Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 336
Thanks Tree148Thanks

Thread: (CNN)Goodbye "Boy Scouts." Hello "Scouts BSA."

  1. #311
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,299
    Thanks
    31978

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Obama has converted to the Christian religion, but he was born Muslim because his Father was Muslim. That is the rules of the Muslim religion. He is actually an Apostate that could be judged by the Muslim religion for leaving it. If he lived in a Muslim country he could be put to death for converting to Christianity
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever told you that you are a 'one-trick-pony'?

  2. #312
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74906

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Obama has converted to the Christian religion, but he was born Muslim because his Father was Muslim. That is the rules of the Muslim religion. He is actually an Apostate that could be judged by the Muslim religion for leaving it. If he lived in a Muslim country he could be put to death for converting to Christianity
    Why do you insist that a Christian adhere to the rules of the Islamic faith? Because it's Obama, that's why. You'll throw your own religion under the bus based on politics alone.

    #PartyOverCountry
    #PartyOverReligion
    Thanks from Hollywood

  3. #313
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,294
    Thanks
    3098

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Yes. As you said, "according to the Muslim religion", but why should a Christian care? You do know that most Christians aren't Muslims, right?
    Muslims care, if I were Obama I wouldn't take a vacation in Iran or Iraq or any other Muslim country. Anyplace where they chop the heads off Christians.

  4. #314
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,294
    Thanks
    3098

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Why do you insist that a Christian adhere to the rules of the Islamic faith? Because it's Obama, that's why. You'll throw your own religion under the bus based on politics alone.

    #PartyOverCountry
    #PartyOverReligion
    Obama was born into the Islamic faith. You don't understand Muslim rules. Its not a choice for a Muslim child to leave the faith of their Father and convert to another religion. If they do they become Apostate and could be sentenced to death

  5. #315
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74906

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Obama was born into the Islamic faith. You don't understand Muslim rules. Its not a choice for a Muslim child to leave the faith of their Father and convert to another religion. If they do they become Apostate and could be sentenced to death
    Your fantasies aside, your bigotry is distasteful.

    #PartyOverReligion
    Thanks from Hollywood

  6. #316
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,051
    Thanks
    34869

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Muslims care, if I were Obama I wouldn't take a vacation in Iran or Iraq or any other Muslim country. Anyplace where they chop the heads off Christians.
    How many Christians have had their heads chopped of in Iran to date this year?

  7. #317
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,294
    Thanks
    3098

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Your fantasies aside, your bigotry is distasteful.

    #PartyOverReligion
    You are living in a fantasy world. Study the Muslim religion in Muslim countries. Guess you will ignore that to save your argument. Better yet fly to Iran and tell them what you told me and you may write me from prison over there. They like ignorant Americans over there.

  8. #318
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74906

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You are living in a fantasy world. Study the Muslim religion in Muslim countries. Guess you will ignore that to save your argument. Better yet fly to Iran and tell them what you told me and you may write me from prison over there. They like ignorant Americans over there.
    First fantasizing about Obama being killed and now me being jailed in the Middle East. You need to put Christ back into Christianity.

  9. #319
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,294
    Thanks
    3098

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    How many Christians have had their heads chopped of in Iran to date this year?
    Meanwhile, in Ninevah Plains in Iraq alone, more than 100,000 Christians have been forced to pack up and leave for good since ISIS occupied the region. In total, more than a million Christians have fled the country since the fall of Saddam Hussein.
    He revealed at least 1,000 Christians had been abducted and murdered in Aleppo.

    Before the war, it had a Christian population of around 160,000, one of the biggest in the Middle East, but now only 100,000 remain.

    He said: "Many people have been abducted, many people have been killed, many people have been beheaded, many people have been persecuted, it is a terrible situation.https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ianity-EXTINCT

    https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/...ans-need-help/

  10. #320
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,294
    Thanks
    3098

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    First fantasizing about Obama being killed and now me being jailed in the Middle East. You need to put Christ back into Christianity.
    Since you seem to trust Muslim countries so much fly over there and tell them what you tell me. Get back to me and tell me how it went. They may let you write a letter from prison. They like ignorant Americans

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Scouts" reemerge in Russia
    By The Man in forum World Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th April 2018, 04:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th July 2017, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th April 2017, 03:56 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 09:30 AM
  5. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 12:34 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed