Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 229
Thanks Tree81Thanks

Thread: The death of the hate party, well deserved

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,786
    Thanks
    565

    From
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Stop the crap. That was once and I apologized for it. You just show how hateful you are and how you can't accept truth and facts
    I knew he was a bigot , but also involved with the white supremacist. I'll remember that,
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,786
    Thanks
    565

    From
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I also apologized for that but you in your hate will never accept that. It is you that will not accept truth and uses things that happened long ago to derail what is said. Yet you bitch about others derailing threads
    Ya we won't except his truth from a white supremacist sight. Funny
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  3. #53
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,873
    Thanks
    53336

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I also apologized for that but you in your hate will never accept that. It is you that will not accept truth and uses things that happened long ago to derail what is said. Yet you bitch about others derailing threads
    I won't accept it because you won't shut the fuck up about democrats being the real racists. You posted those links because you were reading white supremacist websites and you thought you'd share their racist views with the rest of us BECAUSE YOU AGREED WITH THEM
    Thanks from boontito

  4. #54
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,873
    Thanks
    53336

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You do when you link to the democrat run fake news sites like MSNBC and CNN
    *squawk* Does Polly want a cracker?

  5. #55
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,873
    Thanks
    53336

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Ya we won't except his truth from a white supremacist sight. Funny
    Yep. He likes to claim democrats are the real racists, but then cries like a baby when his own obvious racism is pointed out to him.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,505
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Sorry we don't except bullshit
    You mean you don't accept truth and do not know reality

  7. #57
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,505
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    I knew he was a bigot , but also involved with the white supremacist. I'll remember that,
    Also remember i apologized something you elitist democrats never do. The problem is hateful racists democrats will not accept an apology

  8. #58
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,505
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Ya we won't except his truth from a white supremacist sight. Funny
    That is correct you will never accept truth

  9. #59
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,505
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    I won't accept it because you won't shut the fuck up about democrats being the real racists. You posted those links because you were reading white supremacist websites and you thought you'd share their racist views with the rest of us BECAUSE YOU AGREED WITH THEM
    The problem is i have proven how democrats are racists and bigots. You refuse to accept the truth. The KK and Jim Crowe laws came from racists democrats. Now racists democrats spew their lies on White privilege.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,505
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    *squawk* Does Polly want a cracker?

    As always you reject the truth and reality

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 29th February 2016, 05:34 PM
  2. Some Tea Party groups deserved extra scrutiny
    By OneHitWonder in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30th May 2013, 06:29 AM
  3. Ryan picked as Romney's VP - Libtards send death wishes, hate on Twitter
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th August 2012, 05:28 AM
  4. What is the Tea Party and why does everyone hate it?
    By Solace in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 30th November 2010, 07:10 PM
  5. What is the Tea Party and why does everyone hate it?
    By Solace in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 4th November 2010, 06:48 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed