Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 122
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: 3,500 Facebook ads show the scale of Russian manipulation

  1. #41
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You're assuming Russia would want for us what you think they think would be good for us. They aren't our ally.
    They've worked to promote Communism in the United States since the Cold War began. You think Putin isnt still a Communist at heart, he certainly yearns for "the good old days".

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Plus you've been living in a cave for close to thirty years if you're still under the impression that Russia is a communist country.
    Is Russia not tight with China?

    Communism didnt fail in Russia because they wanted it to.

  3. #43
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    They've worked to promote Communism in the United States since the Cold War began. You think Putin isnt still a Communist at heart, he certainly yearns for "the good old days".
    Man... they really scared you when you were little didn't they?

    Russia is fucked up in a thousand ways but right now it isn't because they're communist.

    See, that's what I meant. Your little poorly thought out theory about why Russia wouldn't have supported Bernie Sanders is based on a need to believe first that Russia is still a communist country and second that they would want what they would view as a good thing for us. See? It probably did sound better in your head than when it's read out loud.

    Putin is an opportunistic dictator. He doesn't care what ideology runs his country as long as he's in charge and benefits from it. Your post that he's a "communist at heart" is exactly the same kind of idiotic nonsense that had people saying Obama was a "muslim at heart" when confronted with the fact that he was a Christian.
    Thanks from Idiocracat, Babba and RNG

  4. #44
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Is Russia not tight with China?

    Communism didnt fail in Russia because they wanted it to.
    And if they wanted it back they could have it. I wonder what's stopping them?

  5. #45
    #walkaway orangecat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,051
    Thanks
    612

    From
    oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    And if they wanted it back they could have it. I wonder what's stopping them?
    Not democrats, that's for sure!

  6. #46
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    See, that's what I meant. Your little poorly thought out theory about why Russia wouldn't have supported Bernie Sanders is based on a need to believe first that Russia is still a communist country
    Straw man... I didnt say they were still a Communist country. I did say Communism didnt fall in Russia because they wanted it to... is that not correct?

    And they are tight with China, so they are still very much with the Commies.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    And if they wanted it back they could have it. I wonder what's stopping them?
    I dont know, wanting to eat maybe.

  8. #48
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,208
    Thanks
    31891

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Perhaps people doubt that Trump is an evil mastermind conspiring with the Kremlin to destroy America.
    Putin is the evil mastermind.

  9. #49
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    7126

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Perhaps people doubt that Trump is an evil mastermind conspiring with the Kremlin to destroy America.
    No fear. I don't know of anyone that would consider the Republican President a mastermind of any kind.

  10. #50
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,208
    Thanks
    31891

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    If the Russians were going to pull for a candidate why wouldn't it be Bernie, a full on Communist? Why the most ardent Capitalist in the room?
    Glad to answer: The REAL Reason Putin & The Russians Wanted Trump So Badly

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 28th December 2017, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th October 2017, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 7th October 2017, 04:41 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th September 2017, 05:53 AM
  5. Replies: 315
    Last Post: 1st October 2015, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed