Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 122
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: 3,500 Facebook ads show the scale of Russian manipulation

  1. #61
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Thats rich, you quoted your own opinion.
    It worked for you earlier.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #62
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Because Bernie is a big fan of the old Soviet Union, he honeymooned there.
    So now you're back to thinking Russia is communist? You're kind of all over the place here.

  3. #63
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Only he is a fan of the Soviet Union and Communism.
    But they aren't either of those anymore, right?

    Yeah, that theory of yours definitely sounded better in your head than when said out loud.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    So now you're back to thinking Russia is communist? You're kind of all over the place here.
    I think you're the one who likes to put words in other peoples mouths. I clearly wrote, in English, "old Soviet Union".

  5. #65
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    But they aren't either of those anymore, right?
    Bernies still their fanboy.

  6. #66
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    I think you're the one who likes to put words in other peoples mouths. I clearly wrote, in English, "old Soviet Union".
    Exactly. But if Bernie loved the "old Soviet Union" you'd have to say Russia is similar to the "old Soviet Union" if that's the reason they'd support Bernie. But, as we've established, Russia is not the USSR, is not communist, but you can't get past that.

  7. #67
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Bernies still their fanboy.
    Umm... okay. Cool story.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Exactly. But if Bernie loved the "old Soviet Union" you'd have to say Russia is similar to the "old Soviet Union" if that's the reason they'd support Bernie. But, as we've established, Russia is not the USSR, is not communist, but you can't get past that.
    Putin loves the old Soviet Union. I hear he holds some influence over there.

  9. #69
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74900

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Putin loves the old Soviet Union. I hear he holds some influence over there.
    Putin loves Putin. Putin loves power. Does Putin love the old Soviet Union? He may and he may not. Neither you or I would know. But think what you're saying through. You say Putin "holds some influence over there", right? Well, if Putin loved the old Soviet Union and holds some influence... he'd bring it back. Maybe the stuff you're being told to think isn't 100% the truth? Maybe?

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,678
    Thanks
    1394

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Putin loves Putin. Putin loves power. Does Putin love the old Soviet Union? He may and he may not. Neither you or I would know. But think what you're saying through. You say Putin "holds some influence over there", right? Well, if Putin loved the old Soviet Union and holds some influence... he'd bring it back. Maybe the stuff you're being told to think isn't 100% the truth? Maybe?
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1GE2TF

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.deb371fee52d

    Putin Wants to Rebuild Soviet Union, Former Head of British Army Warns

    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...f-defense-says
    Thanks from pragmatic

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 28th December 2017, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th October 2017, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 7th October 2017, 04:41 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th September 2017, 05:53 AM
  5. Replies: 315
    Last Post: 1st October 2015, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed