Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 150
Thanks Tree49Thanks

Thread: Mueller should forward indictments right now

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    So he'll vindicate Trump, right?
    You should want Mueller to finish.
    what is he going to indict him with? Can the president be indicted? You show your ignorance

  2. #12
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,883
    Thanks
    71079

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Whatever he has....release it now while continuing the investigation of further crimes.
    Why?

    I trust he know what he's doing.
    Thanks from bajisima

  3. #13
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,883
    Thanks
    71079

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    He has nothing
    ^^Likes to pretend he's an FBI agent^^

  4. #14
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,619
    Thanks
    7533

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    what is he going to indict him with? Can the president be indicted? You show your ignorance
    LOL .....

    Good luck with that little fact.
    Thanks from ptif219

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    25,914
    Thanks
    4882

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Let's start peeling right away.

    Example; Start with income tax evasion and move on obstruction of justice and conspiracy charge later.
    Gee I thought the IRS auditing his taxes would of picked up on tax issues. You like the idea of a secret police on search & destroy missions to take out opponents.

  6. #16
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,883
    Thanks
    71079

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    I don't agree with the OP, but I love this thread already.

    It's going to bring out ALL of the anti-law-enforcement crowd today.
    Thanks from Devil505

  7. #17
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,619
    Thanks
    7533

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Gee I thought the IRS auditing his taxes would of picked up on tax issues. You like the idea of a secret police on search & destroy missions to take out opponents.
    The Left has always been comfortable with a Gestapo .... as long as they are going after the right people.

    But, how has that worked out in history?

    This is why there needs to be a basic civics test for citizens who wish to vote.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    63,493
    Thanks
    20244

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Why?

    I trust he know what he's doing.
    The "Witch-hunt" lie that Trump is selling daily is gaining more traction every day the truth is held back.
    I think Mueller would be batter served if he reveals more....now.

  9. #19
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,883
    Thanks
    71079

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    The "Witch-hunt" lie that Trump is selling daily is gaining more traction every day the truth is held back.
    I think Mueller would be batter served if he reveals more....now.
    I understand your argument. I'm not concerned too much with the gullible extremists being lead around by the nose and told to believe "witch-hunt" arguments. Exposing them to the facts and evidence isn't going to change their minds. As seen already in this thread, they'll just move on and say the information is false or came from law enforcement who they're already against for several reasons. I don't think it'd fix the problem you're seeing at all.
    Thanks from labrea and Panzareta

  10. #20
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,619
    Thanks
    7533

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    The "Witch-hunt" lie that Trump is selling daily is gaining more traction every day the truth is held back.
    I think Mueller would be batter served if he reveals more....now.
    Please .....

    Share some of that "truth" with us.

    Where's the Evidence

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 16th April 2018, 11:36 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20th February 2018, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17th February 2018, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 17th February 2018, 11:14 AM
  5. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 3rd February 2018, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed