Members banned from this thread: cpicturetaker12 and Bronwyn


Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 218
Thanks Tree198Thanks

Thread: Deep State Corruption at FBI & DOJ from start of Hillary investigation.

  1. #41
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,918
    Thanks
    7380

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    LOL 'Deep State'..read 'Illuminati', 'NWO', 'Bilderberg' etc.

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,584
    Thanks
    15562

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    What do you consider a credible news source? An unnamed source that all the liberal outlets use?
    One the associated press is willing to cover such that you see multiple credible sources reporting on. When there is only one source it's usually bullshit.

  3. #43
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,755
    Thanks
    19092

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Once again you are forced to rely on your mind reading ability. You have no clue what reasons they may have for wanting to stay anonymous.

    Maybe they don't want a book deal. Maybe they don't want a movie deal. Maybe they don't want to rely on politicians to save their job.

    Maybe they just want to continue being FBI agents.
    Really? You really think an FBI agent would sit on the scandal of the century, until talking to a right wing hack on the Internet?

    You know what, I don't think you believe that. I don't. I think you've made this thread to trigger the libs and go about your business.

    That's why you're refusing to meet basic evidentiary standards, because showing substance in your statements isn't why you're here.
    Thanks from OldGaffer and Panzareta

  4. #44
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51,000
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Really? You really think an FBI agent would sit on the scandal of the century, until talking to a right wing hack on the Internet?

    You know what, I don't think you believe that. I don't. I think you've made this thread to trigger the libs and go about your business.

    That's why you're refusing to meet basic penitentiary standards, because showing substance in your statements isn't why you're here.
    Who said they are sitting on it? The spoke to Sara Carter about it.

    How do you know they have not testified in the IG's criminal investigation into all of this?

  5. #45
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,755
    Thanks
    19092

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Who said they are sitting on it? The spoke to Sara Carter about it.

    How do you know they have not testified in the IG's criminal investigation into all of this?
    The I.G. would disclose such testimony. He's just pull a Comey and write a letter to Congress, and everything would go nuclear, instantly.

  6. #46
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51,000
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The I.G. would disclose such testimony. He's just pull a Comey and write a letter to Congress, and everything would go nuclear, instantly.
    Now I must ask you to prove your statement. What has the IG leaked during his investigations? What testimony has the IG disclosed publicly?

    This isn't the Mueller inquisition we are talking about.


  7. #47
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,755
    Thanks
    19092

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Now I must ask you to prove your statement. What has the IG leaked during his investigations? What testimony has the ID disclosed publicly?

    The I.G. has always disclosed key revelations in his investigations, at least within the administration, which is effectively the same as going public.

    On the basis of that disclosure, Andrew McCabe is out of a job.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51,000
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The I.G. has always disclosed key revelations in his investigations, at least within the administration, which is effectively the same as going public.

    On the basis of that disclosure, Andrew McCabe is out of a job.
    Link? Prove the IG has leaked to the public.

  9. #49
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,755
    Thanks
    19092

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Link? Prove the IG has leaked to the public.
    That's not a leak, it's a disclosure, using ones own power to officially make a statement to the whole government or the public, effectively the same thing.

    The I.G. disclosed McCabe has been found likely to have misled investigators, and is under scrutiny for possible criminality.

    I didn't say the I.G. leaks. Perhaps he has. Not sure.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51,000
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    That's not a leak, it's a disclosure, using ones own power to make a statement to the whole government or the public, effectively the same thing.

    The I.G. disclosed McCabe has been found likely to have misled investigators, and is under scrutiny for possible criminality.

    I didn't say the I.G. leaks. Perhaps he has. Not sure.
    Um, he released his report when he finished his investigation.

    Dayum, what a major fail that was.

    Keep flailing.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 4th January 2017, 03:33 PM
  2. State Department to reopen Hillary email investigation
    By Hillofbeans in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th July 2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 13th June 2016, 08:12 PM
  4. FBI's Clinton investigation expands to Public Corruption.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 14th January 2016, 01:34 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th June 2013, 10:14 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed