Members banned from this thread: Dragonfly5 and vikingbeast


Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 108
Thanks Tree52Thanks

Thread: Comey's Book

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,518
    Thanks
    6295

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit

    Comey's Book

    Blahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! The Emperor exposed!

    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...xcerpts-520299

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,562
    Thanks
    6358

    From
    midwest
    Comey is trying to sell a book?

    WOW!

    Who woulda thunk it?

    Besides everybody, I mean...

    Whats next?

    He says all kinds of controversial things?

    Highly critical of President Trump?

    Yep, that sounds like a book, all right!

    M O N E Y

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,518
    Thanks
    6295

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Comey is trying to sell a book?

    WOW!

    Who woulda thunk it?

    Besides everybody, I mean...

    Whats next?

    He says all kinds of controversial things?

    Highly critical of President Trump?

    Yep, that sounds like a book, all right!

    M O N E Y
    Oh, and you forgot, "It's all lies and fake news." Cover all the bases, Captain Obvious!

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,562
    Thanks
    6358

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    Oh, and you forgot, "It's all lies and fake news." Cover all the bases, Captain Obvious!
    Gotta cover the important stuff first.

    It's all about one thing: M O N E Y

    You know it.

    I know it.

    We ALL know it.

    M O N E Y

  5. #5
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    34,848
    Thanks
    29592

    From
    SWUSA
    Trump did not get his blind loyalty.

    America will choose to buy Comey's book

    MONEY given freely and without strings is far more honorable than demanding tribute.

    Lets count all the sketchy and highly questionable ways Donald Trump has 'made' his money. ...better yet, lets not; It's exhausting.
    Thanks from HenryPorter

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,518
    Thanks
    6295

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Gotta cover the important stuff first.

    It's all about one thing: M O N E Y

    You know it.

    I know it.

    We ALL know it.

    M O N E Y
    I thought that went without saying?

  7. #7
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40,226
    Thanks
    42171

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbeast View Post
    I thought that went without saying?
    That was a standard derailment post from Miller he is a master.....every post since has been about money...not Comey or Trump...

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,562
    Thanks
    6358

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    That was a standard derailment post from Miller he is a master.....every post since has been about money...not Comey or Trump...
    OldGaffer, what do YOU think this book is all about?

    I bet you know.

    Come on, tell us, you can do it...

  9. #9
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40,226
    Thanks
    42171

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    OldGaffer, what do YOU think this book is all about?

    I bet you know.

    Come on, tell us, you can do it...
    I think Comey felt like he had a story to tell, and I think that he is telling it effectively. If his story was bullshit, it would be worth little money. I am sure Mueller already has all this in his evidence files.....the noose keeps tightening....and tightening....more and more Republicans are bailing, and retitring....Trump has been a total shitshow for the GOP and they will suffer from him for a decade...

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,518
    Thanks
    6295

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    I think Comey felt like he had a story to tell, and I think that he is telling it effectively. If his story was bullshit, it would be worth little money. I am sure Mueller already has all this in his evidence files.....the noose keeps tightening....and tightening....more and more Republicans are bailing, and retitring....Trump has been a total shitshow for the GOP and they will suffer from him for a decade...
    Just a decade? Well, yeah, people do have the memory of a pissant.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Surprise, Surprise.....Comey is writing a book
    By Spookycolt in forum Current Events
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 17th July 2017, 03:08 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10th May 2017, 04:03 PM
  3. It's In The Book!
    By Invayne in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28th September 2006, 12:55 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed