Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 662
Thanks Tree318Thanks

Thread: Separation of church and state

  1. #501
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,573
    Thanks
    31286

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    You can't even tell me what Ian's statement is. You just have yet another Argument by Assertion:
    In other words, he has no evidence of anything himself. He just says stuff and thinks him saying it is meaningful.

  2. #502
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,365
    Thanks
    5215

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You have evidence of this, letís see it
    The evidence is right there in front of you. The man wants fathers to take showers with their sons and show them their genitalia. That's like showing pornography to a child...live porn in fact. Look at daddy's big fat cock, kids, and you won't turn gay.

    Both you and James Dobson are part of a fascist brand of Christianity that mentally rapes children. You refuse to let them think for themselves and develop critical intelligence. That's what totalitarian states do. You and he think you're part of a master race that has a moral imperative to persecute non-Christians. He has all those anti-gay rallies, and you use your dogma and fascist beliefs to libel and harass Ian, me and any other non-Christian forum member. Just think of all the psychological disturbances that would cause children of Christian Dominionists.

  3. #503
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    No, they are not. You only see (or pay attention to) the public cases that you love to excoriate. Most of the time, in fact, this does not happen. Furthermore, reasonable minds can differ, something you are incapable of understanding, and Supreme Court Justices are people of reasonable minds, whether agreeing or disagreeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    In other words, he has no evidence of anything himself. He just says stuff and thinks him saying it is meaningful.
    No evidence LOL

  4. #504
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    The evidence is right there in front of you. The man wants fathers to take showers with their sons and show them their genitalia. That's like showing pornography to a child...live porn in fact. Look at daddy's big fat cock, kids, and you won't turn gay.

    Both you and James Dobson are part of a fascist brand of Christianity that mentally rapes children. You refuse to let them think for themselves and develop critical intelligence. That's what totalitarian states do. You and he think you're part of a master race that has a moral imperative to persecute non-Christians. He has all those anti-gay rallies, and you use your dogma and fascist beliefs to libel and harass Ian, me and any other non-Christian forum member. Just think of all the psychological disturbances that would cause children of Christian Dominionists.
    Has James Dobson been prosecuted for this or is this just some kind of idea you cooked up you are hoping sticks? I have seen nothing in the news.

  5. #505
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62,573
    Thanks
    31286

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    No evidence LOL
    You keep not only misrepresenting my words, and changing what you claim I said. At least this time you posted the actual quote.

  6. #506
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,365
    Thanks
    5215

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    No evidence LOL
    Premise 1: No evidence.
    Premise 2: No evidence.
    Premise 3: No evidence.
    -----
    Conclusion: No evidence.

    You just make Arguments by Assertion.

  7. #507
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,365
    Thanks
    5215

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Has James Dobson been prosecuted for this or is this just some kind of idea you cooked up you are hoping sticks? I have seen nothing in the news.
    Premise: James Dobson wasn't prosecuted for a crime and his crime wasn't in the news.
    ----
    Conclusion: James Dobson doesn't mentally rape children.

    That is a Non sequitur that doesn't follow. Jehovah's Witnesses don't get prosecuted for their child abuse.

  8. #508
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You keep not only misrepresenting my words, and changing what you claim I said. At least this time you posted the actual quote.
    I posted it before. Surprised you admit it’s your post

  9. #509
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,311
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    Premise: James Dobson wasn't prosecuted for a crime and his crime wasn't in the news.
    ----
    Conclusion: James Dobson doesn't mentally rape children.

    That is a Non sequitur that doesn't follow. Jehovah's Witnesses don't get prosecuted for their child abuse.
    Just proves your claim is fake, no evidence. Practice what you preach

  10. #510
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,365
    Thanks
    5215

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Just proves your claim is fake, no evidence. Practice what you preach
    A mere understanding of child psychology and basic English words will prove me right. Go back and read what I wrote and you will eventually get it.

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Separation of church and state.
    By Rev. Hellh0und in forum Current Events
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 11th November 2012, 07:03 AM
  2. Separation of church and state
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 1st November 2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Separation of Church and State
    By Tick in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 19th September 2008, 02:24 AM
  4. Separation of church and state
    By Jack Flash in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 10th April 2008, 11:19 AM
  5. Separation of Church and State
    By Jack Flash in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 30th January 2008, 02:18 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed