Ford and Madeline

  8. #68
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    719

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Another supporter of Farrakhan's racism and hatred.

    You mentioned South Africa ....

    Are you going to espouse support for the Holocaust as well .....

    Come on .... tell us how the extremist really feel about Farrakhan.

    Will you praise Auschwitz as well?
    You almost made a sane response, almost. I know it is difficult for conservatives to understand cause and effect, because you only want to address the effect....in some cases, in others you lie about the cause. i.e. the civil war. You scream that it was state's rights, but every historical document from the time mentioned slavery and the importance of keeping society and government for white people only. In this case with Farrakhan, you attempt to doublespeak and show faux outrage over an individual that Reagan gave legitimacy to, while defending and supporting a president that has said racist things, a president that has retweeted white supremacist memes, congressmen that have said racist things, a cabinet member that runs a white nationalist publication, and the list goes on. Yes, I mentioned South Africa, because until the parliament decided to take land back from the whites that was taken during apartheid, you didn't give two fucks about apartheid. All those pieces placed together formulates the caricature that defines the person.

  9. #69
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLglock View Post
    You almost made a sane response, almost. I know it is difficult for conservatives to understand cause and effect, because you only want to address the effect....in some cases, in others you lie about the cause. i.e. the civil war. You scream that it was state's rights, but every historical document from the time mentioned slavery and the importance of keeping society and government for white people only. In this case with Farrakhan, you attempt to doublespeak and show faux outrage over an individual that Reagan gave legitimacy to, while defending and supporting a president that has said racist things, a president that has retweeted white supremacist memes, congressmen that have said racist things, a cabinet member that runs a white nationalist publication, and the list goes on. Yes, I mentioned South Africa, because until the parliament decided to take land back from the whites that was taken during apartheid, you didn't give two fucks about apartheid. All those pieces placed together formulates the caricature that defines the person.



    Any thoughts on Louis Farrakhan??

  10. #70
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    i don't have to explain to you what farrakhan said, racist comments by him have already been posted. he doesn't have to be the president, why does that matter? i understand that you think that blacks cant be racist, you are wrong.
    Louise Farrakhan is clearly one of the most racist people of our time and yet there are members of the Democratic Party in Congress, as well as many others on the left, like this Tamika Mallory, who defend and support this man openly.

    Many of these same leftist, want to blame Trump supporters for being ignorant for electing Trump president, when I will argue Americans were not blindsided by Trump .... they were fed up with the racism from the Democratic Party.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Louis Farrakhan.
    By the watchman in forum Racism
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th October 2014, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 15th November 2012, 05:58 PM
  3. Louis Farrakhan on Jews
    By Zaragrunudgeyon in forum World Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th July 2010, 02:27 PM
  4. Obama and Louis Farrakhan.
    By Pass the Bong in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 19th January 2008, 05:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed