Members banned from this thread: cpicturetaker12 and Bronwyn


Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 218
Thanks Tree198Thanks

Thread: Deep State Corruption at FBI & DOJ from start of Hillary investigation.

  1. #11
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    17775

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Carter has been dead nuts on with her reporting. She called McCabe's corruption long ago.

    She nailed the Comey corruption long ago.

    As facts come out, her stories have been confirmed.

    But feel free to keep your head in the sand.
    Show me one instance in which her reporting was independently confirmed by news reporters working for a mainstream source, including Fox News.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #12
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The enthusiastically, angrily held consensus among Camp Clinton is that the FBI, in particular Comey, fucked them over.

    There's good evidence of that.
    Yeah, so did Russia...............so did misogynists....................so did the DNC.............so did Obama.............so did Bernie Sanders..............so did Wikileaks............so did the debate questions.............so did political journalists..........so did TV coverage of her campaign..........so did low information voters....etc....etc...

    https://www.axios.com/16-things-hill...67190d4ed.html

  3. #13
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Show me one instance in which her reporting was independently confirmed by news reporters working for a mainstream source, including Fox News.
    They have been confirmed by the facts as they come out. Who needs some reporter confirming anything?

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    This thread should have been posted in the conspiracy theory forum, or even better, the political humor forum
    Report it then and move on. You offer nothing, kid.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,966
    Thanks
    4600

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The enthusiastically, angrily held consensus among Camp Clinton is that the FBI, in particular Comey, fucked them over.

    There's good evidence of that.
    Comey was attempting to maintain the illusion that he was independent and not in the tank for Clinton - which explains his bizarre behavior. He is on record as saying he was sure Mrs. Clinton would be the next president so he was operating under that false sense of security. That is why he thought he could get away with saying she was extremely careless (instead of grossly negligent) without damaging her chances to become president.

    This backfired on him however - and just made him look like a fool for not suggesting a prosecution of her to begin with (which would have been really fucking her over) because there isn't a significant difference between being extremely careless and grossly negligent in regards to handling classified information. So all his little word games did was prove what a hack he was and how guilty Mrs. Clinton was.

    So yes - he did damage Mrs. Clinton's campaign. There is no doubt about that. But he was too arrogant or stupid to know that's what he was actually doing. He actually believed the American people were so ignorant that they would fall for his little public drama and accept that she had not violated any laws and put the issue to bed so she could ascend the presidency controversy free (which was his intent). It never even occurred to him in his arrogance that Mrs. Clinton would have been better off had he not gotten involved publicly in the first place.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 26th April 2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Thanks from GoaTlOver and Crusher

  6. #16
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    17775

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    They have been confirmed by the facts as they come out. Who needs some reporter confirming anything?
    Hey, buddy, it's your credibility. Keep sharing your views, by all means.

  7. #17
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Hey, buddy, it's your credibility. Keep sharing your views, by all means.
    My credibility?

    We were discussing the credibility of Sara Carter. Man, you can't follow a conversation for 3 posts.

  8. #18
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    17775

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Comey was attempting to maintain the illusion that he was independent and not in the tank for Clinton - which explains his bizarre behavior. He is on record as saying he was sure Mrs. Clinton would be the next president so he was operating under that false sense of security. That is why he thought he could get away with saying she was extremely careless (instead of grossly negligent) without damaging her chances to become president.

    This backfired on him however - and just made him look like a fool for not prosecuting her to begin with (which would have been really fucking her over) because there isn't a significant difference between being extremely careless and grossly negligent in regards to handling classified information. So all his little word games did was prove what a hack he was and how guilty Mrs. Clinton was.

    So yes - he did damage Mrs. Clinton's campaign. There is no doubt about that. But he was too arrogant or stupid to know that's what he was doing - because I guess he supposed the American people were so foolish that they would fall for his little public drama.
    That's an unconventional, but acceptable, narrative. I can't disprove it.

    What's important to acknowledge is, the FBI did more harm than good for Clinton.

    You can look at the inflection points: Comey's announcement, Comey's announcement the investigation was closed, Comey's letter.

    Decisive amounts of voters changed their view of Clinton each time.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #19
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    26,595
    Thanks
    17775

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    My credibility?

    We were discussing the credibility of Sara Carter. Man, you can't follow a conversation for 3 posts.
    Yes, your credibility. I offered you the floor, allowing you to cite ANY CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE to back up what you said.

    Your response to this generous offer was to shrug and spite. So yes, it is your credibility, such as it existed before, which is at stake.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  10. #20
    Established Member Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,112
    Thanks
    1818

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Yes, your credibility. I offered you the floor, allowing you to cite ANY CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE to back up what you said.

    Your response to this generous offer was to shrug and spite. So yes, it is your credibility, such as it existed before, which is at stake.
    What do you consider a credible news source? An unnamed source that all the liberal outlets use?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 4th January 2017, 03:33 PM
  2. State Department to reopen Hillary email investigation
    By Hillofbeans in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th July 2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 13th June 2016, 08:12 PM
  4. FBI's Clinton investigation expands to Public Corruption.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 14th January 2016, 01:34 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th June 2013, 10:14 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed