Members banned from this thread: Spookycolt and excalibur


Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 189 of 189
Thanks Tree167Thanks

Thread: MAGA - How are you making America Great Again?

  1. #181
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,140
    Thanks
    9046

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Don't be a victim. Pointing out who you are isn't an attack.

    Anything to distract though.
    He has a point. You are attacking him. If anything is a distraction, that is.
    Thanks from aboutenough

  2. #182
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,140
    Thanks
    9046

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    In a widely reported trial, Zimmerman was charged with murder for Martin's death, but acquitted at trial on self-defense grounds. The incident was reviewed by the Department of Justice for potential civil rights violations, but no additional charges were filed, citing insufficient evidence.
    Allegations against Zimmerman

    Chicago protestors on March 28, 2012
    Zimmerman was accused of being motivated by racism[3][137] and of having racially profiled Martin.[3][84][254][280] During early media coverage of the incident, Zimmerman's call to the police dispatcher was misleadingly edited by NBC so that it appeared that Zimmerman had volunteered Martin's race. The unedited audio recording proved that the police dispatcher specifically asked about Martin's race, and only then did Zimmerman reveal that Martin was black. NBC apologized for the misleading edit and disciplined those involved
    As news of the case spread, thousands of protesters across the country called for Zimmerman's arrest and a full investigation.[378] On April 11, 2012, amid widespread, intense, and in some cases misleading media coverage,[379][380] Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder[381] by a special prosecutor appointed by Governor Rick Scott.[382][90] Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. Opening statements took place on June 24, 2013. Jury deliberations began on July 12. On July 13, 2013, the jury found him not guilty.[383][384]

    On February 24, 2015, the United States Department of Justice announced that "there was not enough evidence for a federal hate crime prosecution."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
    With the altering of a tape trying to make this look like a racist murder and Obama's "Trayvon would have looked like my son" comment, the Social Justice system could not make this a racist murder. Zimmerman was aquitted and the Race baiters lost.
    Correct, the media was attempting to paint Zimmerman as "white" but when it was discovered that he was Latino, all of a sudden he was a "white Hispanic." A tragic comedy that the media spoon fed us as a fake race story and many of us bit.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly, aboutenough and orangecat

  3. #183
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,298
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Don't be a victim. Pointing out who you are isn't an attack.

    Anything to distract though.
    Personal attacks is not discussing the subject at hand. Its just your weakness when your argument has gone south
    Thanks from orangecat

  4. #184
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,298
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Correct, the media was attempting to paint Zimmerman as "white" but when it was discovered that he was Latino, all of a sudden he was a "white Hispanic." A tragic comedy that the media spoon fed us as a fake race story and many of us bit.
    That was the low point of Obama's presidency. Never saw a President stoop that low to try to spin a citizen as a racist in a murder case. Justification was the jury saying there was no motive of racism in that case

  5. #185
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    94,548
    Thanks
    71856

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Personal attacks is not discussing the subject at hand. Its just your weakness when your argument has gone south
    You just want a pass on your bigotry. That ain't happening.

  6. #186
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,140
    Thanks
    9046

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    That was the low point of Obama's presidency. Never saw a President stoop that low to try to spin a citizen as a racist in a murder case. Justification was the jury saying there was no motive of racism in that case
    I really do not think he did that. All he said was that Tayvon could have been his kid.

  7. #187
    Newm' Embre orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,643
    Thanks
    347

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You just want a pass on your bigotry. That ain't happening.
    Keep digging.

  8. #188
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,298
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You just want a pass on your bigotry. That ain't happening.
    I am not the subject. Bullying won't work. I suggest you find a funny cartoon to humor yourself.

  9. #189
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,298
    Thanks
    2997

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I really do not think he did that. All he said was that Tayvon could have been his kid.
    He set off and fire storm with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Obama was a professional activist before he was President as a Community Organizer. He knew how to fire up opposition and create a mob like reaction to get his point across. It sounds innocent what he said, but think about what he is doing. A young boy is murdered that's black. Obama suggest Trayvon Martin would have looked like his son if he had one. That is creating a senario that suggest Trayvon is his son (in a make believe way) that makes people think this is his son. He personalizes the situation using his Presidential authority to get the mob to sympathize towards the horrible racism that has happened. He knew how to manipulate a mob mentality

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Similar Threads

  1. The Glass Half Full - Trump IS Making America Great Again!
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st February 2017, 07:05 AM
  2. Making America's Waters Great Again
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th February 2017, 07:34 AM
  3. 9-year-old banned from 'Making America Great Again'
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 4th June 2016, 08:17 AM
  4. Trump is making America great again by....
    By Dittohead not! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 12:19 PM
  5. Trump Making America Great Again With Off-Shore Accounts
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd March 2016, 08:08 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed