Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Thanks Tree14Thanks

Thread: WHEN Did Donald Trump First Meet Vladimir Putin?

  1. #1
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25831

    From
    Colorado

    WHEN Did Donald Trump First Meet Vladimir Putin?

    In one of the Comey memos, it is revealed that Donald Trump told Comey that Vladimir Putin once told him that Russia had "the most beautiful hookers in the world".

    OK, when? WHEN did Mr. Putin tell Mr. Trump this?

    You see, this is a question that NEEDS to be asked because there is great confusion about exactly when Mr. Trump first met Mr. Putin.

    At various points during the campaign, Mr. Trump claimed that he "had never met" Mr. Putin.

    So if Mr. Putin told this to Mr. Trump face-to-face, it would have been at their first meeting AFTER Mr. Trump was elected, when there would have been several aides around, and such a comment would certainly have been noted and recorded and reported.

    So either Mr. Trump was lying during the campaign when he claimed to have never met Mr. Putin, or he was lying when he told Mr. Comey that Mr. Putin had told him Russia had the most beautiful hookers.

    Inquiring minds want to know: Exactly WHEN did Mr. Trump and Mr. Putin first meet, and under what circumstances, and what transpired at that meeting?

  2. #2
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25831

    From
    Colorado
    I hope that Robert Mueller has taken an interest in this question that I have raised here.

    And I bet he has!! Oh my yes!!
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #3
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25831

    From
    Colorado
    Really, America, I think this has become the Question of the Week.

    Don't YOU want to know when Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin first met?

    And what they talked about?

  4. #4
    Senior Member vikingbeast's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,559
    Thanks
    6320

    From
    Banned Camp Segregation Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Really, America, I think this has become the Question of the Week.

    Don't YOU want to know when Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin first met?

    And what they talked about?
    Under the spreading Golden Shower Tree?

  5. #5
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    36,798
    Thanks
    34327

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    In one of the Comey memos, it is revealed that Donald Trump told Comey that Vladimir Putin once told him that Russia had "the most beautiful hookers in the world".

    OK, when? WHEN did Mr. Putin tell Mr. Trump this?

    You see, this is a question that NEEDS to be asked because there is great confusion about exactly when Mr. Trump first met Mr. Putin.

    At various points during the campaign, Mr. Trump claimed that he "had never met" Mr. Putin.

    So if Mr. Putin told this to Mr. Trump face-to-face, it would have been at their first meeting AFTER Mr. Trump was elected, when there would have been several aides around, and such a comment would certainly have been noted and recorded and reported.

    So either Mr. Trump was lying during the campaign when he claimed to have never met Mr. Putin, or he was lying when he told Mr. Comey that Mr. Putin had told him Russia had the most beautiful hookers.

    Inquiring minds want to know: Exactly WHEN did Mr. Trump and Mr. Putin first meet, and under what circumstances, and what transpired at that meeting?

    If I'm not mistaken, Trump had also claimed to have met Putin prior to denying that he had ever met Putin.

    Fortunately for Trump, his fan-base is not bothered by his dishonesty.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  6. #6
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25831

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Trump had also claimed to have met Putin prior to denying that he had ever met Putin.

    Fortunately for Trump, his fan-base is not bothered by his dishonesty.
    Paul Manafort had a very neat explanation for all of this, you know. Mr. Manafort said: "Donald Trump has two completely different personalities."

    So, one of Donald Trump's personalities has frequently met with Vladimir Putin, and knows him very well, indeed; and the other Donald Trump doesn't know Vladimir Putin from Adam.

    That's all very reassuring, is it not?

    There was a time in the past when we would NOT have found that reassuring.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,589
    Thanks
    11215

    From
    By the wall
    And why does it matter again?

  8. #8
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    27,595
    Thanks
    19723

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    In one of the Comey memos, it is revealed that Donald Trump told Comey that Vladimir Putin once told him that Russia had "the most beautiful hookers in the world".

    OK, when? WHEN did Mr. Putin tell Mr. Trump this?

    You see, this is a question that NEEDS to be asked because there is great confusion about exactly when Mr. Trump first met Mr. Putin.

    At various points during the campaign, Mr. Trump claimed that he "had never met" Mr. Putin.

    So if Mr. Putin told this to Mr. Trump face-to-face, it would have been at their first meeting AFTER Mr. Trump was elected, when there would have been several aides around, and such a comment would certainly have been noted and recorded and reported.

    So either Mr. Trump was lying during the campaign when he claimed to have never met Mr. Putin, or he was lying when he told Mr. Comey that Mr. Putin had told him Russia had the most beautiful hookers.

    Inquiring minds want to know: Exactly WHEN did Mr. Trump and Mr. Putin first meet, and under what circumstances, and what transpired at that meeting?
    Yep. Never met him. Met him once. Met him several times. The f'g liar has lost track.

    PS AND BEGGED for a meeting with him at the Miss Universe pageant and PUTIN wouldn't meet him. Putin sent him a black box with some kind of gift.

    Folks, every part of "this whole Russia and Trump with Russia thing" is freaking bizarre! All of it.
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 24th April 2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  9. #9
    Member a777pilot's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,922
    Thanks
    217

    From
    Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
    When did Hillary first meet Putin?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    32,798
    Thanks
    19903

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    When did Hillary first meet Putin?
    It really seems as though Trump supporters actually believe Hillary was elected president.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th September 2017, 06:36 AM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 18th August 2017, 04:03 AM
  3. Trump will meet Putin at G20
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29th June 2017, 02:03 PM
  4. What Does Vladimir Putin See in Donald Trump?
    By labrea in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 20th January 2017, 01:57 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 23rd December 2016, 06:40 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed