Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 662
Thanks Tree318Thanks

Thread: Separation of church and state

  1. #471
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    3001

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Yes, it is. And it is you. You have not contributed anything to this thread for several pages, all because you refuse to post a substantive response.

    Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till the next time

  2. #472
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,584
    Thanks
    31307

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Diversion is your game when you have been exposed.
    Um, no ... that is you. You still have not responded to the post from some nine pages ago, because you kept trying to change the subject hoping no one would notice. I did. Everyone else stopped watching you a long time ago.

  3. #473
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,368
    Thanks
    5220

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till the next time
    In order to formulate an argument, you must have a warrant and supporting evidence. If you don't, you are making an Argument by Assertion:

    Premise 1: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.
    Premise 2: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.
    Premise 3: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.
    ----
    Conclusion: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.

    As Bill Lumbergh would say in Ian's meme, okay...I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to get off the forum because you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and if you could not come back and stop trolling the internet, that would be great.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  4. #474
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,368
    Thanks
    5220

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    That's like saying a Pedophile has no control over himself and the choices he makes.
    That sounds like James Dobson and his advocacy for pedophilia.

    https://www.democraticunderground.co...ss=104x4307241

  5. #475
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    3001

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Um, no ... that is you. You still have not responded to the post from some nine pages ago, because you kept trying to change the subject hoping no one would notice. I did. Everyone else stopped watching you a long time ago.
    Judges are reasonable people

  6. #476
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    3001

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    In order to formulate an argument, you must have a warrant and supporting evidence. If you don't, you are making an Argument by Assertion:

    Premise 1: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.
    Premise 2: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.
    Premise 3: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.
    ----
    Conclusion: Diversion is your game when you have been exposed. Till next time.

    As Bill Lumbergh would say in Ian's meme, okay...I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to get off the forum because you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and if you could not come back and stop trolling the internet, that would be great.
    I posted evidence, but in this case evidence doesn't count because its embarrassing .

  7. #477
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    3001

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    That sounds like James Dobson and his advocacy for pedophilia.

    https://www.democraticunderground.co...ss=104x4307241
    I like that link, it comes up blank, just like the proof James Dobson advocates for pedophilia .

  8. #478
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,368
    Thanks
    5220

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I like that link, it comes up blank, just like the proof James Dobson advocates for pedophilia .
    Keep trying. There is a quote from one of his awful books.

    He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice his dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.
    Last edited by Michael J; 7th May 2018 at 11:56 PM.

  9. #479
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,368
    Thanks
    5220

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I posted evidence, but in this case evidence doesn't count because its embarrassing .
    When formulating an argument, you must have a warrant and supporting evidence. If you don't have them, you have an Argument by Assertion:

    Premise 1: I posted evidence, but in this case evidence doesn't count because it's embarassing.
    Premise 2: I posted evidence, but in this case evidence doesn't count because it's embarassing.
    Premise 3: I posted evidence, but in this case evidence doesn't count because it's embarassing.
    ----
    Conclusion: I posted evidence, but in this case evidence doesn't count because it's embarassing.
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #480
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,584
    Thanks
    31307

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    When formulating an argument, you must have a warrant and supporting evidence. If you don't have them, you have an Argument by Assertion:
    You realize, of course, that he does not understand that "argument by assertion" is a logical fallacy. He seems to really believe that if you say it often enough, it therefore becomes true.

Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Separation of church and state.
    By Rev. Hellh0und in forum Current Events
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 11th November 2012, 07:03 AM
  2. Separation of church and state
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 1st November 2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Separation of Church and State
    By Tick in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 19th September 2008, 02:24 AM
  4. Separation of church and state
    By Jack Flash in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 10th April 2008, 11:19 AM
  5. Separation of Church and State
    By Jack Flash in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 30th January 2008, 02:18 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed