Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 122
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: 3,500 Facebook ads show the scale of Russian manipulation

  1. #51
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecat View Post
    Not democrats, that's for sure!
    Thanks for bolstering my point.

  2. #52
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Straw man... I didnt say they were still a Communist country. I did say Communism didnt fall in Russia because they wanted it to... is that not correct?

    And they are tight with China, so they are still very much with the Commies.
    If you don't think Russia is still a communist country, then why would you think they would support a candidate you describe as a communist. Now you're just arguing against your own point. This is fun.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and Idiocracat

  3. #53
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    7126

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    I view thousands of big pharma ads on TV, magazines, you think I'm stupid enough to want the product? Use your head for a change.
    There's a multibillion dollar industry out there that says you are wrong. Ads do influence us whether we realize it or not.
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #54
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    7126

    From
    Between everywhere
    A neat chart from Axios showing where the ad money went.

    Just generally sowing discord seemed to be the major thrust.



    https://www.axios.com/facebook-russi...ae5461142.html

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Thats rich, you quoted your own opinion.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    If you don't think Russia is still a communist country, then why would you think they would support a candidate you describe as a communist. Now you're just arguing against your own point. This is fun.
    Because Bernie is a big fan of the old Soviet Union, he honeymooned there.

  7. #57
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31,558
    Thanks
    19763

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    A neat chart from Axios showing where the ad money went.

    Just generally sowing discord seemed to be the major thrust.



    https://www.axios.com/facebook-russi...ae5461142.html

    You seem to have come to a conclusion that any "race targeted ad" was somehow pro-Trump.

    You would be incorrect.
    Last edited by pragmatic; 13th May 2018 at 09:56 AM.

  8. #58
    Established Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    4931

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Because Bernie is a big fan of the old Soviet Union, he honeymooned there.
    ^ lol ^

    That's like saying I honeymooned in France because I like escargot ( I do not).

    You are dismissed.

  9. #59
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,609
    Thanks
    7126

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    You seem to have come a conclusion that any "race targeted ad" was somehow pro-Trump.

    You would be incorrect.
    You didn't read my intro to the image, did you? That is not what I said at all.

    But I will ask, which demographic do you think those subjects resonated with to the greatest extent?

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    ^ lol ^

    That's like saying I honeymooned in France because I like escargot ( I do not).

    You are dismissed.
    Only he is a fan of the Soviet Union and Communism.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 28th December 2017, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th October 2017, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 7th October 2017, 04:41 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th September 2017, 05:53 AM
  5. Replies: 315
    Last Post: 1st October 2015, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed