Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 99
Thanks Tree125Thanks

Thread: The sadism of the modern Republican Party

  1. #61
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    25,914
    Thanks
    4882

    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    I wonder how people are going to feel when they propose cutting SS and Medicare so they can pay for the massive hole int he deficit they just blew up with their tax bill that really only benefits corps (who were doing just fine even before the stupid tax bill).
    You can return your tax savings since it's so much on your conscience.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,282
    Thanks
    5196

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Yet you post the democrat lies and fake news from the Daily KOS
    Democrat lies... fake news.You make the same Genetic Fallacies where you attack the source of the argument instead of the argument's merits.
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,282
    Thanks
    5196

    From
    My mother's womb, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    The last thing any sane person needs is someone from the DailyKos or some that frequents that shit site telling them about "sadism".
    This is a Genetic Fallacy where you attack the source of the argument instead of the argument's merits.
    Last edited by Michael J; 15th May 2018 at 01:25 AM.
    Thanks from HayJenn, MaryAnne and Hollywood

  4. #64
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    51,592
    Thanks
    39642

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    You can return your tax savings since it's so much on your conscience.
    Well that's a pretty inane remark considering what I actually posted.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,732
    Thanks
    34580

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    For that matter, a sitting president having "rallies" evokes memories of Mussolini, among others. I mean, a rally for what? A "rally" has no relevance to governing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    Arkady remains the best poster I've ever seen, but you're not bad yourself.
    Long time. We knew him when!

  6. #66
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,732
    Thanks
    34580

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    National Enquirer. Could not happen to a better fake news source.

    https://www.allmandlaw.com/2010/publ...11-bankruptcy/

  7. #67
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    31,105
    Thanks
    26305

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    You can return your tax savings since it's so much on your conscience.
    All the Joe Sixpacks in America needs those meager tax savings to pay for the higher gas prices that Trump's policies have brought about.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,187
    Thanks
    2819

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    The sadism of the modern Republican Party
    By Laurence Lewis











    ================================================== ==

    This is an astute report and summation, imho, that needs to be seriously read in order to understand what Republicans are doing. Some may think that because they do a little of this and a little of that that they are alright but that is not actually so. The bandaged measures they use to try to pull the wool over the eyes of the public on the real issues that need to be faced are quite pervasive. Americans they refuse to help and serve who need help the most and the programs that seriously need their immediate attention in order to keep afloat and be adequately augmented are being seriously neglected by Republicans.


    What a load of crap...
    Thanks from DanTexas

  9. #69
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,187
    Thanks
    2819

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTexas View Post
    No, you are so wrong on so many counts. I would rather vote Republican than vote with the law-breaking communist party that the Democrats have become in the last years.
    I wasn't always supporting Donald Trump but the last year has shown what he can do even with all the feral dogs and pet media nipping at him.
    Imagine what he could do without all the noise.
    What he would do would make the left lose what little minds they have left at this point...

  10. #70
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,187
    Thanks
    2819

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    You're coming from a red state so why doesn't it surprise me that you would walk lock-step with the Pied Piper even though he neglects so many Americans who are in need and who depend on the leadership of this nation. You simply and shamefully don't care about them either which figures.
    You assume this...because first off, you just hate(spite - bitterness etc). Secondly, you are only looking short term quick fix, instead of long term as we become more solid economically, more opportunities open up. The left thinks that the only way to help is to give handouts...the right looks at it from an opportunity perspective.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 2nd May 2018, 07:12 AM
  2. enjoy your modern republican party
    By yuri zhivago in forum Current Events
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21st June 2013, 01:45 AM
  3. What more can you say about Modern Republican thinking?
    By Czernobog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 21st September 2012, 08:19 AM
  4. Modern Whig Party Updates
    By Morgan in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th October 2009, 08:14 PM
  5. Modern Whig Party
    By Morgan in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 21st September 2009, 06:28 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed