Members banned from this thread: Spookycolt and excalibur


Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 189
Thanks Tree167Thanks

Thread: MAGA - How are you making America Great Again?

  1. #121
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66,525
    Thanks
    34159

    From
    Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    [L]leftists are Borg like in their unity of though apparently.
    That makes no sense, considering the Republicans vote much more in a bloc than Democrats do, on the whole.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #122
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,092
    Thanks
    11506

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I'm contemplating buying a ZTE phone.
    Thanks from Minotaur

  3. #123
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66,525
    Thanks
    34159

    From
    Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPorter View Post
    I'm contemplating buying a ZTE phone.
    After all, we should all buy American...

  4. #124
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,321
    Thanks
    8298

    From
    TN
    How do I help make America Great again

    1. I help with Habitat for Humanity Building houses
    2. Then I work with people that get the houses teaching them to live Debt Free, and so far many have paid off their homes in less than 8 years. (longest time from time from getting the home to payoff 10 years)
    Thanks from orangecat, Minotaur, Chief and 1 others

  5. #125
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,219
    Thanks
    3449

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    That makes no sense, considering the Republicans vote much more in a bloc than Democrats do, on the whole.
    Honestly, I've been disappointed with both left and right over the past 20 years in how many cling to party over principles.

    In my experience, intellectual integrity across political circumstance is quite rare... 10-15% of people at most in my non-representative experience.

  6. #126
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,718
    Thanks
    8685

    From
    Vancouver
    I dropped a shit tonne of money in California. And all I got out of it was the shits from all the Mexicali.
    Thanks from Chief and Minotaur

  7. #127
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,718
    Thanks
    8685

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Honestly, I've been disappointed with both left and right over the past 20 years in how many cling to party over principles.

    In my experience, intellectual integrity across political circumstance is quite rare... 10-15% of people at most in my non-representative experience.
    That’s remarkable how you noticed that about the “left and right” in a country with five separate major federal political parties.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  8. #128
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,219
    Thanks
    3449

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    That’s remarkable how you noticed that about the “left and right” in a country with five separate major federal political parties.
    Because the bloc Quebecois has a national chance... gmafb.

  9. #129
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28,932
    Thanks
    10236

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    How do I help make America Great again

    1. I help with Habitat for Humanity Building houses
    2. Then I work with people that get the houses teaching them to live Debt Free, and so far many have paid off their homes in less than 8 years. (longest time from time from getting the home to payoff 10 years)
    Very nice. They should teach responsible budgeting in school.

  10. #130
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28,932
    Thanks
    10236

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    I dropped a shit tonne of money in California. And all I got out of it was the shits from all the Mexicali.
    Thank you for your service.
    Thanks from Dr.Knuckles

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Glass Half Full - Trump IS Making America Great Again!
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st February 2017, 07:05 AM
  2. Making America's Waters Great Again
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th February 2017, 07:34 AM
  3. 9-year-old banned from 'Making America Great Again'
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 4th June 2016, 08:17 AM
  4. Trump is making America great again by....
    By Dittohead not! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 12:19 PM
  5. Trump Making America Great Again With Off-Shore Accounts
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd March 2016, 08:08 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed